PostPosted: August 25th, 2005, 3:46 pm 

-Name= Arnon
-Race= Human
-Birthplace= Gondor
-Class= Ranger
-Trade Skills= tracking, hunting, loreing animals closser
-Eye color= light blue
-Hair= short, straight, brown
-Clothing/Armor= a ranger cloak(like in The 2 Towers), aplain brown shirt and pants under the cloak, a elvish mithril shirt(like Frodos) under my shirt, leather boots
-Weapons= a 2 handed Gondorian long sword, a rangers coumpound bow
-Background/Bio= I am Arnon, son of Caruryn and Deralia. I grew up in the countryside of Gondor. At the age of 6 my family and I moved to Minis Tirith. At the age of 10 the Gondorian steward had my father killed, and banished my mother and I for the acts that my father committed. He assisted in the murder of a royal family member. After we were banished, I felt that my mother and I were betrayed by my own father. My mother and I had no where to go, so we traveled south, never staying in one place for long. At the age of 14, my mother fell sick from some mysterious illness. Since we had no money or home, we couldn’t afford the doctors to treat her, and soon she died. After she died I felt just like dieing myself, but some thing kept me alive. So after she died I was left to wonder the roads all alone. For a year I wondered until I came across a group of traders. They took me in and for 4 years I traveled with them. When I turned 19 I said good bye to them, and set off for Bree. In Bree I met a mercenary trainer that was part of a group of mercenaries. The trainer, Curen, took me in and took care of me like I was his own son, and he was like the father I never had. At the age of 21 Curen died of the same mysterious illness that killed my mother. Curen left me a Pipe that was made by his great-grand father, also a mercenary. Shortly after Curen died I left the mercenaries, and went out on my own for nearly 5years, when I finally realized that the job of a mercenary was getting me no where. And now I, at the age of 26 am a Ranger.