Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: January 22nd, 2008, 5:32 pm 
Maia
Maia

Raelyn was gotten her armor on and she was on her horse now. the stable boy helped her into the saddle. she thanked him and rode off fericly. she had chosen one of her father's war horses. he had said the horse was too much for her but she had been training with him for a while. she rode hard. minuets later she saw people up ahead and reconized them as Erona and Handion. " Erona, Handion." she said over the sounds of swords clashing and battle cries.

music is my life, my love, it's apart of my very being, it's what keeps my heart beating
~Raelyn

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

All who call on God in

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 23rd, 2008, 6:45 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Eonera had yet to make it to the actual battle when she heard a familiar voice. She turned to see the younger girl.
"Realyn! What are..." she was about to ask what are you doning here, but that was an obvious answer by the garments she wore. "'Bout time you got here," she said instead. "Is Elboron safe? And where's Alythrya and Eldarion, do you know?"

~~~~~~~

At that moment, Eldarion was on the courtyard of the White Tree, at the tip of the stoney point of Minas-Tirith. He looked out across Pellinor feilds, to Osgiliath. The East shore was burning...

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 25th, 2008, 5:53 pm 
Maia
Maia

Raelyn smiled at the girl and then got serious. " Elboron is fine and safe. my brother and Alythrya, i have no idea where they are. but you know my brother, they'll be here soon." she said.
she looked further as she saw the city. " Eruaina, your a good friend." she said.

music is my life, my love, it's apart of my very being, it's what keeps my heart beating
~Raelyn

Walt Disney

All who call on God in

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 28th, 2008, 4:50 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

"Thanks, you too," Eonera replied. "Now come, we have a battle to fight."

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 28th, 2008, 5:41 pm 
Maia
Maia

Raelyn nodded. her mind was now foucused on the battle at hand. they rushed into the battle swinging their swords.

~Raelyn

Walt Disney

All who call on God in

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 29th, 2008, 10:07 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Swords clashed like many hammers banging against an anvil. Sparks flew, men cried out in pain as they were skewered by the fierce orcs, goblins, and Uruk-kaih. They had crossed the bridges to get to the Western side, and also had black wood conoes to get even more troops across the Anduin. Black evil creatures crashed against the silver and gold clad men like waves of a befiled ocean grashing against the sand of a beach.

Eoner struggled through the men of Gondor and Rohan, trying to get to the heat of battle, hoping Realyn and Handion were right behind her. An orc jumped from an archway above her, and before it had time to recover from it's leap, Eonera stabbed in in the heart.
"Forth Eorlingas," she cried the Rohirric battlecry. A few Rohirrim around that heard and blew on their horns. The horns of Rohan are clear as the shining of the sun on the golden plains...

(sorry... I got in a descriptive mood when I typed that out... lol)

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 29th, 2008, 11:00 pm 
Maia
Maia

(( no need to apologize. it's a wonderful post :D

Raelyn was indeed right behind Eonera. she had been off the battle feild for quite sometime. she was a little rusty but managed.
she clashed swords with an orc. it wasnt that good of a swordsman so she cut him down quick. again and again this went on. one dull orc after the other. she was somewhat greatful for that.
but then something came that she would have to fight a little harder for. a captain.
she swung first and he tried to grab her but she backed up. <i> you shouldnt have swung first....</i> she thought to herself. the captain seemed to enjoy her. this young vibrant girl trying to kill him. she began to get angry. and her anger is what won her the battle. she put her foot on his neck and stabed him in his chest.
she moved on.

~Raelyn

Walt Disney

All who call on God in

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 30th, 2008, 6:28 pm 
Elven Shieldmaiden for Christ

((Wow...sorry.))

Handion's heart leaped for joy and memories flooded through his brain as he heard the battlecry that was more than just a little part of him. His heart beat quickly and his mind was set. He was young, but he had his fair share in battle, and was more expierenced than the average farm boy. He took up his sword and joined in on the fight.

~~~~~~

Alythrya looked at her beloved and said, "It's happening...all over again. All that our forefathers fought for...died for...it was all for nothing."

~~~~~~

Elboron sighed heavily and uncletched his fists as the Nazgul's screech finally died away...yet the ring still buzzed in his ears and head, giving him a terrible headache...but not as much of the one he was getting from knowing he couldn't go out and fight for his country...his people...until he learned to fight blindly. He knew that would take ages...He sighed, trying to clear his thoughts. He knew he would be thinking quite a bit from now on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 30th, 2008, 7:30 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Eonera fought hard. She fumbled a little with a sword, used to using the spear more as was the Rohirric way. But she kept up. Soon the three friends were in the middle of battle. Men and orcs alike falling down dead everywhere. As it had once been during the War of the Ring, Osgiliath was once again a battle feild...

~~~~~~~

Eldarion turned to Alythrya, done preparing his horse for combat.
"I know, my love. Evil ever endures as does good. But I must fight to defend my futur country. Will you not go to war with me? So we may fight side by side with each other?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 30th, 2008, 7:35 pm 

Handion fought qwith more speed than even himself knew he had in him, parrying blows left and right and killing as many orcs as he could muster. As he heard the men die around him, his heart filled with sorrow and hatred, making him fight all the harder.

~~~~~~

Alythrya looked at Eldarion and whistled softly and her own horse came up beside his, prepared, along with her two swords and her bow and arrows. She smiled slightly. "You know I will."

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 31st, 2008, 8:38 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Eonera fought her hardest, pushing her self to keep fighting, keep blocking, keep alive. Every man that fell near her was like an inflicted wound to her heart. It was worse off since she had seen the face of the one who comanded this to happen. Eonera cursed his name through gritted teeth.

~~~~

Eldarion nodded, kissed Alythrya's cheek, and mounted his horse...

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 1st, 2008, 9:48 pm 
Maia
Maia

((Oh dear... Errrhmm... Would it be alright if I joined back in? Or should I not? What's going on, anyway? :D :D ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 1st, 2008, 9:50 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

((Oh man, SG! Long time to see! (I'm a poet and don't know it) well... um... what happened last since you last posted? So much has happened... lol! Hm... I don't remember when I took over Eldarion because you seemed to disapear...))

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2008, 10:50 pm 
Maia
Maia

((Yeah... I did disappear. Needed a bit of a break, to get balanced out with internet and school and all that... But I'm back! Hmm.... I really don't know... Erm... Well, if you just give me the jist of what's going on, I'm sure I'll catch on. :D ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2008, 11:06 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

((hm... Saved Eonera from Minas-Morgul then went to Rivendell... pretty sure you were there for that. Then went back to Minas-Tirith, and everyone recovered after a slight attack by orcs. Elboron healed and is now blind for life, Eonera's broken leg was healed. Eonera and Handion went for a ride and revealed they loved each other, a nazgul showed up and now Eonera, Handion, and Realyn are in Osgiliath fighting alonside Aragorn and Eomer. Eldarion and Alythrya are just leaving the stable of Minas-Tirith to help fight in the battle at Osgiliath.

I think that pretty much sums it up!))

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2008, 3:11 pm 

((SG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: I'm so glad to see that you are back!! I've missed you here in this here RPG! :lol:))

Alythrya looked at Eldarion, smiling. Oh Eru, how she loved him so. She would fight til the death for him. But for some reason, she feared she would have to soon.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next