Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 29th, 2009, 10:05 pm 
Vala
Vala

((Sounds like fun!))

Taeglos stood idly in his tree, hidden from sight, as the bargaining for Aramel proceeded. The look on his face was somewhere between bemusement and boredom, though probably more so the latter. He watched, playing with the fletching on his arrows, as Aramel was freed of her bonds. He even cracked a smile as a crazy traveler waltzed on in to their little meeting, acting like she owned the entire forest.

But that smiled faded when Talathion suddenly ordered the Gondorians to be silent, and fired an arrow directly into an attacking orc.

Well this was just wonderful.

Taeglos nocked an arrow onto his bowstring, and selected a target. His first shot hit the orc in the side. A second arrow, fired from the elf to his right, felled the orc with a shot to the neck. Taeglos' second arrow missed his target. Growling with frustration, he pulled another arrow from his quiver, but didn't have time to fire as a cave troll suddenly crashed into the tree, sending Taeglos tumbling to the ground.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 30th, 2009, 11:36 am 
Maia
Maia

Lainathiel cursed as the orcs began their second attack and swiftly unshouldered her longbow, fitting in an arrow before releasing it singing through the air, speedily crashing into the skull of an orc. The creature toppled over backwards. As fresh waves of orcs surrounded them a weapon for closer combat was demanded, and Lainathiel unsheathed her sword, cutting down orcs with single deadly blows. Black blood stained the blade as Lainathiel wielded it with fluid movements, precise and almost artful in the elf’s ancient skill. Her features carried no expression; battle was battle, and death was part of life. All the same, it would have been foolish not to be wary of the thudding footsteps of the cave troll; she instantly fitted two arrows into her longbow and sent them flying into the cave troll’s throat. It let out a blood-curdling cry and wavered, but it was still not fully taken down.
Náriel fought a little further away from Lainathiel; she had launched herself into the battle with surprising control, able to put her ferocity to good use, without letting it overcome her completely. She used a strong broadsword, which parried the blows of ugly orc-blades with speedy precision, then plunging the blade into throats or stomachs, often even beheading. She possessed enough necessary anger to be a good warrior; her sword work was raw with strange skill that was different from that of Lainathiel’s – perhaps this was the difference between immortal and mortal training in the art of war.
Lainathiel was fighting her way towards the troll. It needed to be taken down; cave trolls possessed the strength of a whole wave of new orcs. An orc which stumbled into her path received a swift cut to the throat, and another directly in the head. Orcs were at so many times pitifully easy to kill; many lacked the direction and the training required in battle. But then there were those times when you came across one that possessed extraordinary anger or need for blood; those were the times when death seemed frighteningly near. However death had never been anything she had feared; you needed a clear head for work like this.
An elven body crashed to the forest ground to her left.
She didn’t know him. At least she knew his name. But that was all.
Distractions could not be allowed; she struck down another orc and approached the troll.

(EDIT:

Starting tommorrow, 4th October, I'll be gone for about six days to visit family, so I won't be on AU and so won't be able to take part in the RP for that time. Can I make a tiny request that whilst I'm away, you guys won't go too far into the storyline without me? :-D Hehe.
Anyhoo, when I'm back I'll be around and RPing same as always. :)
xxx)

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 6th, 2009, 5:01 pm 

[Bump ;) ]

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 10th, 2009, 4:06 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

((Sounds like fun! Might I join?? That is, if you're back, Goldleaf :-) ))

</center>

~*Ellamearil*~