Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 5:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Deawens Horse
PostPosted: July 6th, 2005, 11:36 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

If you have read my two previous entries then you will understand the following. :welcome: after four months in Edoras working in the royal stables Deawen knew every horse like the back of her hand but she longed to have one of her own. Morwen's chores seemed to pile higher and higher Deawen saw little of her. :( One day Deawen visited her home in the Westfold.it was the time in the year when the horses in the north fields are moved to the westfold. Deawen helped the shepereds watch over the young foals, this year there was twelve foals each one was unique. Deawen one day saw a colt about two years old it was a chestnut with a cream colored mane and tail it was gentle natured and cleaned limbed it's long legs could race the wind! she named him Bredol he loved Deawen he was very loyal.when the season was over Deawen returned to Edoras With Bredol. Morwen was over joyed when she saw Deawen coming into the stables "did the lords buy another horse?" Morwen asked Examining the Horse "no this is my horse his name is Bredol he will be living here in the stables" Deawen said "Deawen he's gorgeous but... you having a Horse like this may not settle very well with the Lord and Ladies i know you hate this but your only a stablemaid" Morwen said Deawen looked thoughtful yet almost sadden. " i didnt think of that but i cant lose him!" Deawen sighed "maybe you could talk to the Lords and Ladies?" Morwen suggested "i think thats my only choice"

okay thats that please respond

Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home

Last edited by Deawen Elsent on July 10th, 2005, 2:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 7th, 2005, 3:23 pm 
Elf
Elf

"Ferdirand what am going to do with you. I am not going to ride you. You have a foal to take care of." He told her. Every time he moved the horse would walk forword. Her foal eastbond whould fellow him. "eastbond, ferdirand." He said in a deep voice.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 25th, 2005, 3:10 pm 

Almárëa couldn't believe her luck. She had just gotten a job helping out in the Stables of Edoras. She loved the stables. Her favorite horse was Tycyn, an unowned, wild stallion who had trouble interacting with anyone, be they man or beast. She admired the horse's spirit, and wished that she could be given a chance to tame, or at least ride him.

As Almárëa entered the stables, she wondered how the others would react to her coming. She had always been somewhat looked down upon by the others because of her name, and because of her parents, and mostly, because of the fact that she was originally from the Westfold. The Edoras-born folk didn't seem to take a liking to the country folk.

But Almárëa didn't mind. She had always been good at explaining where she was from and why she had elvish names.

She looked around the stables. There were many horses, all beautiful. There were only a few other humans, though. Almárëa had thought that this would be a popular job, but she found out that she was wrong.

She went over to one of the stablehands, one of the maidens, and asked, "Excuse me, where do I start?" Seeing that the maiden was confused, she added, "I'm Almárëa by the way. I just got a job here."

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 1st, 2005, 3:36 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen eyed her carefully " do you know how to groom a horse?" she asked "my name is Deawen" a chestnut with cream colored mane and tail Horse whinied and started rearing up Deawen rushed over to the wild horse as soon as she reached the horse it calmed down it nickered a little as she spoke soft words to the stallion.

Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home