Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 25th, 2024, 9:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jerome Krull
PostPosted: September 5th, 2006, 6:06 am 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Okay.. I had help with this, by my sister who comes on here... she's helping me out, a little.. but apart from that, it's all mine.

Name: Jerome Krull.

Race: sired into a vampire.

Appearence: Long blonde hair, hanging down to the small of his slender back, while his eyes are a brilliant icy blue, with very pale skin, almost like marble.

Clothes: Jerome wears a long black robe that falls to his knees, while underneath a dark brown shirt can be seen. Loose trousers are worn under this long tunic. Around his neck, he wears a celtic crucifix, adorned with three sapphires.

Weapons: A long jagged sword is worn around his waist, and he carries a small dagger engraved with Elvish writing..

History: Jerome was born in the far North, to a blacksmith, and a maid. His parents forced him to work hard as an assistant in the blacksmiths shop, he didn't find this experience very enjoyable, as he would rather have been playing with his younger brother, Nikoli.
When Jerome was seventeen, his family was murdered by four soldiers sent by the overlord Vladamir, who wished them dead, because they disobeyed his commands to hand over their sons to his army.
Jerome ran away from the village when he witnessed his families murder, becoming thief of the upper-class people. A few years later, Jerome was on the edge of a small wood finding a place to rest for the night, when after turning back a few times, thinking he was being followed, Jerome was attacked by a figure leaping out of the shadows. Trying to fight of the attacker, he drew a small dagger but the intruder took no notice, and merely batted the dagger away, pinning Jerome against the tree, and biting his neck. Without waiting, the attacker suddenly ran away, vanishing back into the woods.
From that day on, Jerome realised that he had been bitten by a vampire, and spent four years trying to track down the one who had sired him... finding him at last as he entered a small Inn. Without thinking, Jerome jumped at the vampire plunged the small dagger into his heart.
From then on, Jerome continued his life as a thief, living in tiny Inns' about the country.

Last edited by Griffin on September 15th, 2006, 4:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 5th, 2006, 6:09 am 
Ent
Ent

Shiny, daaarling...
-waves a swoon flag for le Jerome-
Hehehe... I might just let you meet Dorian.. but.. that'd be weird. XD;;
-pets- Go and uhh.. play.
-griiiiiins-

Profile       WWW            

Post subject: