Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 1st, 2010, 9:09 pm 
Istari
Istari

Awwww thank you guys, I'm glad you like. I've posted for KAWEOTH, I hope it was worth the wait, took me 7 hours to write <3

It's twisting on a thread

+ COME RAISE THE DEAD +

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 1st, 2010, 10:06 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Nuuuuuuuuuu Bret has been taken. I love Bret Michaels muchly! He'll make a great OC, maybe I'll take Sebastian Bach for an OC and then our boys can be rockstar pirates <33

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2010, 12:42 pm 
Istari
Istari

Man today is boring. I don't even know why. Nothing really seems to be happening. Apart from Paramore blasting out of my speakers that is.

Even our little RP section seems to be really quiet lately :(

+ COME RAISE THE DEAD +

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2010, 3:11 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

My day has been boring too, having a bit of a tear fest watching My Sister's Keeper... gets me every time.

I am pretty sure I am all caught up with the RPs, so it isn't my turn :bones:

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2010, 5:26 pm 
Istari
Istari

Oh no I meant this section, we seem to be the only three posting at the moment.

Oh and I have an announcement: I CLAIM BRENDAN FRASER SO HA!

+ COME RAISE THE DEAD +

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2010, 5:32 pm 
Maia
Maia

*Pops in* Is this where all the piratey conversation is at the moment? :pirate: Happy nearly birthday, Barbea! ^_^

I’ve been going through Sweet and Talented just now looking for possible actors and actresses for new charries – and haven’t spotted any in particular that sparks my creativity :lol:

Ooh and btw, would one of you guys be very sweet and helpful and perhaps make me a new Guin/Cairbre set, if I gave you the pics, pretty please? <3 I’m currently obsessing over them and haven’t been able to Photoshop anything I like that much of them today. :lol:

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2010, 7:35 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Ha ha, I've finally posted my part for KAWEOTH again, and as I told Lothy via Facebook I hope we can get to at least page 60 by the end of summer! I can't wait until we're in the 100+ pages... and of course we're going to have to have a sequel to KAWEOTH when it finally ends!!! :pirate:

Hiya Goldy! *waves frantically as she is now quite hyper*

Eee! I wanna work on Bret's bio now, give him a name and get him into the Pirate world - he may come of use to us yet! And I have decided that I am now an official shipper of Maribel/Boostrap because it's so darn cute xD And not to mention it would make Will [the charrie] and Vari stepsiblings!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2010, 9:22 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

I loved your post Ara and I am currently in the midst in writing my reply. I do so love what you did with Sante :bones: I can never get enough of our crazy boys...

SEQUEL.... definitely... all this pirate talk is making me want to make another video.

You've inspired me Ara and I am stealing Sebastian Bach to make a rocker pirate! He must be friends with Bret :P

Anyways, Bootstrap/Maribel <333 And since A-Rose is inevitably attached to Will, because I am in love with Will, then A-Rose and Vari will be in some way related :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2010, 9:34 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

lol maybe her and Vari would be like distant cousins or something... *le shrug* I'm not sure how that strange bloodline would work out, but it would be cool if A-Rose and Vari were in some way related... hmm, plot idea anyone?? ;-)

Yay for Rocker pirates! I am super excited to try my hand at Bret... I still need to think of a name and write out a whole bio but right now I'd rather just chill before I have to go to bed. :P

Ha ha, have you seen the Sante one on W-E? :bones: That one is far better than this, since we actually have to behave in KAWEOTH... lol I'm glad you liked it though, and I figured the two of them would happily go exploring... ;-) :whistle:

Wow, tonight went uber fast but it's okay because the days can go as fast as they want until June 18th!! Only 11 more days as of tomorrow, I believe. :yes:

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2010, 9:41 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

I wasn't being serious about the Vari/A-Rose connection... I just like to think of having Will to myself xD but hey, if it happens then I won't stop it <333

I've got a name and some basics down for Christian and I can't wait to see what you come up for Bret! It will be awesome!

Sante on W-E was so delicious. I just read it over and over again and can't wait until Lothy posts so that I can keep going with our boys :bones:

11 days, you are almost there love.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2010, 9:48 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Well, I'm all for the huge family connections thing so it just got me rather excited to be honest. <3 :bones: Still it would be epic if they were distant cousins or something. :P

Gah, it's hard to find good names any more, but tomorrow I'll have to sit down and look for some for Bret. <3 I never used to like him but he's really turned a new leaf and I love that he cares for his family and whatnot so much, especially his sweet little girls <3 Can't wait for the reality series this fall :happy:

I love writing smutty Soren, it's just so much fun and it never gets old having them get together. <3 Om nom nom <3 We still need to find a name for their would-be son, though... are we having that happen in KAWEOTH? :erm:

I know, down into the final stretch yet it seems like it's going to take forever... ugh can't wait to be free and celebrate RotR and GMC!! Squee!!! :happy: And Lothy has convinced me to record myself for my 5 year speech so that can be found near the end of July... should be fun. xP

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2010, 10:28 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Well, we can find some siblings that will connect Vari and A-Rose together. They are already best friends, might as well make them distant cousins while we are at it... <333

Bret really has turned around and I love how strong he is having battled all these issues and still going strong. I really want to see him in concert because I love his music... secret 80's hair band lover <3 I know the names are hard, I think I like my new name: Christian Saint James... sounds so prestigious and yet is the complete opposite since he is going to be a kind of a rockstar!

Smutty Sante is the best to write and I agree we have to come up with a good unique name since both Dante and Soren are unique names.... maybe when they are exploring Tia's woods they'll happen upon some voodoo man or something that makes it happen <33

Oooh I am most looking forward to that :bones:

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 3rd, 2010, 2:28 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Quote:
Oh and I have an announcement: I CLAIM BRENDAN FRASER SO HA!

Dammmmm you Lothy! :explode: Haha. I do love the Brendan Fraser. But, I don't think I could think of a character for him that isn't him from the Mummy, so it is a good thing you claimed him.

I am loving the Barbea banners, I may have to make myself one. But right now I'm working on a Christine/Jack and a Chissy/Jonah banner - you can see I'm never a true hardcore shipper :disgust: . It all depends on how much drama I want at the time :-D. Although I'm thinking Christine and Jack would be pretty funny considering how opposite they are. :bones:

Also, I had tons of fun with the emoticons in the post. Could be a disease.

Set 1: Nurr | Set 2: Me

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 3rd, 2010, 9:40 am 
Maia
Maia

My reply for KAWEOTH is uppppppp! :-D

Eeeee, I'm excited :lol: <3

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 3rd, 2010, 5:10 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

On Stranger Tides is now posted!

http://www.arwen-undomiel.com/forum/vie ... hp?t=20845

I can't wait to get this one started! And I'm also working on Grant and Tasmine's bios, which should be up at some point this evening. ;-)

Huzzah! :pirate:

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 9th, 2011, 9:05 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I'm really sad that the superhero RP died. :( I really wanna start a new one... :confused:

And I think I'm going to format these bios in the same way as my PotC charrie thread. :yes: Just so they're nicer and neater. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next