Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 18th, 2024, 10:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2010, 12:16 pm 
Istari
Istari

^ You have no choice but to come to Canterbury/Herne Bay and see me, that way we get to see eachother twice in one year! <3

And something has happened which I am uite shocked about... all Pirates related inspiration has left me :blink:. In fact all inspiration has left me. I just seem to be going throgh a non-obsessive vegative state right now. Waaaaaah! Still, it lasted a good 7 months this time, it was bound to run out of steam for a bit. Fingers crossed it comes back soon.

It's twisting on a thread

+ COME RAISE THE DEAD +

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2010, 1:02 pm 
Maia
Maia

*Pops in* Wow, it’s so cool that you guys are all meeting up! I hope you have fun. :-D

*Hugs for ze Lothy* Here’s hoping your piratey inspiration comes back soon! :pirate:

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2010, 6:23 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Wow, all the way to Florida?! :swoon: Aye, if you can get here on the Thursday before, that will at least give us time to get our costumes, etc. together and put all of our luggage in the hotel and whatnot. :) Just to make things a bit easier I think. OMG you're so freakkking lucky!!! I really hope you and Lothy get to meet beforehand, and then the three of us... my god the world just might explode from this awesomeness. :bones:

Next year will be so amazing, I just know it!!! <3 I'm going to be taking off of school that Thursday and Friday so I can see you all and then maybe Monday depending how long this trip lasts. :P

lol Lothy, I definitely know how you feel. It sucks not being able to get into PotC, but I think that was quite a good streak you had going there, 7 months of obsession is something to be proud of; I'm not really back into PotC either yet, as 30 Seconds to Mars is taking every last drop of inspiration... all I want is to listen to Jared's beautiful voice :drool:

Eee, hi Goldy!!! *flyingtacklehugspounce* :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2010, 7:02 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Yes, it was 22 hours of sheer pain, but the outcome was worth it because Florida is awesome! It's all about the pirates down there <3

I'd actually be going to London most likely and it won't be till July so I would have already met the Lothykins :hug:

I am lucky and I am always in some state of obsession, even if it is very small. I still have pirate and LotR fever, it's tiny but it's still there :bones: It's one of those things that just lingers in my bones and will never go away, plus I don't want it to!

My inspiration at the moment though is Glee and all things Nickelback. I have heard the beautiful song "Just to Get High" and for some reason I am obsessed with it <3

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2010, 7:18 pm 
Istari
Istari

I'm not far from London so I can just hop on the ol' South-Eastern trains and be your personal tour guide Pan ;)

And Pirates is still there, deep down. As you say it doesn't ever go away fully. I actually think I'm growing an obsession for Sherlock Holmes, especially Holmes/Watson slash <3

+ COME RAISE THE DEAD +

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2010, 7:27 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

I'll have to let you know when we are there! It'd be lovely to actually know where we are going xD

H/W slash :bones: How intriguing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2010, 7:35 pm 
Istari
Istari

Well I can't help you out there as even I don't know my way around most of London. But I can navigate you through the tubes and I basically know what is North, South, East and West so we'll do fine ;)

+ COME RAISE THE DEAD +

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2010, 8:54 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Aw I wish I could come on the England trip but w/e... I hope both of you have muchos fun without me :P <3

I am definitely not into Glee, but I might consider watching it only for the Lady Gaga bits... she is freaking amazing... I wish she and Jared Leto would be on the same stage cause I would just die :swoon: Highly doubt that would happen though. :teehee:

Slash is always amazing no matter what the pairing is!! I've been reading quite a lot of it lately OM NOM NOM <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2010, 9:18 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

So have I...since I haven't been doing much rping and whatnot I've been reading slashy goodness and I should really go back to writing some...I miss our story Ara :lol:!

The Gaga episode is awesome!

I also think I'm going to be making JL sigs

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2010, 9:42 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I know, we should get back to that soon - the Nikki & Heather one, you mean? :) 'Cause it has been neglected. Same with the stories we've done for Livejournal... you know of which I speak :P

Ooh if you do make some I'd love one <3 Jared is teh sex :drool:

EDIT: is rereading through teh Sante fic :swoon:

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2010, 9:55 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Indeed I am talking about the Nikki and Heather one...we had gotten to the best part when we drifted away from tthefic...

Oh, yes I know which one you are talking about...we didn't get far on that one either :P

Of course I will make you a sexy JL set!

Saaaaante...well we have a new plot line for them... remember the pic on the WE forum :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2010, 10:01 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

If you still have it all saved, I am more than willing to write for that since I'm not really obsessing over one thing in particular at the moment... might as well continue with the girls. :)

Lol and I came across the first Sante story we did, about them in the tavern which also suddenly just left off at an amazingly yummy bit... 17 or so days and then I'll have all the time in the world to write together.

Yes! He still needs a name; I'm half tempted to work this plotline into one of the RP's... honestly it could work with a bit of Tia Dalma magic like you said :yes:

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2010, 10:24 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

I have everything saved, I'll send you a bit of each of the fics and you can pick up where we left on on whatever you are feeling at the moment <3

It's exciting to go back to OCs that we have written full out stories for instead of RPs, plus some of our favorite boys are involved xD

Well, if you'd like to continue the Tavern one as well I'd be more than willing since it was quite delicious and it was their first night meeting!

Maybe in OST or one of the ones we have already started... sad that we are at a stall in KAWEOTH again :annoyed:

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 26th, 2010, 2:09 pm 
Maia
Maia

Hey y’all! :pirate:

*Plotsplotsplotsplots* Eeee, today I saw a brilliant movie and fell for two of the leading actors. Naturally, I’m already plotting to use them for new POTC OCs. :lol: I need more male OCs anyway! *cough*

I’m thinking one of them might be Eve’s brother. ^_^

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 26th, 2010, 2:17 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Oooh, who is this new actor Goldy? I must know his name because I am sure he is just precious!

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 26th, 2010, 2:24 pm 
Istari
Istari

My trouble is that I keep seeing all these awesome actors and coming up with half-bios or ideas that don't get any further than the inside of my head. For instance Kate Winslet, Robert Downy Jr. and Rachel McAdams. I have half of a bio finished for Natalie Portman, but then my inspiration draught struck. Not to mention that I've been either really busy or really lazy ;)

+ COME RAISE THE DEAD +

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next