Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 3:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1367 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 86  Next
 Post subject: Re: Please Read & Introduce Yourself!
PostPosted: October 1st, 2015, 3:18 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Hey, welcome to the forum!

The only advice Incould give you is brows, post, be happy, enjoy your stay! :)

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: November 11th, 2015, 9:37 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Hanasían wrote:
Anariel~theRanger wrote:
Hello, hello! So, I've actually been a part of AU since 2003, but I don't think I ever officially joined the forum - I had always been a Tagger. After over a decade, though, here I am, procrastinating from writing my analytical paper and reminiscing about the days of old.

I live in the U.S., I'm going to college for physical education/to be a fitness trainer, and I am and always will be in love with anything having to do with Tolkien. :}

Mae govannen Anariel! Glad to finally make your acquaintance! May you post early and often!
So it was you spray-painting the Cirith and Tengwar slogans all over the place? :lol: (Pardon my ignorance, but what do you mean by a "Tagger"?)
Other than the worthy reason of procrastinating from writing a paper, What led you to decide to join twelve years? Curiousity I have.

Hah! By "Tagger" I mean, the Tagboard was the only function I ever used on AU. :) The Facebook group that's formed inspired me to come on back and check in every now and then, in what few moments of downtime I have these days. It seems like things have picked back up! Thank you much for the warm welcome, dear!

PostPosted: November 11th, 2015, 9:40 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Captain Boromir wrote:
Anariel~theRanger wrote:
Hello, hello! So, I've actually been a part of AU since 2003, but I don't think I ever officially joined the forum - I had always been a Tagger. After over a decade, though, here I am, procrastinating from writing my analytical paper and reminiscing about the days of old.

I live in the U.S., I'm going to college for physical education/to be a fitness trainer, and I am and always will be in love with anything having to do with Tolkien. :}

Welcome, hope you enjoy your time on here! :bye2:

Thank you very much! :bye2:

PostPosted: November 11th, 2015, 11:29 pm 
Ent
Ent

Welcome to you. Enjoy the forum. ;)

Daughter of Erin Lunaire.

PostPosted: November 12th, 2015, 3:48 pm 
Istari
Istari

Anariel~theRanger wrote:
Captain Boromir wrote:
Anariel~theRanger wrote:

Welcome, hope you enjoy your time on here! :bye2:

Thank you very much! :bye2:

You are welcome. :happy:

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 10:19 am 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Hi to everyone.....Im new here although i had found the site a short time ago. And now im here. Im 31 years old and Im from Greece and for this i want forgive me for my English or my syntax because maybe is not so perfect like other persons here and i have use the language for years but i believe i remember.
I love the world of Tolkien so much and everything there, the books, the movies....all...and Middle Earth. My favourite characters are Haldir, Celebrian, Lady Galadriel, Legolas, Lord Celeborn, Lord Elrond, Aragorn and Arwen. And i trying to learn Sidarin first and afrer Quenya and i want learn Valarin and The black speech. Except Greek music i love Celtic music or emotional music or all this music that can be travel you in magical and ethereal words..in fairytale....I dont know what else i say..welcome i found you well...
:hug:

Last edited by Cemename Ithilien on February 19th, 2017, 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 10:23 am 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Can i ask what i must do for i look online???

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 12:55 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Can you tell me how i can put a picture in my signature????

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 1:28 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Hey, welcome to the site!! It's great to meet you. :D We have a good group of posters here and a few that are quite knowledgeable in the Middle earth languages as well. I have a feeling you might really enjoy talking with them.

Don't worry about your english, it is very good! We have a few other members that stop in from time to time that English is not their first language as well.

As for the signature go to the top menu bar and the fifth option should be "User Control Panel" click there. From there, on the left hand side of the page you should have options and a little ways down on the list should be "Profile" Click this and it will open a sub-menu beneath it and in that menu there is the "Edit Signature" option (Right above the edit avatar option which you seem to have figured out) So the process should be a little familiar.

Then in the text box you have to copy the address for the image you want in your signature and put it inside the image brackets like this example below.

(Here is an example of my image address for my top avatar) http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q62 ... am7jwe.png

(Here are the brackets you need to put the image address between) [img ] [/img ]

(I have put a space between the g and the last ] in my example so it will show in the post. The space should not be there in the actual signature. There is the button above on the Full Editor when you post that says Img Clicking that will automatically insert these image brackets with no added space, or you can simply type it in.

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 3:21 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Welcome to the forum Cemename Ithilien

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 4:47 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Thank you so much Jax Nova for the help. Im quit now for the language. I believe you forgive me if i do wrong or if i write something wrong or with wrong syntax and i see now in my first post i have write wrong some words but i correct it after. For the picture in my signature i think i must write how i put the picture in a paper because i forget it. But ok i found.
For the languages of Elves, is short the time when i start read sindarin. Because all the lessons i found them in English i must translation in Greek and it need so much time. But all ok. I hope i find other persons here for help. If they dont smiley with my English :-D
Mithril maiden thank you... :hug: as you have seen i am Princess Cemename Ithilien of Lorien and Gondor. In a story in a Greek forum(i have write the forum in my profile) from our world i had found in middle earth an i lived there in Lothlorien and Celeborn with Galadriel adoptive me. Lord Elrond is my spiritual brother.

Last edited by Cemename Ithilien on February 19th, 2017, 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 5:02 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Any time! :) Glad I explained it well enough. Don't worry about any mistakes in your english! For a second language I would never expect you to type everything perfectly. I can understand all your posts so it's all good.

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 5:08 pm 
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor

Mae govannen Cemename Ithilien! Good to see you here! :)

Worry nt about your English. It is better than some English first-language people I know.

Your story sounds really interesting! I will read it soon! Love writing Middle Earth stories myself!

And no, we never forget the people who come here and post! Welcome again!

Namarie,
Hanasian,
Ranger #26

The Free Company of Arnor
~ ~ ~

Durian: Dúnedain Ranger of the North: Rhudaurian Lineage
- - - -
Roleplay Repository

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 5:26 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Thanks guys.....hahaha, Hanasian i wanted write ''forgive me" and not forget me. Now i see it. Oh god....im going to corect it :duh:

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 5:42 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Hanasian for my story i must tell is in Greek. I write the story before one year with 2 other girls, we started January and finished September and has 80+ pages in forum. General the forum is in Greek but if you also want to read i can tell you where exactly is in forum

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 6:23 pm 
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor

Cemename, I would like to read it. is very little to none, but I will find a way to get it read, so yes, please share the link if you wish! :)

And yes, I did guess you meant 'forgive' after another read. Nothing to forgive! I look forward to your participation here! :)

The Free Company of Arnor
~ ~ ~

Durian: Dúnedain Ranger of the North: Rhudaurian Lineage
- - - -
Roleplay Repository

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1367 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 86  Next