Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently June 15th, 2024, 8:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 31st, 2008, 3:32 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

" Seems you have gotten far in life Frela." Deawen said her tone sarcastic. She stood with one foot causally turned to the side.

Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 31st, 2008, 3:52 pm 
Elf
Elf

"I think there is less reason for you to dislike me than I, you," she said quietly, still not moving. "Why did you feel the need to follow me back to this palace of mine?"

Reasons I love England #217:
I saw "whilst" on a traffic sign

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 31st, 2008, 4:12 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

"I followed you to figure out why you were at my house." Deawen said responding in a soft tone.
Deawen dismissed the first statement with a wave of her hand.

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 31st, 2008, 9:09 pm 
Vala
Vala

Durion shook his head. "Don't be sorry." he pushed the faded emotions away. He watched as she curled up in a far corner. "You might want to swich sides, Lesao." He commented with an amused smile on his face. Should it rain you'll drown. There's a leak in the ceiling, and we're below ground level."

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 31st, 2008, 9:21 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Location: In my library, unconvering dark and mysterious secrets...

Elod started to bow again, but thought better of it. "Anyone of interest? What do you mean?" he asked. He opened the prison door. The sentires quickly stood when they saw the 'visiting dignitary'.

Lesao smiled slightly, "Thanks." she said. She stood up and moved to another corner. Great, underground... That's not the easiest place to escape from.

Thanks Nurratiel, *Ennostiel*, PD, and Githoniel

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 31st, 2008, 10:56 pm 
Elf
Elf

"Simple curiosity. I hold less of a grudge against you than against the other shrew, Morwen. Now," she said, standing, the backs of her knees against the frame of her bed, "You know where I live, surely have gathered what I do, no leave. Unless you care to do more damage to my situation?" She turned her back, breifly crossed to the moldy door, opened it, and gestured Deawen out. "I have no desire to fight you. You would win. I simply wish you to leave me be, to seek my own fate, That is all I've ever wanted. Go." Her face was contorted with her repressed anger and hatred, but logic stayed her hand. Society would miss a missing noble.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 31st, 2008, 11:39 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"Well," she drawled her lips curling up into a dreadful mockery of a smile, "that, sir, is open to interpretation. You see, King Elessar as you call him has agreed to let me choose a few assistants for my homeland. And what better place to choose from then murderer's cell block?" She grinned and flicked a way ward strand of hair from her face revealing that the scar under her left eye also carried over to the other side of her eye socket.

Set 1: Nurr | Set 2: Me

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 1st, 2008, 9:40 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen wasn't exactly sure what she felt for her old friend. Part of her felt pity but the other was a smoldering anger. " Seems like you have been doing well..." Deawen said pointedly She held her hands up in a shrug. " I didn't come for a fight either. I came to help you." Deawen said
" How long do you think you have until Elod captures you? Not long I'll warrent." Deawen tossed Frela a brooch that bore Deawen's family crest. " Next time you are in need of me or my hospitality present this at the door of my home." Deawen turned on her heel and stroad out the door as proud as any queen.

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 1st, 2008, 10:39 am 
Elf
Elf

Frela caught the brooch and looked at it closely. It would fetch a fair price. She put it in her bag before going back to sleep. "We all have our flaws, Deawen. Mine is pride." She vowed to hawk it off the next day.

She woke before dawn, packed her cloak, took her short spear from against the wall, slipped her sword belt over her shoulder, and made sure her dagger was secure, and left. She had planned a few days outside the city to let the reprisal for her latest murder calm down. She climbed down the rubble of what used to be a staircase. As soon as her foot hit the ground, four of Elod's men emerged and took hold of her. She cursed and struggled, but they were strong. They let her tire herself out before they tied her up. Tossed over the back of a horse like a bag of grain, she made her second entrance into the dungeons of Gondor, her first on murderer's row. THe unbound and ungagged her before pushing her in and locking the door. She lay panting for half an hour, letting her new reality sink in. When it finally hit her, she screamed, over and over, filled with consuming hatred "Deawen!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 1st, 2008, 11:04 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen returned home and slept until dawn. Once ready for the day she left her home on her great charger this time however she brought ten men at arms armed to the teeth though conceled.
She wore a beautiful cream cloak trimmed with gold thread complementing her horses vivid coat. She arrived at the prison with as much pomp and circumstance as she could gather. She walked through the prison looking for the one she saw last night. It was a long and slow process as every block she went she was harrassed by prisoners or Elods Guards. She gave no excuse she just gave the guards a cold stare that brooked no challenge. Prisoners however Deawen gave a kind word but no hope she couldn't bear to give them a false hope. When she reached the underground levels she could help the cough that racked through her body. It was so damp down here and she felt like she was drowning. "My lady, perhaps you should retire and come back later?" asked Deawen page Deawen shook her head and continued on. She heard her name shouted in the distance, suddenly she became nervous. She pressed on in her search ever present of her name being shouted.

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 1st, 2008, 6:29 pm 
Elf
Elf

A guard dropped by Frela's cell, banging loudly on the door with his spear but. "Quiet, you! Lady Deawen is here. If you don't bury it, I'll be in there in a minute!" He brandished the butt of his spear once more through the bars, laughed, and moved on. Frela sat in the corner near the door, listening, hidden from anyone just walking through the hallways. She saw cream-colored cloth pass breifly through her field of vision. She let Deawen pass without notice. Once again, she pushed the anger into the pit of her stomach, deciding to use it as motivation. One of them, Morwen or Deawen, would pay. She shifted forward for a moment and drew out her dagger. They had done a poor job searching her. She set it lovingly on the floor and waited for something, anything, to happen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 3rd, 2008, 3:04 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen was tiring fast in her search but she remained valigant to the task ahead.
She searched each cell hoping to find the girl but to no avail. Deawen reached Frela's cell and stood in shock, yet Deawen wasn't surprised of Frela being there. Deawen started to laugh suddenly she coudlnt' help it, she was a seerer and didn't even know it.

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 3rd, 2008, 8:22 pm 
Elf
Elf

Frela heard Deawen's laughter and returned to her corner, trying to hide. She curled her hands to her chest, concealing the dagger. "What, not finished wi' me?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 3rd, 2008, 11:16 pm 
Vala
Vala

The cold, damp air of the prison settled over Durion like a blanket, just as it had for as long as he could remember. He coughed violently, trying to clear his lungs. Prisons like these were dangerous. Not just because of the regular beatings and abuse dolled out by the gaurds, but also for the very air that filled his lungs. Breathing moist, stagnant air had an effect on a person after awhile. His last cell mate had died from what was called prison cough. Durion knew if he didn't get fresh air soon, he would follow the same path. "Well, you're the escape artist." He said to Lesao. "Shouldn't you get started already?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 7th, 2008, 12:21 am 
Elf
Elf

(Deawen, for the sake of continuity, I'm going to time-travel to the time immediately following our conversation.)
Frela heard the conversation in the adjacent cell. "What's this talk of escape, now? Me thinks I could be of help. This ain't my first time around the cell-block."

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 7th, 2008, 12:50 pm 
Vala
Vala

"If you got anything, then do it." Durion told his fellow captive. She had been shoved into the cold dark hell not long ago. "I want outa' here. I'll do anything."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next