Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 26th, 2024, 6:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ru
PostPosted: January 4th, 2006, 2:50 am 
Dwarf
Dwarf

Woo~ Decided to post a new charrie. There's lots more of mine to come, but until then, enjoy Ru's profile!

~.~.~.~
Name: Ru
~Translation~: Dream

Race: Elf

Skills: Sea travel, working a ship, bladework, some hand-to-hand combat.

Appearance: Relatively long, light brown hair, with pale, stony grey eyes. Her skin is healthily tanned from being out in the sun, as she's worked on ships, and her height is average. She wears a fitting white blouse, a fitted, dark brown bodice, weatherbeaten breeches, knee-high boots and a grey cloak.

Heritage: Unknown, at the current time.

Weapons: A single cutlass at her side, and a dagger fixed to her boot.

Short History: Ru was born near the Grey Havens, a short while after the War of the Ring. When she was much older, in her early 500s, her older brother, F'lar, also in his early 500s, would explore the little nooks and crannies of their small, seaside home at their leisure. And of course, being elves born by the Sea, both siblings learned the ways of ships and sailing, and, by their late teens, had reached the point of expert. By the time she was in her late 600s, Ru had set out to seek adventure, traveling of course with her brother, visiting as many places as they could.

At the age of around 750 or so, F'lar and Ru had been kidnapped by Corsairs in their travels, and been told that they would either work on the black ship, The Corsair's Pride, or face their death, then and there. This dark, looming Corsair ship was captained by the vicious Nian Hawkins. Ru had originally planned to escape the clutches of Hawkins and her crew... until her older brother developed romantic interest in the blonde, stunningly green-eyed she-captain. At this point, Ru realized her brother no longer considered her his sister... for all he could think of was Captain Hawkins.

Ru was basically miserable, for a time... that is, until The Celeb-Gil came along. It just so happened that these two ships, one black, one grey, and their captains, both female, were longtime rivals. A battle raged on between them, until The Celeb-Gil met her victory, sending The Pride off with her tail between her legs, so to speak...

That very same night, Ru slipped away from The Pride, and met up with the crew of The Celeb-Gil, and joined up with them to start a new life apart from her "backstabbing" brother, as she so bluntly described him.

Ru currently resides on the ship of the elf captain, Itarille Ellie Narie, enjoying the company of her new friends - hoping that this experience will not be like the last. Hoping her brother would pry away his beauty-blinded, decieved eyes from Captain Hawkins...

~.~.~
Please, feel free to leave suggestions about editing, and stuff! Ru's backstory is sort've... a work in progress, yeh? ^.^ Needs details, and things like that. It's been driving me crazy, what I could or couldn't add on. :explode:

<center>I am the light in the darkness
I am the shadow flourishing in the sunlight
I am the rain on a chilled winter's day
And I am the flame, dancing in your eyes.</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2006, 4:19 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Hehehehe ^_^ Awesome Ana! I'd love to see one of Khar.... *grin*

~Cyclist in Training~

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject: