Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 25th, 2024, 11:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Darkness Reigns-Character thread
PostPosted: January 16th, 2006, 1:30 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Here's the storyline

40 years after the War of the Ring, Elenanna and Vorwonwe's children-Eruaviel and Nedhudir, went out to Rivendell to announce Eruaviel's betrothal to one of the elves of Ithilen. But on the way, they were abucted by men of Harad. Who the twins were was found out, and a few weeks later, Elenanna and Vorwonwe were informed of their capture. Elenanna was troubled, and when King Elessar found out he immedatly called a few of the close friends they'd made, along with a few others, to Gondor, to make plans to defeat the Haradrimm, and also get the twins back.

Here are the rules
-No power-playing
-No powers please
-Post with substance

Limits
5 Elves- (2 spots left)-Elenanna Lothendhel, Morwen Durelen, Lady Tindomerel Narninore
7 Humans-(4 spots left)-Lady Tindomerel Narninore, Malrid, Old Man
2 Dwarves
3 Hobbits
3 other
Total-20 (6 taken)

Well let's start!

My Character-

Name-Elenanna Lothenedhel

Translation- Stargift, Blossom of Elves

Birth Year-SA 4048

Hair-Silver colored

Eyes-Silver

Face-resembles her mother and sisters

Lineage- Mother- Galadirel
Father- Celeborn

Siblings-Celebrian and Falathiel

Married?- Yes, to a high Elf, Voronwe

Children?- Yes, twins, Nedhudir(M) and Eruaveil(F)

Weapons- Mithril Elven daggers with 8 inch long handles-Names are Din (Silent) and Aha (Rage)
Bow of the Galadhrimm, along with a quiver
Mithril longsword with a black,gold, and silver handle-named Celebmegil (Silversword)

Animals-An silver Meara, Shadowpax, the daughter of Shadowfax, and twin gray/white half wolves, Mellon and Draug

Basic clothing-Not in battle- blue tunc with silver etchings and white breeches along with her Lothloren cloaks and brown boots. She also wears a silver belt
Battle- Grey-silver tunic and breeches, her armor which has her symbol on it (the blossom) and she doesnt wear a helm but a band with a protective ornament shaped as a dragon which covers her nose and around her eyes, black boots and her red cloak.

History- Elenanna was born in Lothlorien. She was raised as a warriror and soon became one of the March Wardens of Lothlorien, along with the rank of a Master Archer. She is called the Blossom of Lothlorien because of her exceeding beauty, and also her widsom
In TA 20, soon after the Last Alliance, she met Voronwë, a high elf of Mirkwood. He was actually the uncle of Legolas Thranduillion, who would be born soon. Elenanna and Voronwë fell deeply in love and soon married.
They had twins, who were slightly older than Arwen Undomiel. Elenanna and Voronwë moved to Imraldis, where they dwelled for over two thousand years.
When Celebrian was travelling to Lothlorien, Elenanna, who was with child accompanied her. When they were attacked, Elenanna was forced to drink a solution that tasted foul. She didn't know that it was supposed to kill the child.
When they were rescued by the twins, Elenanna worried for Celebrian. They both recovered fully, but Elenanna's child had been a stillborn. Voronwë and Elenanna mourned over the loss of their child and Celebrian, but they soon recovered.
Elenanna stayed in Imraldis for a while and in TA 2985 she went to Lothlorien with her daughter, Eruaveil and they stayed there until the summer of 3018. They went back to Imraldis along with Arwen and was greeted warmly. During the war of the Ring she led a company of the elven watch march to Lothlorien in fears of an invasion from Dol Guldor. There she was vital in the defence of Lothlorien. After the Ring was destroyed, Elennana rode by Celeborn's side to besiege Dol Guldor along with the Forces of Thranduil from Mirkwood. The battle was arduous and Elennana took injury She recovered fully, and went to Aragorn's coronation and her neice's wedding. She lived in Gondor and acheived many honors. She will continue to live there until her King has died, then she will travel to the Undying Lands.

Last edited by Elenanna Lothenedhel on January 18th, 2006, 5:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 16th, 2006, 1:37 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

I'm in... i have finally foudn teh info. so proud of myself.

Name: Morwen Durelen
race: elf
appearance: wavy mid-back length light brown hair. slender about 5'7" in height. pale skin and vivid green eyes
attire: usually a forest green tunic, with dark brown pants and boots and a dark colored cloak
weapons: a bow and arrows, also a sword.
personality: she's kind and careing, but she's also extremly stubborn and cares more about others then herself.
background: Born in 970 third age, Morwen lead a hard and troubled life. Loseing her mother in childbirth, and her father only days later, she has no memory of either of her parents. The newborn elfing was taken in by Lord Elrond, when Morwen’s father died on the steps on Rivendell. When she was aroudn 100 years old, Elladan and Elrohir began to teach Morwen how to fight with a sword and a bow. For several years she honed her sword fighting skills, then she traveled to Mirkwood, where she honed her archery skills, until she could rivial even the best archers of Mirkwood and even beat them. When she was 1,000 she left Mirkwood, though she had many friends who desired for her to stay. She soon came across the Dunedain rangers and after much debate and argueing and many tests, she joined their ranks. There she met Aragorn’s ancestor, and became close friends with him, as well as his wife and child, who Morwen also bonded with. And so Morwen became close friends with Aragorn’s ancestors, and also with Aragorn and later Eldarion.

Also during on of her many many adventures she met Elenanna Lothendel and formed a bond with the much older elf. Despite teh difference in ages she and Elenanna are close, though Morwen has never told Elenanna her age.

Last edited by Morwen Durelen on January 16th, 2006, 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 16th, 2006, 2:13 pm 
Ent
Ent

I'll have two of my charrie join! Lady Tindomerel and Princess Feawen:

http://www.arwen-undomiel.com/forum/vie ... php?t=4566

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 16th, 2006, 2:19 pm 
Istari
Istari

Thought i'd make a new Charracter.

Name: Thilion
Race: Man (Gondor)
Apperance: Shoulder length black hair. Dark brown eyes. Very hard looking face. Is very tall for a man (7ft 2'') and very muscleular
Personality: A man who follows orders without question and is very loyal to his King. His appearance does not show his true feelings of love for all things natural and he enjoys walking in the gardens. A gentle giant some call him.
History: Born into a family with a grand tradition of being in the military. Thilion has relatives who fought in the war of the ring but he himself has never seen combat. He was pushed into becoming a guard of the citadel and quickly became a high ranking officer as he was very able to follow orders and became an excelent soldier. He has been a guard of the white tree for 4 years and has gained Aragorn's trust as a very loyal soldier who would never turn or harm his lord.

[!*#_:]

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 16th, 2006, 2:23 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Lady Tindomerel Narninore wrote:
I'll have two of my charrie join! Lady Tindomerel and Princess Feawen:

http://www.arwen-undomiel.com/forum/vie ... php?t=4566

Allright both of them are fine...however I suggest you have your character not be able to control the element of water, since that's kinda unrealistic.

And thanks Malrid for joining!

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 16th, 2006, 2:25 pm 
Ent
Ent

I forgot to delete that! :duh: I've been planning to do that. Deleted out of the profile.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 16th, 2006, 3:03 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

History: http://arwen-undomiel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5048

Basic information

Race: Man
Appearance: Red eyes, white hair
Weapons: Enchanted dwarven sword, elven bow, staff
Dress: Eleven cloak, leather (kine) shirt and pants under dwarven armor
Other Information: Has dealt with Easterlings before, though never traveled far enough south to see a desert. Prefers the Inland Sea. May prove valuable as a scout...

Youth and age can conspire, if you just believe..."

I flew all the way from Texas to New England to spend two weeks with miss Nienor. 5 of those days were to survive on an uninhabited island. Booyah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 19th, 2006, 5:17 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Anyone else wanna join?

Profile           YIM