Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 10:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 28th, 2010, 10:20 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

I know, it's insane to be watching television and see our OCs together. It's just insane :bones:

Aww, stupid tummy :hug: Hopefully you feel better tomorrow!

If you notice a lag between my posts it is because I am being a downloading fiend and such... currently downloading songs from the Lestat Soundtrack from Broadway xD

Anywho... I think I was in a Sweeny Todd RP but never really developed my own character.. I shall have to do that though! It would be fun!

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 28th, 2010, 10:26 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

What if next year while we're watching TV at the hotel room a commercial came on with Liv, Keira and Scarlett? I think our screams and shrieks of excitement would wake everyone in the bloody hotel! :roll: I must warn you I will be bouncing off the walls next year and most likely act crazy so be prepared to call the insane asylum. :lol:

It's fine, I'm on AU and making graphics at the same time, so I understand. *nodnod* I can't believe I'm not tired at this time of night yet... yeah well I'm having muchos fun talking with you like always so it doesn't matter. =}

Yeah, that RP never really took off... but I think our own little throat slicers would be a barrel of fun... hmm it makes me want to go back and search for that RP now that I think of it. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 28th, 2010, 10:35 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

If you find that RP let me know. I'd love to see where we got to and how I played whichever character I was xP

Oh my goodness... like I've said before, our poor neighbors in the hotel room. It is going to be hilarious... I know there was a photoshot where Keira and Scarlet were on the cover of some magazine, but said girls were both nude :lol:

I find around this time of night I am just getting started and I probably won't be going to bed until three or four in the morning. Especially now I found this song downloading site.. I am having a field day!

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 29th, 2010, 9:19 am 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Aww, I found the poor Sweeney Todd RP and it looks like we never even got it off the ground... :confused: Maybe if we start a new one we should just have it be the story from our charries' perspectives, instead of an alternate-ending sort of roleplay -- http://www.arwen-undomiel.com/forum/vie ... hp?t=19055

Ah, I found that photoshoot you were talking about - it's Keira and Scarlett for Vanity Fair, and some weird guy is smelling Keira's hair... :blink: WARNING FOR PARTIAL NUDITY -- http://trustmaude.files.wordpress.com/2 ... cover1.jpg

Wow, I didn't find pictures of Liv, Scarlett and Keira, but I did find an article that includes all three of them -- http://shunews.shudoo.co.uk/index.php/2 ... doo-today/

Lol I feel like all I did with this post was tell you about links... but they are crucial to our well being. xD I just wish I could find a pic of Liv, Keira and Scarlett all together :frust:

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 29th, 2010, 10:29 am 
Istari
Istari

Well I certainly came in at the right time <3 Scarlett/Drea's skin is so pale, there's hope for me yet, and I love Keira/A-Rose's belly piercing ;) And man I am so with you on the whole Isla Cruces scene, simply cannot wait. I think you guys have done it. You have re-ignited the Pirates obsession. Now we just need to keep feeding it :P Oh and I wouldn't mind trying my hand at Beckett if you want Aratman? Um, we're both English so that's got to count for something? Lol. But I may do a little audition, like write out a tiny scene and PM it to the two of you. As Beckara and Barbea both deserve two people playing it instead of one. If that makes any sense.

Watch this space for my NCFF and KAWEOTH posts which shall be written and posted over the weekend (:

It's twisting on a thread

+ COME RAISE THE DEAD +

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 29th, 2010, 10:47 am 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lol aye, that ye did ;-) It's a wonderful photo, if only Liv could replace the man next to A-Rose!! Then the picture would be perfect indeed <3

Yay pirates! Hm, I should actually work on my video a bit - Lothers, have you been able to download and convert video files? Cause mine and Pan's isn't working for some reason. :erm: Ooh, you'd really take Beckett?! :happy: That would be wonderful actually!! If you can get the personality down he's all yours - you'd probably do a better job than me anyway :P

I'm so excited right now!! I was just working on a new layout... started out with Sweeney Todd again and somehow I got to Avril Lavigne... :blink: But for some reason she always looks good on my graphics. 'Tis odd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 29th, 2010, 11:19 am 
Istari
Istari

I've been able to download and convert but haven't really got too far with the voices and such, I think I'm being a bit too picky. And of course I'll play Cutler, I'm quite looking forward to it actually. I think I'd do him better than I do Jack atleast.

I'm snuggled on the sofa right now waiting for Carry On Follow That Camel <3

It's twisting on a thread

+ COME RAISE THE DEAD +

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 29th, 2010, 3:28 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

I loved the links Ara! Especially the one with Liv, Scarlet, and Keira! Although it is separate pictures to see them all in one space like that is still pretty cool!

I think the nudey pic is beautiful and would be much more awesome with Liv in it... sigh! Maybe a little photoshopping will fix it....

Lucky ducky Lothy, you can download videos... I kept trying and it still doesn't work...

Yay for reignition of Pirate Fever!

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 30th, 2010, 12:08 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Yep, I know, it was really the only thing I could find with the three of them in it... one day they will do a movie together, it just has to happen - look at Jennifer Garner and Anne Hathaway for instance. :yes:

Pirates and meat pies <3 Ooh, that gives me an idea for a PotC/ST crossover... :bones:

And also, happy [early] first anniversary to Barbea! :wave:

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 30th, 2010, 5:06 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

ST/PotC crossover would be quite interesting. I don't know how Jack Sparrow and Sweeny Todd would react upon seeing each other... hilarity would definitely ensue that much I know xD

Congrats Barbea :bones: 1 year and going strong!

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 30th, 2010, 5:11 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Maybe it would be a funny RP to save for a time when we're not sure what to do/if other RP's die off... this Friday I think we're probably going to start "On Stranger Tides" in addition to celebrating Barbea-ness. <3

I was just re-reading through KAWEOTH... it's amazing how far we've come since the beginning with 2 sentence posts and no details at all... :blink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 30th, 2010, 5:29 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

I wince every time I see my earlier posts compared to my posts today... it is almost embarrassing to even read through it at all...

I can't wait to start OST! It is going to be fun to start another pirate RP... one can never have too much piratey goodness

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 30th, 2010, 5:32 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I completely agree, but without those posts we wouldn't be where we are today... and you shouldn't talk - yours were always amazing, as compared to my freaking "Mary-Sue Vari" stage that was going on back then... :lol:

On Stranger Tides is going to be fun... I just wish we had a name for Penelope Cruz/Blackbeard's daughter for when we play her but I guess we just have to make something up..? :confused:

And I'm NOT looking forward to Megan Fox potentially being a mermaid in the movie... I don't get what's so great about her... :yuck:

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 30th, 2010, 5:38 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

I haven't been reading up much on OST because I don't want to be too spoiled by when I go see it... but Megan Fox should not be in the movie at all... sure she is pretty and what not.. but overrated and quite annoying! Ugh, I hope she plays a mermaid who is run over by the ship!

We can always just think of a nickname for Penelope Cruz's character and then change it when it comes out into her real name...

Aww you are too sweet, but I doubt my posts were any less Mary-Sueish than yours...

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 30th, 2010, 5:43 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

:lol: She'll be run over first and then her mermaid tail will get caught on the anchor and drag her along the bottom of the ocean. Bwahaha! :bones: It sounds terrible but I'd almost rather have Elizabeth back than Megan Fox...

I think it would be weird to do that but we're probably going to have to... maybe just refer to her as Miss Teach, or give her a middle name for them to call her by.. like Maria... so it would be _(insert her real name)_ Maria Teach. :yes:

I'm just glad all of us got better with the Mary Sue thing... because I would feel bad for anyone who would have to deal with our Sues. :lol:

And I keep forgetting that I'm going to be seeing OST with you and Lothy - it still feels so surreal yet amazing at the same time!!! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 30th, 2010, 5:50 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Too true, I am starting to feel less vehement about Elizabeth, only slightly though :bones:... I will never fully like Lizzie Swan.

Maria Teach... it will have to work until we figure out her real name when we see it in theatres together! A crazy thought but exciting all the same <3

Looking back at my first post in KAWEOTH I mentioned that A-Rose was blond, now she is dark brown :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next