Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 5:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2005, 5:18 pm 

OoC.// Sure you may join! :-D

Post subject: this topic
PostPosted: July 18th, 2005, 7:48 pm 
Maia
Maia

after making this long journey to the tower of the watch, Gil-Polodren wondered what the disturbance he had felt was, whatever it was he was in his armor and would be ready.he entered the white city and made a slow ascent to the white tower while the people were amazed at the sight of him
OoC.this is my first time rping so sorry if I did something not normal there

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2005, 11:03 pm 

[font=Garamond, serif]Alena shifted her gaze out of the stables. She had noticed that many had gatered around the opening of the entrance to the great city.She slowly made her way out of the stalbes, heading back to the white tree, only to notice that Gimli and the other's had went inside. She, though, stayed outside, not wanting to go back into the citidel right now. Her gaze shifted to the gates once more, pondering upon who had just entered.[/font]

PostPosted: July 18th, 2005, 11:16 pm 
Maia
Maia

He glanced at another elf and walked to her and greeted the elf, astride his silver maned horse"greetings fellow"

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2005, 11:21 pm 

[font=Garamond, serif]Alena shifted her gaze to the other that spoke. "Good eve M'lord.." She gave a small bow of her head. Who was this new Elf that had ventured in these cities? She had not see of him before.[/font]

PostPosted: July 18th, 2005, 11:25 pm 
Maia
Maia

I see you wonder who I am, friend, I am an elf lord who has dwelt in the forests of lindon for 3 long ages, and awoke when the stars were rekindled,
i come because i sensed a great disturbance in this mighty kingdom, there will be armed conflict soon i have sensed

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2005, 11:30 pm 

[font=Garamond, serif]"Forgive me if I did not bow to you then, M'lord.." She bowed slowly before she looked back up. "I am Alena..or that is what the humans call me. My Elf name is Almárëa. I am of the Mirkwood relm..." She looked to him once more.[/font]

PostPosted: July 18th, 2005, 11:36 pm 
Maia
Maia

greetings Almárëa, I thought you appeared somewhat Sindarin(or green elf w\e)My friend Iarwan Ben-adar(Tom Bombadil)has felt the same, and has anything changed while I have wondered Lindon?

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2005, 11:42 pm 

[font=Garamond, serif]"Much has changed M'lord..But if you wish, i willl tell you of what changed after you have rested yourself. You must be tired from the journey here.." She looked forth to him before her gaze wavered to his steed, then once again back to him.[/font]

PostPosted: July 18th, 2005, 11:47 pm 
Maia
Maia

I am not tired enough to rest, asmy errand is more urgant, what has changed
in these land, for I last saw them when they were not controlled by gondorians

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2005, 1:14 am 
Maia
Maia

ok i am joining now. sorry!

Name: Amoniel (Neal)
Race: Mortal
Appearance: very little people notice Neal, she is good at spying and can keep in the shadows, she has dark hazel-green eyes, also dark blonde hair with soft curls, fair skin, very pretty for a mortal
Powers: spying, ranger abilities
Weapons: Bow Nestariel and Sword Urúvion
Parents: Hebion of Belfalas and Celunibeniel of Belfalas
Personality: always eager to learn new things, sometimes has a quick temper
Animals: bay horse, Hareth, chestnut war horse, Alata, and dog,Saerwen
History: Neal was born in Belfalas where her parents were royalty. Once her parents were murdered when she was 13, she was pressured to take up some of their duties. Instead, she fled to Rivendell where she lived for about 2 months.
She then left and was taken care of by a spy and ranger master. There she stayed until she was almost 14. Once her Ranger master died of old age she decided to live on her own.
She took to being a Ranger. Although she was young, she was very skilled, Neal was is often underestimated. She took up spying jobs for various employers.
Once she turned 14, she turned away from her 'job.' She know conceals her past. But she still has many secrets.

A lone rider rode through the gates of Gondor, both her and her horse looked as though they had traveled from a long distance. They were weather beaten and wary. The rider was slumped in the saddle although she was very much alert. Her horse walked along calmly, her eyes sunken and her ears drooping. The rider was named Amoniel, known as Neal. She was known for her fighting skills and her spying techniques. Her skills would be needed in the coming days.
Neal's hood was drawn over her face, hiding her blonde curly hair, fair skin, and green-hazel eyes. She was pretty but her looks did not matter to her. Neal was attracting many stares but she rode onward.
When she got to the top-most tower, an unvoluntary grin spread on her face. She unmounted her horse, Hareth and passed her to the guards.
"Give her food and water." Neal said. She walked into the Hall of Kings and to King Aragorn.
"Lord Aragorn." Neal said bowing, throwing off her hood.

Hello, I'm Amoniel
[/font]
</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2005, 11:04 am 

[font=Garamond, serif]Alena looked at Gil-Polodren. "Very well, M;lord.. I shall tell you what you need to know. Let me take your horse to the stables and I then shal tell you what has changed..."[/font]

PostPosted: July 19th, 2005, 11:08 am 
Maia
Maia

very well

OoC.couldnt think of anything else to say

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2005, 11:19 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Daorm was concentrated talking with his friends, who rode with him to the city and argued slightly.

"Now that we are here we should go to the king first when he decides to explain the situation so we will wait." Daorm explained.

The others were tired and mumbled to each others.

"I know that you want it, but we are tired and can`t stand on our feet any longer without no food so we need a place to rest." The others countered Daorm.

Daorm sighed hading them a pouch of money.

"That should be enough..."

The others left and Daorm walked to sit on a bench next to the white tree.

Let him call me a tyrant so cruel
Let him curse my name, but remember the truth!

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2005, 11:48 am 

// That's alright, we all have our writer's block days//

[font=Garamond, serif]Alena took his horse to the stables, when she came back, her gaze had shifted to Daorm. She looked away to Gil-Polodren. "If you will Excuse me M'lord.." She gave him a small bow before she slowly walked over to Daorm. "Do forgive me if I have interupted you..I am Alena. Gimli has told me that you want to know what we are fighting against..Is that right?"[/font]

PostPosted: July 19th, 2005, 11:56 am 
Maia
Maia

(in his mind)Naugrim, interesting. i havent seen them for a long while

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next