Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 4:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 630 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
 Post subject: Re: Callie Seastar
PostPosted: August 10th, 2013, 5:39 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"What woman?" Frera followed Callie's gaze. "I'm afraid I don't. Stay here," she cautioned. "I'll go and see what she wants." Her eyes were fixed upon the woman in a steely gaze. Frera patted Callie's arm as she went to the door. In the next moment the door was open and Frera stood staring. "Can I help you?"

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: September 28th, 2013, 10:32 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

The woman blinked, then smiled. Though the smile seemed far more icy than warm. "Greetings, my lady. I am told that a man recently knighted lives here?" Her eyes glinted, and Callie got the distinct feeling of foreboding. "I would much like to speak with hin," the woman continued, "On matters of utmost importance. These matters may include the futures of all who reside in this land."
"Frera..." Callie whispered from behind the older woman. "I know not her intentions, but I am not comfortable with whatever they may be."

PostPosted: September 29th, 2013, 3:09 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"Whatever business you have with my son can wait. I have just got him back. We have a wedding to organise too. Please give him peace for now." Frera's voice appeared pleading, but her eyes were stern. She was not asking, she was telling that woman to back off.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 5th, 2013, 10:51 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

"Accept my apology, but I cannot leave this matter unattended." The woman stated before turning and walking away. Callie watched, frowning. "That was odd..." she murmured.

PostPosted: January 20th, 2014, 5:07 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"Odd indeed, but it is a matter that will have to be tended to in its own time I suppose." Frera stared long after the woman had left, her lips pursed. "Not to worry Callie, Thoril is not going anywhere. Not if I have anything to say about it..." With a blink of her eyes, she glanced back at Callie, an encouraging smile playing across her lips. "Come dear, we are losing daylight and we have much to do." Frera hitched up her skirts and started across the square, smiling politely at those she passed as she made her way to the best dress shop in town.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: February 19th, 2014, 9:41 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Callie gulped down some more of her worry and followed the older woman, actually finding it difficult to keep up with her. Callie also smiled as she passed by people, but found only odd stares were returned. "Where are we headed to first?" Callie trotted to keep up, finally reaching Frera's side.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 630 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40