Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 20th, 2024, 2:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 76  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: November 28th, 2007, 11:26 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Faramir listened closely to Eldarion, nodding.
"Then I shall send out messangers throughout the whole city. Every civilian shall be on guard and if there are any orcs in the city, they shall kill them if they are few. If not to take the secret passages between levels to the top to send give me the news of their whereabouts," he said, "I shall go send out my strongest messangers now," and with that, he walked into a side room...

Edlarion watched him go, then watched his lover cry with joy with her mother. She needed that, he thought. Joy was a rare thing these days that were growing darker with each passing hour...

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 29th, 2007, 11:25 pm 
Elven Shieldmaiden for Christ

Eowyn let go of her daughter and said, "I am going to go with your father...go to both of your brothers...we will meet you in there." She told her daughter and kissed her on her forehead, and then she walked over to Eldarion and kissed him on the forehead as well. "Edu blessed us by sending you, Eldarion. Hannon le." She said, using the tad bit of Elvish she knew (and more rarely used) and then she hurried to follow her husband.

Alythyra blushed at her mother as she left and walked over to Eldarion and said quietly, her face wet with tears, "Shall we go, then?" She asked.

((as soon as Alythrya and Eldarion get to the room, then I will reveal what will be permantly wrong with Elboron and bring him back to health...;)))

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 30th, 2007, 1:45 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Eldarion nodded to his futur mother in law and watched her go. Then he turned to Alythrya, whose wet cheaks he dried with his sleeve.
"Yes, lets," he replied, and they made their way back to Elboron's room.

(Elrond's twin sons came with the group when they came back to Minas-Tirith from Rivendell... I think I'll have them heal Eonera's leg... lol!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 30th, 2007, 6:19 pm 
Maia
Maia

Raelyn nodded. " they will be alright then." she smiled knowing the two were strong.
she turned to Elboron's brother. " i've never seen you before..have we met?" she asked.

music is my life, my love, it's apart of my very being, it's what keeps my heart beating
~Raelyn

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

All who call on God in

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 30th, 2007, 9:53 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

[[Sorry, I know I've been slipping... :blush: If I do it again, just send a PM and let me know - I can be forgetful sometimes. :duh: ]]

Arthion looked Raelyn over. "I don't believe so," he said, bowing low in front of her. "A pleasure to meet you - all of you. I appreciate what you're doing for Elboron and I know Alythrya does too."

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 12:44 am 
Maia
Maia

(( me too don't worry, love))

Raelyn smiled as much as she could and then looked down at Elboron and then slowly taking his hand. " your welcome.."

music is my life, my love, it's apart of my very being, it's what keeps my heart beating
~Raelyn

Walt Disney

All who call on God in

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 7:01 pm 

((your fine Aramel! :hug: and good idea rain!!))

Handion smiled at Arthion and said, "We were glad to do so. Elboron has been our friend and brother through many hard times. I just hope he will be back to full health soon." He said.

~~~~~~~~~

Alythrya nodded at Eldarion and followed him up to the tower which held everyone else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 7:43 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Soon Eldarion and Alythrya soon made it back to Elboron's room.
"There were orcs in the court yard, and the guards were killed. I've told the message to Faramir. How is Elboron?" He said as he entered...

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 8:04 pm 

Alythyra came in and smiled at Arthion. "I'm glad to see that you have meet the rest of our group." She told her twin, and then, looked back at her brother, sighed. He hadn't moved in forever, nor spoke...

...until now. Elboron's hand, which was cletched into a fist, now unrolled, and his fingers stretched out. He yawned quietly and sat up, pulling himself up to a sitting postition. The the first time in forever, it seemed like, Elboron opened his eyes.

But it wasn't really his eyes. Elboron's normal dark blue color of his eyes now was a light blue, with a weird tinkle. The poison the orcs had given him effected many things on Elboron's body, and if it were not for his siblings and friends, he would've died. But, the potion could only heal so much. Elboron, was now, and would forever would be, blind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 9:43 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Arthion, upon seeing the expression on Alythyra's face, looked at his sister worriedly. "What's wrong with Elboron, Alythyra?" He searched her face pleadingly, trying to discover the answer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2007, 3:05 pm 
Maia
Maia

Raelyn covered her mouth and was surprised to see what had just happend. she hadnt relized that he was blind. " Elboron?" she said taking his hand once again.
she looked at his eyes and could tell something was diffrent but she didnt care as long as he still loved her.

~Raelyn

Walt Disney

All who call on God in

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2007, 7:23 pm 

Elboron smiled and moved his eyes. "Ah, I fear the posion has left me unconsience too long." He said, his voice a little harsh from him not using it in so long.

Alythrya gasped and knelt down beside her brother's bed and whispered, "My brother...you are blind!"

Elboron looked toward the voice and grinned ruefully. "Really? Maybe that explains this bloody darkness, then?" He reached out his hand and said, "Raelyn? Are you here? I thought I heard your voice...it is truely a lost to me that I will never again see the beauty of your face, but I can still see it from the sweetness of your voice." He told her, trying to find her hand clumsly waving his in the air slowly.

"And, I thought I heard another voice...but it could not be so...he died long ago..." Elboron said sadly, his older brother slipping into his memory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2007, 7:24 pm 

Elboron smiled and moved his eyes. "Ah, I fear the posion has left me unconsience too long." He said, his voice a little harsh from him not using it in so long.

Alythrya gasped and knelt down beside her brother's bed and whispered, "My brother...you are blind!"

Elboron looked toward the voice and grinned ruefully. "Really? Maybe that explains this bloody darkness, then?" He reached out his hand and said, "Raelyn? Are you here? I thought I heard your voice...it is truely a lost to me that I will never again see the beauty of your face, but I can still see it from the sweetness of your voice." He told her, trying to find her hand clumsly waving his in the air slowly.

"And, I thought I heard another voice...but it could not be so...he died long ago..." Elboron said sadly, his older brother slipping into his memory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2007, 7:32 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Eonera gasped when she saw Elboron's eyes. Memories of what had happened for the mess -the sword match the two had had- nothing like that would ever happen again unless he could learn to fight without his eyes.

~~~~~~

Eldarion put a hand on Alythrya's shoulder.
"At least you are still alive, my friend," he said to Elboron. "You recognize my voice, right?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2007, 8:14 pm 
Maia
Maia

Raelyn's eyes filled with tears. <i> blind?</i> she thought.
she took his hand and kissed it softly being quiet so that the others could speak with him. she and him would talk later when they were alone.

~Raelyn

Walt Disney

All who call on God in

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 4th, 2007, 8:49 pm 

Alythrya had tears in her eyes, and gripped Eldarion's hand tightly.

Elboron nodded and said, "I will miss seeing your joyful face, my prince." Elboron said, grinning. "I thank you for taking care of my sister in my absence. Are you willing to help me learn how to fight blind?" He asked and chuckled light-heartedly, but in his heart, Elboron was crushed beyong belief.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 76  Next