Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 6:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 630 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Post subject: Re: Callie Seastar
PostPosted: July 6th, 2012, 11:09 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"You do not know what you do to me Miss Seaster," he whispered between kisses. His hands worked down her front, unfastening her clothing. He had to stop himself from tearing her clothes from her, although his control was slowly fading. His lips moved from hers and ran down her neck to every bit of her revealed body. His hands ran up her bear back, drawing her as close to him as he could.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: July 14th, 2012, 11:53 pm 
Istari
Istari

"Nor do you know.." she was cut off by the soft breath that whooshed out of her at his touch. She whispered his name, her one hand tangling in his hair as her other caressed his back. She couldn't think. A heavy fog had descended on her mind, causing her to lose any and all coherent thoughts.

PostPosted: July 16th, 2012, 5:07 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Thoril sat back slightly, slowly unfastoning his robe. He peeled the material off and let it fall to the floor, revealing finely chiselled flesh. Smiling softly at Callie, he leaned down and trailed his lips over the swell of her breast, kissing tenderly. His hands gently pushed back her clothing revealing her entirely. "Your skin is so soft," he murmured huskily. His hands running down her sides to her hips.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: July 17th, 2012, 10:25 pm 
Istari
Istari

She let out a tiny breath at his touch. "Thoril...you're perfect.." she caressed her hands over his shoulders, feeling the strength of his muscles bunched under his tanned skin. Her eyes roamed over his fit body, and she found herself speechless.

PostPosted: July 18th, 2012, 8:39 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"There is only one thing more perfect in this world...and she is right here in my arms." Thoril smiled softly, his kisses trailing down her stomach to her naval. "You are an angel from heaven and I have no idea what I have done to deserve you." He gazed up at her eyes. "I will do my best to keep you." He slowly moved back up her body, kissing as he went. He grasped her legs and wound them around his waist. "You are absolutely amazing." He breathed out before kissing her deeply.

There was a slight tap at the door before it swung open to reveal Frera standing with a tray laiden with breakfast, tea and orange juice. "Oh!" She gasped. "I'm so sorry..." she set the tray on the floor and backed out of the room swiftly.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: July 18th, 2012, 4:34 pm 
Istari
Istari

"Oh goodness!" Callie scrambled and grabbed for a blanket to cover herself with. She looked up at Thoril, her eyes wide and her cheeks bright red. "That was..." she swallowed, still breathless. She was mortified.

PostPosted: July 30th, 2012, 4:24 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Thoril's expression matched Callie's, but only for a brief moment. Suddenly his body was shaking with laughter. "Well this has certainly been a memorable morning..." he sighed blissfully, leaning down to kiss her cheek. "I guess we should get dressed....but perhaps a bath first?" He tilted his head at her, his brow raised slightly.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 8th, 2012, 10:32 am 
Istari
Istari

She gave a little smile and chuckle. "a bath sounds wonderful!" she lifted her head to kiss his lips gently. "i...hope your mother can recover.."

PostPosted: August 10th, 2012, 6:35 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"Mother will be fine. Not to worry." Thoril reassured her with ease. "She's a tough old woman and has seen worse than that in her days, I'm sure." Thoril chuckled faintly. He leaned down to kiss Callie once again. The taste of her sweet lips was intoxicating to him. He drew back, his dark eyes flickering with their earlier passion. "Come," he commanded, taking her by the hand and leading her into the bathroom. Softly he kissed her cheek before turning to fill the bath.

The room was soon thick with steam and filled with the scent of lillies and jasmine. Thoril turned back to face Callie, he stepped close to her his deft hands sliding her clothes from her body. His eyes burned as he took in her beautiful form. He sighed softly. "You really are breathtakingly beautiful, you know that?" He smiled warmly as he helped her into the tub. Thoril threw back his robe and was quick to join her. He settled himself behind her and gently wrapped his legs around her. He took a sponge from the side of the bath and lathered it with soap and proceeded to run it down her arms.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 14th, 2012, 11:30 am 
Istari
Istari

she blushed."so are you, thank you." she relaxed immediately under his gentle touch. "that feels wonderful," she whispered out in a sigh, breathing in the hot air. "Your touch does things to me Thoril..."

(hehe thanks for using my name ;))

PostPosted: August 14th, 2012, 1:16 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(using your name?)

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 14th, 2012, 1:24 pm 
Istari
Istari

(Jasmine is my name :D)

PostPosted: August 14th, 2012, 1:40 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(Ahh I see :) lovely name. Mines is Ami. I'll post when I get home. Bus is all bumpy!)

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 26th, 2012, 6:18 pm 
Istari
Istari

(*poke*)

PostPosted: August 27th, 2012, 6:09 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(Sorry. Slipped my mind. Been busy the last few days.)

"It does?" He asked softly, his lips close to her ear. His hands roamed back up her arms and down onto her chest. "The feel of your smooth skin does wonders to me. It's just so soft. So beautiful." He murmured, nibbling her ear gently. He ran his toes up her slender calves. "I am so lost in you Callie Seastar. I want to kiss every inch of your skin and then do it all over again."

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 31st, 2012, 1:49 am 
Istari
Istari

Her eyes fluttered closed and she sighed, a fire that was already burning within her roaring into an inferno. "Thoril...." she whispered, his words true for her as well. "I am lost in you as well..." she murmured, almost inaudibly from the lack of breath that had suddenly come over her.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 630 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next