Helm's Deep: The Deeping Wall 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Helm's Deep: Breached Wall 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Helm's Deep: Hornburg Courtyard 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 8
 Post subject: Favorite TTT level?
PostPosted: October 20th, 2006, 8:14 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

The LotR video game TTT has a lot of good and fun levels. I was just wondering what level was your favorite(s)? You can give detailed answers if you wish, as to why it is your favorite. I'm just a very courious person :P That's all.

I'd have to say that my favorite levels are Balin's Tomb and Helm's Deep: The Deeping Wall. I like Balin's Tomb a little more than The Deeping Wall, I mean who doesn't like to fight that cave troll? :P The thing I like about The Deeping wall is kicking down laders ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 20th, 2006, 11:56 pm 

The Gap of Rohan, or the Plains of Rohan

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 21st, 2006, 12:13 am 
Balrog
Balrog

It took me quite a few times to figure out how to beat The Gap of Rohan :lol: I kept getting killed by the Sharku, because I couldn't figure out how to not get hurt from his attacks or where to run. :P
The Plains of Rohan is a pretty cool level too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 21st, 2006, 11:52 am 

I havent played TTT in a long time. My brother has it for his Xbox. I might play it again, but it is pretty tough. I am usually always Aragorn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 21st, 2006, 5:57 pm 
Maia
Maia

Balin's Tomb was pretty fun. Mostly, I play as Aragorn or Legolas. I think I'm still in Rohan someplace.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 23rd, 2006, 9:33 am 
Balrog
Balrog

It took me a while to get past the Rohan levels. It took a bit of strategy and to pass them. I'm normally Legolas or Aragorn when I play myself. ;)

I agree with you Lady of the Shield-Arm, the game can be quite tough when it wants to be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 23rd, 2006, 12:05 pm 
Istari
Istari

Location: From the north I have come, need has driven me and I have passed the doors to the path of the M6

My fave level is the westfold! Anyone, try getting through that level with out taking any damage. Its cool trying to and keeping as many kings guards alive as possible. Legolas is the best 4 doin that.
O h an dwhen Sharku rears up, thatsm when u attack him. Cant remember much else bout that level actually

"This is the hour of the Shire-folk, when they arise from their quiet fields to shake the towers and counsels of the Great. Who of all the Wise could have foreseen it? Or, if they are wise, why should they expect to know it, until the hour has struck? "

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 23rd, 2006, 10:26 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

^ It's so hard to do that :lol: I normally use legolas for thoes levels. I almost made it through without taking damage *snaps* I got real close to the end and I was attacked from behind. I was kind sad since I was soo close. Oh well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 24th, 2006, 5:48 pm 
Istari
Istari

Location: From the north I have come, need has driven me and I have passed the doors to the path of the M6

Yehy legolas can go thru ranks of enemies like a hot knife thru butter with his mithiril arrow upgrade.
He was one of my fave characters too Lady rinoa. I also like him In ROTK as he is even better there.

"This is the hour of the Shire-folk, when they arise from their quiet fields to shake the towers and counsels of the Great. Who of all the Wise could have foreseen it? Or, if they are wise, why should they expect to know it, until the hour has struck? "

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 24th, 2006, 10:42 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

^ Yeah, I agree. I love the mithiril arrow upgrade. ;) It's awsome!

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 25th, 2006, 8:04 am 
Istari
Istari

It just goes thru grunts like no-one business and makes short work of berzerkers 2, which helps. The inly bad thing is that u tend to use ur arrows up really quick and have to wait to get more, like when an archer gets nailed by summat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 25th, 2006, 12:19 pm 
Istari
Istari

My favorite level is the Plains of Rohan. I like trying to save the realy stupid village people. Plus watching them run around like crazy is super funny. :lol: However the very first time I played it I got realy frustrated because I couldn't beat it. It took me a couple of times to get the hang of it but once I did I loved it!

EonwesBestMate, Yeah, that level's pretty fun. I've tryed to beat it without taking any damage but I never get any where near the end before I get hit.
I like playing as Legolas best. He's quick and powerful and his bow and arrows are fab!

Destiny I'm a Christian boycrazy girl. Will Turner's wife ^&? Image Image Avatar by JF, banners by Taurquende, Nurrantiel Mashiara, Silme Meleth TarNymphadora, and JF taught me how to use banners. Thanks to all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 25th, 2006, 5:29 pm 
Istari
Istari

No one can get near him, he just fires arrows and by the time anyone is close enough to attack him with a sword, there is about 50 dead orcs around and a knife heading towards the assailants skull lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 7th, 2006, 4:10 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

I like Amon Hen, and I like playing Aragorn the best. he seems to be able to resist wounds a lot longer than the others.

Deep roots are not reached by frost.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 7th, 2006, 6:46 pm 
Istari
Istari

That is a great level for practising on lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2006, 8:17 pm 
Istari
Istari

My favorite would have to be Amon Hen! I always feak out cuz of the time limit. Haha. And I love saving Frodo!!