Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 5:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Arawin Undomiel
PostPosted: September 1st, 2005, 2:31 pm 

Hi, my new character is Arawin, she is the daughter of Arwen, and Aragorn, she possesses magical powers and is immortal, she has a brother, who died in a war, she is an elf, even though her father is Mortal, and is the Princess, of Gondor.

Post subject: RPG
PostPosted: September 2nd, 2005, 2:27 pm 

*she walks in to Rivendell, and finds the streets empty, and sings, for other elves to emerge, she quietly wispers: "I Melain berio le..." she waits for a conversation.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 2nd, 2005, 8:10 pm 
Dwarf
Dwarf

Oh my, what an interesting character! I love the name Arawin too...but if you don't mind, may I quick give out a few little pointers here? *cringes* I pray you don't take this as offense, as I only mean to help. But...um, just one thing here...I don't really see how it is possible for Arawin to have magical powers. And if she does, I think it would really help in all of our understanding if you would include just a tiny little explanation for WHY exactly she has those powers, because as far as I can see...I don't really see how a daughter of Aragorn and Arwen could have magical powers.

And, much like the powers, it would also be helpful if maybe we had a little explanation for why she is an immortal/elf even though both her father AND her mother are mortal. I really can't see how that could ever happen, but maybe there's a reason...? Like I said, I really don't mean to be annoying, just a few little taps in the old world of RPG, and you can totally ignore me if you want.

~Mevie

P.S. Oh, and the place for RPG is in the actual RPG board, not in the New Character section. ;)

Post subject: ok
PostPosted: September 3rd, 2005, 6:38 am 

well, as, a young mortal, her grandfather (elrond) wanted a new life for this child, so, he gave her a jewel called, Faraíe, it was a jewel, of eternal, elvish life. for this, she was immortal, and recieved the life of an elf, the only powers she posseses is the power to change wind. What is your character, because u seem like an interesting person :-D

Arawin

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 3rd, 2005, 10:20 am 

:bye2: :bye2: :bye2: :bye2:

Post subject: Hi
PostPosted: September 3rd, 2005, 1:32 pm 

Hi lord_sauron :bye2:

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 4th, 2005, 3:33 pm 
Dwarf
Dwarf

Ohhh...wow...well, I guess that makes sense...that's pretty cool! :) I love the name of that stone too...but I am still a little unclear about how she got the power to change the wind...I mean, really the only way she would have been granted that power is if Elrond gave her Vilya...which he couldn't have because the power of the Three Elven Rings diminished after Sauron was destroyed. I don't think the Valar would have let that power get out any other way...I don't know. :confused:

Oh and me? Hehe...*bashfully kicks rock* I don't have a character actually. Not yet. I haven't really had the desire to RP yet, so I kinda' just hang around and see what I can do to help other people with their characters if they so desire it. :) Thanks for being such a good sport about this, by the way!

~Mevie