Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 6:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 76  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 20th, 2007, 9:22 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Eonera glanced at Elboron, worry in her eyes.
"I don't know. I have only just gotten in here. But from last I saw him, it seems a bit more color has come back to his face. And that it a good sign," she said, reaching out and checked Elboron's rist for his pulse. It was slow, but steady...

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 20th, 2007, 10:04 pm 
Elven Shieldmaiden for Christ

Elboron didn't move, but his breathing was in steady, slow rythem, which was an improvement from last time. The medicine seemed to be working.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 21st, 2007, 9:24 am 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Turwaithiel Swann wrote:
((yep! I talked to aramel via pm on how to bring her charactor in. ;-) ))

Alythrya clutched onto Eldarion's arm as they followed Handion down the circular steps towards the courtyard. They stopped at the bottom and in a hushed whisper, so not to be heard, Eldarion said, "Alright now, we approach armed and quietly and see what the orc is doing. If it charges, kill it. If not, stay low and quiet. Got it?" He asked and Alythrya nodded, pulling out her bow and stringing it, but keeping it low. Handion pulled out a throwing axe and Eldarion his long sword and they all quietly made there way towards the courtyard entrance, awaiting to see what lay behind the wall.

Name: Arthion
Parents: Faramir & Eowyn
Pets: A black stallion named Rissien
Weapons: A sword inscribed with Elvish runes.
Status(I.E., dating status): Single
Appearance: http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i272/Varianna/arthion.jpg
Personality: Arthion is protective of his siblings and is very laid back.
Notes (Anything else): He was just traveling and made his way back to Minas Tirith to visit his siblings, Alythrya & Elboron, whom he had not seen in a long time.

~~

Arthion suddenly felt like he was being watched as he crouched down in the courtyard. Beneath him was an injured hawk, its wing broken and unable to fly. More shadows moved around him and Arthion suddenly became aware that he was not alone. Pausing from helping the bird, he remained crouching but grasped the hilt of his sword...

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 21st, 2007, 12:36 pm 

Alythrya tried to see the orc, but the shadows were too dark; it was a perfect setting to hide in. She thoguht she saw an outline of an figure underneath the window, though....though that outline was not of an orc. Who could it be, then? She thought to herself. It could be a gaurd...but a gaurd wouldn't be hiding, unless he was a coward.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 21st, 2007, 5:02 pm 
Maia
Maia

Raelyn nodded and looked at Elboron for sometime. she then looked up at Erona. " thank you for coming." a sweet smile came upon her face.
Raelyn's mind drifted back to some words her friends had spoken. <i> " Raelyn, why do you stay with someone who is just going to die?" asked one of the maiden's in the castle. Raelyn frowned. " hold your tounge!" she said very much like her mother. " he will not die..you will see." she frowned and left the room. </i>
Raelyn came out of her dream like state and sighed. were they right? she would have to wait and see.

music is my life, my love, it's apart of my very being, it's what keeps my heart beating
~Raelyn

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

All who call on God in

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 28th, 2007, 8:58 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Turwaithiel Swann wrote:
Alythrya tried to see the orc, but the shadows were too dark; it was a perfect setting to hide in. She thoguht she saw an outline of an figure underneath the window, though....though that outline was not of an orc. Who could it be, then? She thought to herself. It could be a gaurd...but a gaurd wouldn't be hiding, unless he was a coward.

Arthion slowly stood to his feet, cloak still drawn over him and sprang at Alythrya, taking her by the neck. As soon as he realized in the dim moonlight that it was not an orc however, but his own sister, Arthion backed up, his sword still unsheathed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 29th, 2007, 5:14 pm 
Maia
Maia

Raelyn stood up and paced around the room.

( who's playing Elboron? i forgot.)

music is my life, my love, it's apart of my very being, it's what keeps my heart beating
~Raelyn

Walt Disney

All who call on God in

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 29th, 2007, 9:23 pm 

Alythrya gasped in surprise and she almost screamed and grabbed at the hands on her capture as Eldarion pulled out his sword to kill the creature coming at his lover, but then he held it back as he noticed it was not a creature, but a man, and the man had let go of Alythrya.

Alythyra grapsed her neck and took a few deep breaths and then turned around to look at her capture. Then, she gapsed and whispered, "Arthion?"

((I am, Raelyn.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 29th, 2007, 11:53 pm 
Maia
Maia

(( oh ok cool. :D))

~Raelyn

Walt Disney

All who call on God in

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 30th, 2007, 5:17 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

"Alythyra," Arthion breathed, dropping his sword. Quickly he embraced his little sister and held her tight, having not seen her for five years. "It's been so long... look how you've grown." Smiling he then noticed Elboron standing in the shadows. "It's been far too long."

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 30th, 2007, 9:24 pm 

Alythrya almost cried out, but as she embraced her long lost twin, tears feel silently down her face as she leaned against his chest. "I thought you were dead!" She whispered to him and then hugged him again. Finally stepping away, she pulled Eldarion out of the shadows by his hand and said, "Brother, this is my lover, Eldarion. Eldarion, this is my long lost twin, Arthion, who I believed to be dead." He grinned as more tears fell down her face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2007, 3:36 pm 
Maia
Maia

* bump*

~Raelyn

Walt Disney

All who call on God in

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2007, 7:51 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Turwaithiel Swann wrote:
Alythrya almost cried out, but as she embraced her long lost twin, tears feel silently down her face as she leaned against his chest. "I thought you were dead!" She whispered to him and then hugged him again. Finally stepping away, she pulled Eldarion out of the shadows by his hand and said, "Brother, this is my lover, Eldarion. Eldarion, this is my long lost twin, Arthion, who I believed to be dead." He grinned as more tears fell down her face.

"Pleased to meet you, Eldarion," Arthion said, stretching his hand out. "You're probably wondering what I was doing out here. I was coming to find you, Alythrya, when I found an injured hawk. I'm sorry if I scared you."

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 5th, 2007, 7:21 pm 

Eldarion, hestitating, but looking down into his beloved eyes, smiled and shook the hand gladly. "I am pleased to actually meet you, my brother." He said. "Alythrya spoke much of you and I see all of it as true. Good things, of course." He said and winked, causing Alythrya to laugh, but then she grew stern. "It's not me, Arithon, but our younger brother, Elboron. He has been sick...deathly ill, for many moons."

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 5th, 2007, 8:11 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Arthion's expression became stricken with grief. "I wish to see him, Alythrya, if that is okay with you."

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 5th, 2007, 8:16 pm 

Alythrya raised her eyebrow. "He is your brother! Do you think I would deny you the right to see your own kin, after all these years?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 76  Next