Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 4:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 26th, 2009, 2:41 pm 

Tarcil's lips curled up in a crooked smile. "I am not easy to kill.." His gaze went through the small cell. "On the other hand, this headache might.. What does a man have to do to get a drink around here?"
Rubbing his forehead he grabbed Durion's plate and yanked it against the bars of the cell, which caused a deafening sound in the silent prison.
Tarcil stared longing at the end of the corridor as if hoping that a bottle of ale would just pop out of nowhere. When this did not happen, he dropped himself with a moan o n the cold stondes and continued to massage his temples.
"It has been ages since you left" he finally said. "But let me tell you, the world did not become any prettier. He snorted. "Not a bit."

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 26th, 2009, 4:49 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Location: In my library, unconvering dark and mysterious secrets...

((It has yet to be decided. Or, you have yet to know.))

Thanks Nurratiel, *Ennostiel*, PD, and Githoniel

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 26th, 2009, 6:26 pm 
Elf
Elf

(Ok, thanks for the update!)

Frela pounded the floor with her fist impatiently. Perfect timing...Move your head, idiot! she thought to herself. She decided to speak into the hole. The new prisoner may here her, but she was doubtful that any harm would come. She had never been characterized as careful during her several stints in prison. "Oi! Move your head, let me see the lucky replacement!" she whispered loudly.

Reasons I love England #217:
I saw "whilst" on a traffic sign

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 27th, 2009, 1:45 am 
Vala
Vala

Durion scurried aside at the demand of Frela, allowing her a clear view of Tarcil. "Sorry" he muttered, realizing he should have moved sooner. As Tarcil flopped to the ground, Durion whapped him on the shoulder, hard. As enebriated as he was, Durion doubted he even registered the pain. "Don't make such a ruckus." Durion growled. "Look at me! I barely get any food. Do you think they just hand out ale? Sober up, Tarcil. Making a fuss will only get you hurt."

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 27th, 2009, 7:34 pm 
Elf
Elf

Frela snorted when she saw her new neighbor. "Beautiful. A drunk," she muttered. "Well, no use complaining, an ally's an ally unless he's an enemy. Until he proves himself dangerous, we can use 'im. Frela, by the way." she said through the tunnel before sticking her hand through to offer a shake.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 29th, 2009, 9:30 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(woops, I need to get a post up for this soon. Sorry it's taking so long. I've been pretty busy with school)

Set 1: Nurr | Set 2: Me

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 30th, 2009, 12:21 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen's lips twitched in a secret smile as the other lady nearly insulted Elod. "He often does." She said softly in responce. She turned her attention back to Elod, " Hmm sadly I see that you are busy, so I'll adjust my plans, I will need a recent list of prisoners." She said dismmissively to Elod.

Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 31st, 2009, 10:17 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Location: In my library, unconvering dark and mysterious secrets...

"Yes, ma'am," he said, he was going to leave immediately, but the lady was still there. He stopped, and turned to Deawen. "This lady is here to take a few prisoners off our hands. She says to 'reform' Mordor. I was going to check with you first, but I was just showing her around." he looked down at the ground, "I assume she has your permission to take the prisoners?" he asked quietly.

Thanks Nurratiel, *Ennostiel*, PD, and Githoniel

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 31st, 2009, 10:26 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Maethoriel smirked back and then looked to the man, sufficiently pleased with his nervousness around her. She like being feared, it was a heady sensation one that she would never get tired of. Some people might refer to it as a bit of an addiction, one that fueled her consistently terrible attitude to the rest of the world. Very few people ever found out more of her personality.

She looked to Deawen and willed the girl to agree - as if the wishing would assist her. Although, if she was caught in the lie it would be less difficult to just slit a few throats and waltz out. Although, she was rather enjoying her time in the city and with her friend Grair, and she was loathe to cut it short with a few silly murders.

Set 1: Nurr | Set 2: Me

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 20th, 2009, 12:30 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

" Reform Mordor?" Deawen asked tilting her head to the side, "What would the prisoners be needed for?"
Deawen wasn't sure she liked this idea, but the heaping paperwork that resulted from the compliants of an overfilled prisons were more daunting.

Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 20th, 2009, 6:12 pm 

Tarcil groaned in response to Durion's words. His head was pounding already as if someone had slammed with a hammer onto his head. But he knew that not only physical pain would come with sobering up; therefore he prefered his blurry state of mind.
He realised that a woman was talking to him but he just nodded to her. "If I ever get out of here.." Tarcil mumbled. "I swear, I will leave this cursed city forever."

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 25th, 2009, 9:57 pm 
Elf
Elf

"Well, we can't sit here like dung all day. We should do something. I'm a woman of action. We should use the age o' these cells and the distraction of the little council outside and make some headway into the outer wall," urged Frela.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7