Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 8:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 28th, 2010, 7:55 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Aww too sweet. I don't know how I do it either. Once I start typing I just can't seem to stop :bones:

I know. If cameras were invented back then, then A-Rose would be all over that... video included :lol:

Oh geez. I really need to get that Roriel scene in before the Isla Cruces... just don't know how since Gabe is on the ship with Keyara... eep

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 28th, 2010, 8:01 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I think my issue is that I get distracted by all sorts of things and then I can't remember what I'm writing/what my train of thought was. :lol: That's why it takes me a while.

Hmm. Yanno I've had this idea of hooking Maribel up with either Bootstrap or Teague, I'm leaning towards the former though but how are they going to meet if Bootstrap is on the FD and Maribel's got her own ship...? :confused:

Sshhhhh!! Calm yourself, don't give too much away... they already know about Edora... ;-) <s>Hm, well maybe the FD can have an encounter with the ship Keyara and James are on, Gabe can shimmy over to the other side for a while or something? But he would have to get back before anyone notices they're gone... </s> Just remembered that they will be docking in Tortuga along with the pirates and Keyara will be disguised - then James and Keyara will be added to Jack's crew like in the movie when we see Scruffy!Norrie for the first time. :yes:

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 28th, 2010, 8:25 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Oh shize... I need to learn to keep my mouth shut or else all our plot lines will be discovered... *zip and throw away the key*

No more hints at all... buuut back to the plan.. good thing you remembered they dock in Tortuga, it gives us the perfect timing to get some deliciousness in before they get back onto the ships xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 28th, 2010, 8:30 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Ooh I like that thin banner in your siggy of A-Rose <3 :happy:

Yes, while they're in Tortuga it would be perfect to do that bit, and then I'm not sure what Aurora would do when she realizes it's Gabriel? Unless she's too drunk to remember.. or hits her head. :lol: The last thing she needs is mental trauma to make her even more insane than she already is. :P

But yeah, I still need to figure out a few things with Keyara and I don't think I'll bring Beckett in until near the end of DMC or the beginning of AWE, whenever we get there. I'm so nervous about playing him... it took me forever to perfect Jack [he's still not amazing in my eye] and lord knows how long it'll take with Cutler. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 28th, 2010, 8:38 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Why thank you. I thought I needed to show a little OC love and didn't want a large banner so I thought skinny xD

I may have A-Rose be slightly sober when it happens. It will make things all the more dramatic... we'll see though when we get there :bones: We are such sadists to our charries. It is kind of amusing really xD

You'll do Cutler justice... don't you worry about it. I think you pulled off a great Jack, I know I never would have gotten his speech the way you have!

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 28th, 2010, 8:42 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I'm in one of those weird moods now, where I'm obsessed with Sweeney Todd, PotC & Nikki/Heather all at once. :blink: It's kinda cool though. :P

It's a great idea and very space saving... oh my goodness I sound like an infomercial.. :lol: Like those Spacesaver bags where you put the clothes in and vaccum out the air and they turn out really thin so you can put them under your bed, etc... :roll: I'm really giggly right now - don't mind me.

Trauma is so much fun ~ particularly why I'm really anticipating the Isla Cruces scene xD Just so much emotional damage to various characters... man oh man I wish we could go right to that part.. eee!!! :happy:

Well poor me will have to suffer through watching Cutler scenes so I can study his character... oh the agony... :whistle:

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 28th, 2010, 8:49 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Three things have your attention at once :jawdrop: That is just insane, but awesome!

Well now you know if nothing else happens you have infomercials to fall back on! You can be the female version of Billy Mays :lol:

It's going to be crazy, that is for sure. Isla Cruces... I don't know if I will be able to handle all of the emotional distress... I too do wish we were at that point, but at least we are making headway now... in a way.

What a task to have to watch Cutler on the screen.... sigh xP

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 28th, 2010, 8:58 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I know, it's such a rarity for me to be obsessed with more than one thing... shocking! :swoon:

Haha, yes, I love quoting commericals and I think I could probably do it but the fact that millions of people around the world would be watching would scare me to death. :P

Working on Heather/Nikki and then I might make some banners and whatnot... The stomach bug seems to have settled and now it's just my head feeling like it's going to float away on me. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 28th, 2010, 9:03 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Quite shocking, but very nice! I love the feeling of being completely obsessed with lots of things at once! I know I never feel bored.

I am currently downloading a bunch of songs, any suggestions?!

Woo! I have missed Pasta/Nikki muchly, I can't wait to see what you come up with with our maids as well as what graphics you pull out!

I hate the floating head feeling, but at least it is better than an upset tummy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 28th, 2010, 9:13 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Precisely! Lots of obsessions equals lots of inspiration and I'm feeling extremely inspired tonight... I'm trying to find pics to make a Heather and Nikki manip but I'm having trouble with it :confused:

Ha ha, song wise I'd say anything 30 Seconds to Mars related <3 Gah tomorrow is their concert.. must listen to Jared's voice tomorrow as a sort of way to make up for not being able to go...

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 28th, 2010, 9:24 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

I'm sorry you don't get a chance to go... I'm sure they will tour again and maybe they'll come to a better area!

30STM! Got it... I've done some some Nickelback and Linkin Park... now I am just doing random songs that I love but can't download off of iTunes since I've used all my money xD

Well, you can always use images from Valentine's Day since they are both in that movie so there will be similar lighting and whatnot...

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 28th, 2010, 9:27 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Wait, you are going to absolutely die when you see these photos that aren't photoshopped!!! :D

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2010/02/10/0210 ... etty-1.jpg

http://www.advocate.com/uploadedImages/ ... AYX390.jpg

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/pho ... y_Biel.jpg

http://www.dlcache.indiatimes.com/image ... K/x350.jpg

Mwahaha! Our wishes have come true!!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 28th, 2010, 9:44 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

*beep*!!!!! Our dreams have come true and we finally have OCs that we don't have to photoshop together. Just like LL and Dr.S! This is incredible and I now want a Nikki/Pasta sig!

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 28th, 2010, 9:51 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

All of our hopes and dreams have paid off, the two of them together in just one picture is fabulous, let alone four or five!!! :D Maybe if we pray hard enough Liv and Keira will do a movie together and then we'll have some Vari and A-Rose sig sets that aren't photo manips!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 28th, 2010, 10:08 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

I don't know what I would do if our two Pirates got together! I am still squeeing about the fact that Soren is going to be in TB with another guy :bones:

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 28th, 2010, 10:11 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I know, all of this is very weird - Nikki and Heather, and now Soren with a guy... it's like everything is coming true before our eyes -- yay!!! :D

I am going to reply to the PM tomorrow or sometime this weekend, as I just suddenly got sick again... I'm ready to tear out my stomach at this point. :frust: But I will be around to just chat and such if you don't mind. :)

Also you need to make a Sweeney Todd charrie so that way we can make ours best friends - I thought you had one a while back but maybe I'm mistaken...? :erm:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next