It is currently April 19th, 2024, 4:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lady Tindomerel's Charrie's~Newest: Leyla, Assassin Vampire
PostPosted: December 22nd, 2005, 8:23 pm 
Ent
Ent

Okay, This is a first for me, so tell me how I'm doing... :blush:

Name:
Princess Tindomerel Narninore, Daughter of Lord Elrond, Younger Sister of Arwen Undomiel, Elrohir and Elladan.

Race:
Elven Princess of Imladris

2511 (At the time of Bilbo's Farewell feast) But she looks about 22.

Birthday:
August 13

Zodiac Sign:
Leo

Skills:
Healing powers, master swordswoman, okay archer,

Weapons:
Her elven sword, Narmacil. Her elven bow. Her hunting knife, Seregdagnir.

Personality:
Kind, caring, sweet and gentle. Brave, fearless, deadly and bold. Sad, dark, mysterious and beautiful. Very un-ladylike.

Physical Description:
She has dark amber eyes, that would startle any being. She has the beauty of her sister, Arwen Undomiel, but she's more in the likeness of Luthien, some say she is more fair, when she's not off killing orcs or with the rangers. Her pale, china-like skin that in flawless. She is slender. And she moves as swift and silent as a shadow. Long, raven black hair falls down her back freely.
She wears elven traveling clothes most of the time. (Like Arwen's chase outfit.) But sometimes she wears different clothes, more lady-like things, when she's in Rivendell and lorien.

Short Background:
Tindomerel is the youngest child of Lord Elrond. She is as fair as her older sister, Arwen Undomiel, and as fearless as her older brothers, Elladan and Elrohir. She grew up half in Lorien, half Rivendell, like her sister. From her father, she learned the skills of healing. From her grandmother's people, she learned to wield blade and bow, becoming deadly with the sword, very clueless on how to use the bow.
Her father gave her a second name when she was little. Narninore. Fire of My Heart. She is a flame of beauty, dangerous enough to capture anyone mortal's heart. She walks in the likeness of Luthien Tinviel, like her sister.
Now that she has settled in Rivendell, she is offen found protecting it's walls and surroundings from orcs and other dangers. She is friends with the Rangers and as had a friendship with Aragorn, aka Strider, for many years. She is also found dancing around Rivendell, but only at twilight, singing Elvish songs to the wind.

Animals with her most of the time: Lebethron, her black stallion. He's strong, noble and very faiithful to Tindomerel. Nimloth, a pure white wolf with sky blue eyes. Tindomerel saved Nimloth as a pup and after that they became closer. She will protect Tindomerel, but is just a little afraid of fire.

Last edited by Lady Tindomerel Narninore on January 31st, 2006, 7:23 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 25th, 2005, 12:00 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

That sounds like a great character! :-D I would love to have her in one of my RP's! :-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 25th, 2005, 12:31 pm 
Ent
Ent

Thanks. RPGing is soooooooooo fun. I love it. PM me about any new topics you start, then I can get there quickly. :bounce:

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 27th, 2005, 5:34 pm 

Hey Lady Tindomerel! If you're character is Elrond's daughter then my character is yours' niece! I primarily play Lady Lithoniel, the only daughter of Elladen, son of Elrond. You can find my charry back a ways! see ya around!

Lithy

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 28th, 2005, 1:06 pm 
Maia
Maia

Cool bio, I'm looking forward to RP with ya ^^

. O r b i s N o n S u f f i c i t .

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 3rd, 2006, 3:09 pm 
Ent
Ent

Here's another charrie I made...

Name:
Princess Feawen of Rohan

Race:
Mortal (Rohirrim)

Skills:
She can ride any horse, wild or tame. She can wield any blade with great skill. And she knows how to use herbs for healing.

Weapons:
Her sword, Narmir. And her wit.

Personality:
She has a fiery personality. A temper to match. She is beautiful and kind. She is bold and brave, willing to be very outspoken. She has a wild, untamed spirit.

Physical Description: Here's a close-up picture of her...

And here's a full picture:

Short Background:
Daughter of King Theoden, she is a princess. But her heart does not dwell on finery. Like her cousin and closeest friend, Eowyn, her noble heart dwells upon glory on the battlefeild. She has lived in Edoras nearly all her life. The one time she did set out of the walls of her home, was when she was only sixteen. She made her way to Gondor and between the two great realms.
After she was dragged back to Edoras by her cousin, Eomer, she never forgot him. She ran away from home at age twelve and headed toward the North, knowing that her family wouldn't look for her there.
But she was then turned to the North. She became a Ranger there and spent three years there.

Last edited by Lady Tindomerel Narninore on January 16th, 2006, 6:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 3rd, 2006, 3:12 pm 
Ent
Ent

Here's my non-Lotr charrie...

Name: Chilali Chumani Wilson

Grade: 8th

Birthday: December 13

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Appearence: She's fourteen. Rather tall for her age. Her hair falls down the base of her back. It's an odd silver-blonde color. Her skin is like a china doll's. And her eyes are a deep amber.
She only wears white. Normally found wearing a white peasent top and a white skirt. She sometimes pulls her hair back in a ponytail. And she's wearing cute slipper like shoes, that are white and covered in beads. Here's a picture that's sorta like her:

Backround info: Her parents died in a car crash, resently. She now lives with her aunt and just moved in, because she used to live in a different town. She has no brothers or sisters, but she does have a white kitten named Snowflake. She's adventurous, creative, fun, funny, impulsive, kind, indepentant, spirited and wild. She loves to dance. She reads alot and writes stories. She's just a little weird. People find her...different.

Interests: Dancing, Reading, Writing her own stories, LotR, RPing, Singing, Phantom of the Opera, Rain, Snow.

Last edited by Lady Tindomerel Narninore on January 4th, 2006, 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2006, 1:06 pm 
Ent
Ent

Here's another Non-LotR charrie:

Name: Phoenix Hart

Birthday: October 31(aka Halloween)

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Character: Determined, protective, brillant, magnetic, athletic, focused, strong, sensitive, brave, unbreakable, loyal and open-minded She can get bossy at times. She can also get spunky and wildly weird. Very flirtly.

Appearance: http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/andrew_lloyd_webber_s_the_phantom_of_the_opera/emmy_rossum/phantompres2.jpg
http://www.blackfilm.com/i3/movies/p/phantomoftheopera/017.jpg

Other: She's not the one of the best agents for the MI6, but she does a fair job.

Last edited by Lady Tindomerel Narninore on April 5th, 2006, 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 10th, 2006, 4:29 pm 
Ent
Ent

Name: Aelin

Race: Mortal (Gondor)

Skills: Gifted with animals, skilled hunter, has great stealth and can carve wood with great skill.

Weapons: A fine, wooden carved bow, made from yew, with animals craved into it. A plain leather quiver filled with swan flecthed feathers. Two hunting knifes, one tucked in each of her boots.

Personality: Serious, cold, deadly, loyal, beautiful, well-spoken, gentle, kind, caring.

Physical Description: http://www.hollywoodjesus.com/movie/league_extraordinary/27.jpeg

Short Background: Born on the day the One Ring was destoried. She was born a young rebel. She ran away from home when she was only fifteen. She was gifted at carving animals with her knives. She couldn't stand living in the closed walls of Minas Tirith, so she disappeared from Gondor. She became a ranger and learned how to use a bow and knives. She made her own bow, carving animals in it.
((I'll finish later.))

Last edited by Lady Tindomerel Narninore on January 24th, 2006, 6:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 17th, 2006, 2:14 pm 
Ent
Ent

HP charrie:

Full Name: Leyla Wilson
Nickname: N/A
Year: 4th
House: Hufflepuff
Hair: Chestnut brown /w two white-blond streaks
Eyes: Hazel
Blood: Muggleborn
Personality: Wild, crazy and wacky. She's a very colorful person. As a really good talent of getting it trouble.
Background: She was orphaned at the age of five, when her parents died in a car crash. She has lived in an orphange the rest of her life. Her sorrow is hidden behind her wild and crazy nature.
Father: dead
Mother: dead
Quidditch Position: Beater
Picture: http://www.smh.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1051987698973_2003/05/06/paquinx.jpg

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 17th, 2006, 2:17 pm 
Ent
Ent

Assassin Vampire:

Name: Leyla (it means 'dark beauty')

Species: Vampire

Occuptaion: Assassin

Description: Chestnut brown hair, with two white-blond streaks, that's always pulled back in a ponytail with a black satin ribbon. Garnet red eyes. Slim and beautiful. Wears only all white or all black. Normally black leather or showy stuff. She's dark, mysterious and dangerous. Uses knifes she hides.
Pictures:
http://www.smh.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1051987698973_2003/05/06/paquinx.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/bb/Anna_Paquin_Rogue_2.jpg/200px-Anna_Paquin_Rogue_2.jpg

Background: Leyla was born in France in 1754 to a noble family. She was bitten in the year 1774 and she was twenty. Nothing is really known about her. All that is known is that small bit of information.

Profile       WWW