Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently June 17th, 2024, 10:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 356 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next
 Post subject: The Fellowship of Mordor - Evil’s Point of View(WE'VE BEGUN)
PostPosted: December 22nd, 2006, 7:48 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I had this idea for an RPG a few days ago after writing in my LotR evil fanfic, and I couldn’t wait to post it. :D

Most LotR RP’s that I have seen or participated in have been based on happenings with the main protagonists. So I had an idea to create an RP from the antagonists’ point of view. I think this will be a welcome change from the normal thing. Mawhawhaw.

The Plot: War is coming to Gondor. This is the untold story of a group of warriors from Mordor. Under the command of Xoroku Shadowmaiden (my OC), the group rides to battle and fights for evil and the Dark Lord Sauron. The RP takes place a little before the first attack on Osgiliath and begins with the group preparing to ride out and attack the city. (Just imagine Gothmog wasn’t the commander and our group is).

I hope this makes sense.

We will need some people to play Faramir and possibly the Witch King...

But first, rules! Yes, I know they’re annoying, but we need to keep the RP organized and everything in order! Read the rules, people!

1. No swearing/bad language. Keep the RP G or PG and maybe light PG-13.
2. Romance is accepted! Feel free to have two charries hook up - but no fluffy, mushy gunk. (Doesn’t really fit with evil, does it?!) :P
3. Please do not post too fast. I am gone a week at a time, and it is very frustrating when I have posted once and come back to find 9 pages filled up without me!
4. Post for Quality, not Quantity! Try to make each post a good 3 to 5 sentences, with the exception of dialogue between characters.
5. If someone is speaking to your char, please try to respond to them! There’s nothing I hate more when people don’t respond to a question or post I had. I would want to quit the RP if that was how people were going to act.
6. Plotlines aren’t really followed too strongly…I mean, we’re taking Gothmog and making him a minor character and adding our OC’s, so… :teehee:
7. Have fun! That’s the whole idea of the RP!

Characters:
1. The Witch King of Angmar - played by SwedishMoose
2. Faramir -played by Captain Faramir
3. Xoroku Shadowmaiden - played by Aramel Elyanwë
4. Senqwa - played by Lady_Raelyn
5. Morwenna - played by SwedishMoose
6. Shamíra Nassaris - played by Miluiel_Legolas is mine!
7. Makra k Sulo - played by Anduril Vanlhach
8. Urglaz of Shaire - played by Witch_King_of_Angmar

Name: Xoroku Shadowmaiden
Race: Corrupted/Dark Elf (I’m not an expert on races - don’t hurt me! :hide: )
Hair colour: Dark Brown
Eye colour: Red
Apparel/Appearance: I’ll just post the description paragraph from my fic;
Her skin was a crystal white and in perfect condition and overall, the woman was very beautiful, with perfectly shaped Elven ears, although she would not admit it. Her only flaw was a large scar that crossed over her left eye, but only where the skin was. The female was clad in all black: from the flowing cloak she wore to her armor.
Weapons: Sword named Caran-Uial (Red Twilight)
Personality: At times, Xoroku can be cruel, usually to her victims, and at other times she can be understanding and may show a side she never shows. She can be nice; but being a leader in war has positioned her to be a tough and hardened fighter.
History: Xoroku was born in Mirkwood, then known as Silivrenniel, and her family was banished after being wrongly accused of a crime they were thought to have committed. Xoroku had been trained in sword craft and attended lessons ever since she was small. Feeling unaccepted, Xoroku handed herself over to Sauron and became a servant of the Dark Lord. Her skills with a sword earned her high respect with her comrades. She commanded the Fellowship of Mordor.

Last edited by Aramel Elyanwe on January 6th, 2007, 9:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 22nd, 2006, 8:09 pm 

this sounds fun... can i be the witch king and an OC?

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 22nd, 2006, 8:13 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Yep, sure thing, SM! :) *adds*

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 22nd, 2006, 8:46 pm 
Maia
Maia

(i'll join sounds like a great Idea! i'll have to make up a profile)

Name: senqwa
Race: human
Hair colour: black and it's wavy
Eye colour: lavender
Appearance: the armor of mordor. but she wears a ring on her necklace that is always hidden. it was from her husband who was killed in the raid of her village
Weapons: bow and arrow.
Personality: sweet and kind but she has to put up an evil front so she doesn't get killed. she is very sesitive and caring.
History: senqwa's village was taken over by some evil men. and they only way there were not going to kill her is if she would join them in the battle. she said yes and has been with then for about 6 months now. she is really kind at heart but has to put up an evil front to not get killed. after everytime she kills someone or after a battle she goes somewhere where no one can find her and she crys.

Last edited by Lady_Raelyn on December 22nd, 2006, 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 22nd, 2006, 8:50 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

We just need about three more people before we can start... :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2006, 12:12 am 

Ok here is my OC bio...
Apparently Sauron has some idea about ladies in war.

Name: Morwenna
Appearance: Thick black hair, gray eyes, wears Mordor colors (black, gray, red, brown)
Weapon: bow and arrow; the bigger the better
History: lived in Gondor. She was captured by orcs and they told her to give them information or she would die. She told them everything they wanted and more and even helped them destroy her village.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2006, 12:26 am 

I'll make up a profile! ^_^

Name: Shamíra Nassaris
Race: Moriquendi (Dark Elf)
Eye colour: Crimson
Hair: Jet black, straight.
Special ability: Master weilder of Dark Magics
Personality: Moody, unpredictable, vicious, unforgiving, violent, hard as a rock, only remotely kind to those she favours.
History: Born in Mordor to two of Sauron's personal squadron, Shamíra grew up in a sinister family. Forced to raise herself from the age of ten, she quickly mastered her weapons and became a feared opponent. Hating all who oppose Sauron, she prooved herself to be an invaluable asset in many battles and hostile situations.

Last edited by Guest on December 28th, 2006, 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2006, 8:17 am 
Balrog
Balrog

I am Faramir ;)

Will be going to London on March of the 30th

Post subject: lfilfi
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2006, 9:42 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

(dark elves are called Moriquendi)

Name: Makra k Sulo
Race: Human
Apperence: Image
Personality: Either depressed, this is when he is truly himself. Or filled with a lust for blood and death.
History: Born in Khand and tricked by Suaron into a life debt, he fights to win back his freedom and houner. However though he may have accepted the commison unwillingly, slowly the evil deeds he has been forced to do have seeped into his heart, turning it as black as any could wish. The irony is that now he has no huner left to gain, nor would he give up his life of killing if he had the chance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2006, 11:07 am 

^Oh thanks for clearing that up! (about the Moriquendi)
Do we have enough people to start yet?

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2006, 12:20 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

((Yeah, I think we can begin now! :D ))

~~~

The Gates of Mordor loomed behind a dark figure clothed in black. A shadow hovered over the land as a small group prepared for battle against the City of Gondor.

Xoroku carefully polished her sword before placing it in the sheathe at her side and watching as the Witch King strode forward to remind her and the group of their orders to attack Osgiliath. Like they really needed to hear this again...

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2006, 4:03 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Makra stood behind her, running his fingers along his sword, waiting for it to be stained with the blod of his enemies, his servetude forgotten.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2006, 4:46 pm 

Shamíra gazed darkly about her from the back of her midnight-black horse, Hiruk. An orc glanced up at her curiously. Catching his glance, she knocked him to the ground, her anger arisen. "What is it, you maggot-filled simpleton? Never seen a general before?" she sneered, her dark blade to his throat.
An evil look filled his eyes. "No, miss. Just never seen a female one."
She beheaded him swiftly. The other orcs stared in horror. She swung her blade menacingly. All stepped back quickly. "Get back to work." she snarled. "We haven't all day."
Pulling her the hood of her black cloak over her black hair, she sat upon Hiruk, her scarlet eyes glowing beneath the shadow that the hood cast upon her face. She watched as the ugly creatures loaded the boats. She sighed with impatience. "Move faster!" she snapped.
Immediately, the pace of the depraved creatures tripled. After another moment of watching, the boats were ready. "Cast off!" She ordered. She nudged Hiruk forward into the boat, his matching crimson eyes terrifying the orcs. She grinned malciously at their mixed reactions. As the boat approached mid-river, she lowered her hood, her pointed features visible. She raised her gaze to a tower, where a Gondorian soldier was staring at her like a fool. Drawing an arrow with lightening speed and loosing it at the guard, she watched as he tumbled to the ground and splashed into the water. She cursed fluently at the resulting splash. Again, the orcs stared in awe. "Row." she hissed.
As they approached the shore, she coaxed Hiruk to the front of the boat. The landing planks were lowered and she rode off, her party the first to arrive on the enemy shores. She rode in the direction of Xoroku and her party.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2006, 7:10 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Xoroku smirked and her deep red eyes twinkled as her party followed. She knew the Gondorians were waiting for her, aware of Shamíra's mistake with the body falling directly into the water. "Prepare for the attack," She whispered to the others, unsheathing her sword, Caran-uial(red twilight). With a few minutes of silence, the Orcs emerged the quiet city and the group from Mordor followed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2006, 8:51 pm 
Maia
Maia

senqwa was in the boat with Xoroku. she wasn't too afriad right now. she had become skilled with her bow and arrow. but she feared for the men who were fighting this battle, the numbers of the evil forces were too great and the good, too small. she sent a prayer to the valar to protect this men that were fighting this war. she prayer to the valar to forgive her of the mens lifes she took. she looked up at Xoroku, she looked ferce.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 24th, 2006, 2:24 am 

Shamíra breathed in deeply and wrinkled her nose as she turned to Xoroku. "The stench of human flesh. How I seek to extinguish it for eternity." she muttered darkly. She glanced at the orcs pouring on to the river bank. Again, her amazing fluency in curses of the elven, human and Mordor tongues surprised the orcs and they watched her curse as Gondorians flitted between pillars. She glared venemously at them. Quickly, they snapped back to work. It was her general hatred of all things that made her so lethal. She had no soft places in her heart, only a black, hard rock. The only ones she managed to speak civilly to were Xoroku, Hiruk and Sauron. She doubted there would be many more. As Hiruk stomped his foot impatiently at the delay, she scowled. "Move, you maggots!" she snapped at the lumering orcs. "We haven't all Age!" As the orcs moved to invade, Shamíra watched, smiling with a disturbing satisfaction as the red blood of men stained the streets of the human city Osgiliath. She coaxed Hiruk forwards once more, and drew her blade. She glanced back at Xoroku. "For the Dark Lord." she charged forth, decapitating and slaying all about her. The men stumbled out of her way as she approached, the crimson shade of her eyes twice as fearsome. A cloud descended over Osgiliath. The orc's performance improved, thankful for the shield from the Yellow-face. She searched those lying in the street for survivors and killed any that she found alive.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 356 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next