Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 9:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fable 3
PostPosted: September 8th, 2011, 8:04 pm 
Maia
Maia

Um... Am I the only one that thinks this game is completely addicting, on the pc?
ILOVEITSOMUCHTHATITMAKESMEWANTTOCRYSOMETIMES. :|

Siggy set made by the amazing Lembas!

Post subject: Re: Fable 3
PostPosted: September 8th, 2011, 8:13 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

I almost bought it a couple months back cus I was looking for a game to play while i wus stuck in a cottage with my family for a week ( i know, terrible lol) and it looked interesting. I hadn't heard anything about it before and it wus like 50 bucks or something and i didn't want to spend that much to test it out... unfortunately i ended up spending almost 40 for Guild Wars Trilogy... poor decisions :annoyed:

"What? In riddles? No! For I was talking aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest person present to speak to." -Gandalf

PostPosted: September 8th, 2011, 8:15 pm 
Maia
Maia

ROFL. I've never played that game, so I don't know how terrible it is. But, Fable is ama-za-zing. It breaks my heart, when I don't get to play it. Okay... That was a bit dramatic. But, you know how it is.

It's like when you really want to talk about Lord of the Rings to someone, but they aren't interested. ):

PostPosted: September 8th, 2011, 8:24 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Amara wrote:

It's like when you really want to talk about Lord of the Rings to someone, but they aren't interested. ):

In that case they're just downright dumb and I probably don't want to talk to them anyway :-D .

But ya, Guild Wars was so terrible. Didn't really like the graphics, it was a little hard to control the character, and out of the bunch of skills you get, you can only use like 6 of em. Kinda lame. It lasted me about 4 days before I started to give up, and then another 3 til I just stopped playing it all together. May have to try out Fable 3, but I may be busy with a new Expansion to the Lord of the Rings Online (an MMO based on LotR, its now free to play so you can give it a try. Look me up on Bullroarer if you do :) ) and then War in the North in Nov. that I definitely am going to get, it looks awesome!

"What? In riddles? No! For I was talking aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest person present to speak to." -Gandalf

PostPosted: September 8th, 2011, 8:27 pm 
Maia
Maia

Hm, I've never heard of War in the North. What is it about? Is it based on a book or something?

PostPosted: September 8th, 2011, 8:30 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Its based on LotR of course!!! lol. its the first M rated LotR game and they have both book and movie rights. It looks really AWESOME! You have to play one of three set characters, so you lack customization in design, but there's supposed to be a ton of gear and three different skill trees for each character so skill/gear wise it seems pretty customizable to your play style. You can summon a great eagle named Belaram and he just completely owns things, even trolls. Just swoops out of the sky and lands on top of em and pecks their faces off! lol check it out at warinthenorth.com imma pre-order it once i decide Xbox or PC and Dwarf or man bonusses. I just posted in the war in the north thread about that lol.

PostPosted: May 14th, 2013, 10:12 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

I've not played Fable 3 in forever, but I loved it! I loved Fable but disliked Fable 2 so the third was a-ma-zing to me.

Did anyody else get creeped out in the bit with the caves/sand with all the darkness stuff? Not a great description cos I've not played in years, but I remember that bit full out terrified me D;