Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 25th, 2024, 1:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Member, Old Character
PostPosted: September 30th, 2006, 1:55 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Name: Míriel Ellerína Eledhwen
Called: Ellerína, by most. Also Rína, by good friends.
Race: Elf
Height: 5'11"
Weaponry: Twin Inscribed Elven Knives. Each knife has an elanor of white gold on the hilt. A longbow from Rivendell, and green-feathered arrows in her accompanying quiver.

Short Bio: Ellerína was born to Elenna of Rivendell and Celebdil from Mirkwood. Her father was murdered while Ellerína was still unborn. From childhood, she lived in Mirkwood and grew up there. Rraely did she see her mother, who resided in Rivendell after Celebdil's death. Because of this distance, Ellerína considered herself an orphan child. She was raised with love by her father's family, but as soon as she had the chance, she left Mirkwood, only returning when necessary.
Ellerína wandered for most of her life, with two companions always by her side, Hawkthorn and Gilrean. Dark times came to Ellerína and she lost all she had known and loved. She was torn apart, her life was in tatters. It took her time to recover, but eventually she did. Emerging from self-pity and grief, she tried once again to find joy. She still travels from place to place, aiding those that need it. On the third finger of her left hand, she wears a silver ring of Elvish make. This ring is one of the few remaining links to Ellerína's otherwise forgotten past. More precious to her than any other possession, its story only Ellerína knows. Ellerína moved on and found new companions, proving to be as wonderful as the last. She gives them her trust and her love, and most importantly her loyalty. She no longer travels alone as she used to, but with these companions and friends.

Looks: Ellerína's hair falls lightly onto slightly squared shoulders and a straight back. It is black as the blackest of night, and ends just barely past her shoulders. Her skin is pale, contrasting greatly with the darkness of her hair. Ellerína's eyes are her most prominent feature. They are large, almond-shaped with thick lashes. Her eyes are of a shade of green not classified as any specific one. Her cheekbones are high and rarely does she smile her fullest.

Garb: She dons a green tunic with Elvish runes, worn atop knee-length ranger boots and dark green leggings. The tunic is lined with a special mail of Mirkwood. Though not Mithril, quite strong besides. On both her hands, she occasionally wears thin, black, fingerless gloves past wrist. Above it all, whenever she is not in the company of friends, she wears a forest green cloak. The cloak covers her to the tips of her brown boots. Rarely does she wear this cloak without the hood pulled low over her face. Nothing can be seen of her features unless she chooses otherwise; nothing, bar her piercing green eyes.

Personality: Ellerína loves nothing more than those that she calls her friends. Though she is friendly to those who return the favor, she does not give her trust openly. At times, it takes years for Ellerína to ever trust another. Her past has taught her these painful lessons well and she is careful never to forget them. She has travelled much, and knows many other wanderers, but rarely does she choose to travel with other companions for longer than neccessary. Ellerína spends much of her time deep in thought, always trying to solve one thing or other.

Hey everyone, I just joined. =) I've been RPing on LotrO for about 3 years now. Long time, I know... :bounce: ((Sorry, I really liked that emoticon.))

"Don't you ever long for something different to happen? Something that lets your life blaze and burn so the whole world can see it? Something that touches you with joy or with terror, that lifts you out of your safe, little path and onto a great, wild road whose ending nobody knows?" -Son of the Shadows (Juliet Marillier)

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 30th, 2006, 10:12 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Your character is real cool! She kin of reminds me of me in someways.
I hope I'll get to rp with you sometime. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 30th, 2006, 10:29 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Thanks!! I hope so, too. :)

"Don't you ever long for something different to happen? Something that lets your life blaze and burn so the whole world can see it? Something that touches you with joy or with terror, that lifts you out of your safe, little path and onto a great, wild road whose ending nobody knows?" -Son of the Shadows (Juliet Marillier)

Profile       WWW