Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 5:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Alestel Oldhin
PostPosted: July 31st, 2005, 11:44 am 
Istari
Istari

I've finally decided to make an RPG character, although I don't know if I'll ever use it. It might come in handy though...

Name: Alestel Oldhin
Alesetel means No Hope, Oldhin means Dream of Silence (Thanks to Merin Essi ar Quenteli! for the name meanings)

Race: Elf

Looks: Black hair, purple eyes. (the purple eyes-they DO exist, but it's hard to find anyone with purple eyes, and i chose purple eyes because purple is my FAVORITE color)

Lives: In Rivendell, although she travels to Lothlorien a lot

Miscellanous Stuff: Is a healer, and only fights at deepest need. if she does need to fight for some reson she uses a bow and arrow, although she is not very good white it. She usually is very quiet and seems sad.

History: Alestel was born in Lothlorien, but she never knew her parents, no one really knows what happened to them. She was taken to Rivendell, where she wasn't given her name Alestel when they found that she really did have no hope. Because she was often seen as a silent dreamer she was given the third name of Óldhín. After a while, she learned healing and is now a healer.

not very interesting is she? but when you see me actaully using her in roleplaying Alestel will be a bit more interesting. i was following actual stuff to try and keep her like a real elf. partly to keep mevie happy. mostly because i wanted Alestel like that.

</center>

Last edited by Ellethwen on January 2nd, 2006, 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 1st, 2005, 11:16 am 
Dwarf
Dwarf

*laughs* Ellethwen, I was just reading your profile aloud to some of my friends, and they were cheering! :-D This is a very good profile. I love the sound of it! It sounds like you have an excellent personality going, and you sound like a total blast to RP with. I'm sorry if my notes were annoying, but I only made them to give a few tips now and then to help do just what you said: keep things realistic. And you did an excellent job of it. :) And she does sound interesting to, because she sounds like someone I would want to get to know, just because of what you described about her personality! I'd like to see if there was any way I could cheer her up! :)

~Mevie

P.S. I love her name too. Very original. Keep up the good work! :)