Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 3:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Le suilon!
PostPosted: January 28th, 2011, 12:42 am 
Hobbit
Hobbit

The tite is some of the first Elvish I learned on this very site four years ago. :) I'm extremely rusty though...

Anyways, hello everyone! :bye2: My name's Racheal, and I'm 16. I live in the USA and am in 11th grade.
I like...lots of things. Etymology(which I blame of Tolkien), photogaphy, graphic and web design, artichoke pizza...
As far as books go, I'm a big fan of C.S. Lewis, J.K. Rowling's "Harry Potter" books, and "The Strand" series by Jeffery Overstreet. Favorite movies include A Walk to Remember, To Save a Life, Narnia, Up, The Princess Bride, and The Phantom of the Opera.

To say I'm a big fan of music is a slight understatement. I adsolutely love it! :D I've been playing piano for 5 consecutive years now, and I'm an avid fan of many, many bands. I'm not even going to start listing them all, because I probably wouldn't be able to stop. Switchfoot is my favorite band though and Jon Foreman is easily my favorite songwriter.

Okay, shutting up now. Sorry for the autobiography I wrote. xD I look forward to getting to know you all better!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject: Le suilon!
PostPosted: January 28th, 2011, 12:43 am 
Hobbit
Hobbit

The tite is some of the first Elvish I learned on this very site four years ago. :) I'm extremely rusty though...

Anyways, hello everyone! :bye2: My name's Racheal, and I'm 16. I live in the USA and am in 11th grade.
I like...lots of things. Etymology(which I blame of Tolkien), photogaphy, graphic and web design, artichoke pizza...
As far as books go, I'm a big fan of C.S. Lewis, J.K. Rowling's "Harry Potter" books, and "The Strand" series by Jeffery Overstreet. Favorite movies include A Walk to Remember, To Save a Life, Narnia, Up, The Princess Bride, and The Phantom of the Opera.

To say I'm a big fan of music is a slight understatement. I adsolutely love it! :D I've been playing piano for 5 consecutive years now, and I'm an avid fan of many, many bands. I'm not even going to start listing them all, because I probably wouldn't be able to stop. Switchfoot is my favorite band though and Jon Foreman is easily my favorite songwriter.

Okay, shutting up now. Sorry for the autobiography I wrote. xD I look forward to getting to know you all better!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 28th, 2011, 1:54 am 
Istari
Istari

Welcome Lorelle! Gosh that's a beautiful name! :)

I'm Lothy, 18 and from Britain. The english part to be precise, which is often called England, believe it or not. ;) Sounds like you'll fit in perfectly here on A-U and look forward to seeing many more posts from you. If you need any help feel free to drop me a Private Message. :yes:

Have fun :bye:

It's twisting on a thread

+ COME RAISE THE DEAD +

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 28th, 2011, 3:51 am 
Queen of Eregion
Queen of Eregion

Ooooh *beep* a new member, what a rarity!

Welcome and enjoy yourself with what's left of the forum.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 28th, 2011, 4:01 am 
Balrog
Balrog

^ :laugh: It's true sadly.

Welcome to the A-U forums Racheal! We are all a fun and friendly bunch here. You can call me Rin for short if you like. I'm from the US as well, Cali-girl to be exact. :lol: As Lothy said I'm sure you will fit right in here at A-U. the princess Bride is such a great movie isn't it. I was so happy to see it on AMC two days ago. Haha!

I hope you enjoy yourself here and if you ever have a question feel free to ask. there are plenty here who are more than happy to help. :)

See you around!

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 28th, 2011, 10:49 am 

Welcome Lor! (Can I call you Lor? We like to shorten names around here. :teehee: ) I'm a huge CS Lewis fan too. He's such a fantastic writer! Anyway, feel free to jump in wherever here! We're mostly harmless. ;) If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Nurr

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 28th, 2011, 12:16 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Welcome to our forum, Lorelle! :welcome2:

Im Nimriel MîrLomë but you can call me by Nim. It´s good but rare to see a new face. :)

I hope we can be friends :hug: and have some fun. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 29th, 2011, 4:53 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! I feel like I'm really going to enjoy myself here. :)

Lothy wrote:

I'm Lothy, 18 and from Britain. The english part to be precise, which is often called England, believe it or not. ;) Sounds like you'll fit in perfectly here on A-U and look forward to seeing many more posts from you. If you need any help feel free to drop me a Private Message. :yes:

Why thank you, Lothy! :)

Ah, England must be such a lovely place to live! I've wanted to visit there for ages.

Haldir of Lórien wrote:

Thank you! :)

Lady Rinoa wrote:

Welcome to the A-U forums Racheal! We are all a fun and friendly bunch here. You can call me Rin for short if you like. I'm from the US as well, Cali-girl to be exact. :lol: As Lothy said I'm sure you will fit right in here at A-U. the princess Bride is such a great movie isn't it. I was so happy to see it on AMC two days ago. Haha!

I hope you enjoy yourself here and if you ever have a question feel free to ask. there are plenty here who are more than happy to help. :)

See you around!

Thank you, Rin! :) Cali, you say? I have friends in SoCal!(I live in Virginia)

Nurrantiel Mashiara wrote:
Welcome Lor! (Can I call you Lor? We like to shorten names around here. :teehee: ) I'm a huge CS Lewis fan too. He's such a fantastic writer! Anyway, feel free to jump in wherever here! We're mostly harmless. ;) If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Nurr

Haha, of course! :D On another forum where I used this name, my nickname was "Relle", but feel free to call me either! :)

Nimriel MîrLomë wrote:

Im Nimriel MîrLomë but you can call me by Nim. It´s good but rare to see a new face. :)

Hi, Nim! It's lovely to meet you! Yes, lets be friends! :)

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 29th, 2011, 4:54 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! I feel like I'm really going to enjoy myself here. :)

Lothy wrote:

Why thank you, Lothy! :)

Ah, England must be such a lovely place to live! I've wanted to visit there for ages.

Haldir of Lórien wrote:

Thank you! :)

Lady Rinoa wrote:

See you around!

Nurrantiel Mashiara wrote:

Nurr

Haha, of course! :D On another forum where I used this name, my nickname was "Relle", but feel free to call me either! :)

Nimriel MîrLomë wrote:

Hi, Nim! It's lovely to meet you! Yes, lets be friends! :)

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 29th, 2011, 6:18 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Thanks Lorelle! You´re a very nice person. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 30th, 2011, 6:29 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Lorelle wrote:

Lady Rinoa wrote:

See you around!

I am glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself! :happy:
It seems most people live in SoCal when they say California. Haha! I live a good 15-30 mins from Los Angeles. (Depends on traffic. :lol: Organized chaos is what that is. At least it isn't as bad as London traffic I will admit. :duh: ) I have yet to travel over to the East coast myself, and yet I know so many people that have moved over there for school or to live with other family. How is it living over in Virginia? :D Do you actually get seasons? Haha!

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 1st, 2011, 5:09 pm 

Wow, a brand new member. What a joy! Welcome to the forum. I hope you'll have a grand time here. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.
If you have any questions feel free to post in this thread and I'm sure people will help you out right away. :-)

Banner credit: Shadowcat & Nurrantiel Mashiara

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10th, 2011, 1:35 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Welcome, Lorelle! :welcome:

I'm Anameleth, but you can call me Ana.

I hope you'll enjoy the forum, it's good to get some new people! If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them, just PM me :)

- Ana

by Lembas

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10th, 2011, 10:37 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

Welcome to the forum Lorelle!

I'm sure you will have a great time here. :-) Ooh, I would love to visit Virginia someday. :yes:

^ By me and my SS *squiggle hugs*

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 11th, 2011, 5:35 pm 
Maia
Maia

Hello, hello!!

Welcome to the A-U forum!!

My name is Nienna of Rohan but you can call me Nia.

Welcome again! Feel free to explore the forum!!

Hope to see you around!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 21st, 2011, 10:53 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Hello Lor!
Welcome to AU i am just returned myself after many extended absances.
Hope you have fun and make lots of freinds.