Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 7:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: gondorgirl's characters
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 4:46 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

I would like to play RPG's too, so I guess I'll start by posting my several characters on this forum area. There are more than I'm posting now, so stay tuned.
*Also, there are some things, like one city name, that I created, so please don't be offended.*

Renamira:

Name: Renamira, daughter of Denethor, Maiden of Mordor

Race: Men

Appearance: Tall, dark brown hair, cut jaggedly short, gray eyes, pale skin dirtied from years in Mordor, slim and muscular.

Attire: Traditional Gondorian dress, her favorites being the simple ones. Or, in some cases, she will wear her orc clothing.

Weapons: Sword or scimitar, wooden pole.

Style of fighting: Trained in orc styles, but possesses human fighting characteristics.

Skills: Cunning and trickery, strength, determination, kindness, sword fighting, mastery of fighting techniques.

Personality: Quiet, mysterious, serious, yet also humorously funny at times, confused and unsure, devoted and loyal, trusting and forgiving.

Family: Denethor (deceased) and his sons, Esgalia (her mother), Beregond (her mother’s husband) and his son, Sakgahn (the orc that raised her).

Husband: Kyran of Gondor

Children: None, presently

Dwelling: Minas Perian, the new city in Ithilien (my creation)

Story: There is a whole story that I have written on Renamira, called “The Maiden of Mordor.â€

Last edited by gondorgirl on June 10th, 2005, 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 4:46 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Aloka:

Name: Aloka, daughter of Teolen.

Race: Men

Appearance: Dark long hair, blue eyes, pale white skin, slender and medium height.

Attire: Simple dress, not much to say about it.

Weapons: Sword, knives

Skills: Sword fighting, trickery.

Personality: Determined, courageous, amazed with her city, educated, yet never experienced, loyal and truthful.

Family: Teolen (deceased), Aloko (her mother)

Friends: Augir (her teacher), Beregond

Husband: Mikon

Children: None

Dwelling: Minas Perian (see Renamira)

Story: Aloka grew up on the 6th level of Minas Tirith. Her father was a guard for the 6th gate. He died, and she almost did, when she was 9, due to a poisoning epidemic that killed at least 20 men all over the city. Her mother, Aloko, then had to raise her daughter. Every day since she was 7, Aloka would walk to the 1st level and learn things from her teacher, Augir. When she was 23 years old, she learned that the women, children, and old people of the city were being evacuated. She did not want to leave, so she and Augir came up with a plan to help her stay there. She became a guard of the 6th gate, posing as a young man named Nermin. She was aided by Mikon, also a young guard. During the siege, she abandoned her post to go help fight. Mikon followed her. Once down there, she was struck several times with a huge club, and had to be dragged up to the Houses of Healing by Mikon. There he discovered that she was a girl. After she recovered from unconciousness, they stayed in the Houses of Healing for a while. There, they fell in love and got married after the war was over. They then moved to Minas Perian with their new friends Faramir and Eowyn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 10th, 2005, 4:25 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Jimbok:

Name: Jimbok Miluiel, “the ent-riderâ€