Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Dungeons of Gondor
PostPosted: August 20th, 2005, 9:23 pm 
Elf
Elf

Okay. This rp starts while Denethor II is steward. It is before Boromir is called to Rivendell, but after the shadow is expanding. Everyone is suspicious of everyone else, and who might be a spy or traitor. Visitors are convicted and thrown in the dungeons. (Reminicent of the 6th harry potter book) Here we meet many people, both innocent and guilty. Fell free to begin, however you may like.

Reasons I love England #217:
I saw "whilst" on a traffic sign

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 1:19 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Name: Kiara Siladhiel
Race: elf
apear.: she is lithe and small, with long black hair and emerald eyes, wears mostly black traveling garb
other: she does not speak, whether she cannot or will not is unknown, but she can communicate by thought to certain people.

Kiara was laying on a hard cot in the corner of the room. a line of blood flowed down her cheek unchecked. she was unconcious. suddenly a wracking cough shook her shoulders and she woke, spitting up blood as she did so. the men of Gondor were not kind. she had been traveling southward, alone, and she refused to speak when they had questioned her. they thought she was a spy, elf or not, for they distrusted the elven race greatly. she sat up and wiped the blood onto her already bloodstained sleeve. leaning her head back against the wall, she closed her eyes.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject: I do not fear a cage; I despise it.
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 3:12 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Location: South Africa, the bottom end of nowhere important...

*Sen sat alone in a cell, his back against a wall, his eyes open to a bare slit. His armor was not uncomfortable; his weapons were still by his side. The guards had not dared to take them from him; he excreted a sense that he was not one to be trifled with. They had, on the Steward's orders, merely locked him up in a highly secure cell. He had not resisted. Even though this was taking precious time away from his mission, he had a plan to turn this situation for the better. He had noticed an elf, in the cell across from him; she was not doing as well as he. He longed to heal her, yet the only way to do that was to make contact with her. Not yet; his plan was not complete. He still had a few more things to accomplish. The guards had begun to avoid him; they feared to go near this warrior in black. He knew that soon, Faramir or Boromir was to come to speak with him; and that was to be the final piece in the puzzle...*

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 4:00 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

The gaurd came again. she knew the procedure well. everyday he came around this time, and everytime he was more and more nasty and vicious. her eyes blazed up at him. Defiance written in every inch, and when he left today she was kneeling on the floor, blood leaking from her split ribs, yet not a word nor cry of pain had left her lips.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 4:16 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

ooo I a dungeon sounds fun! you know i always wondered what the dungeons of Gondor was like! Morwen1 i think i will like this topic but how to begin?...
Name:Deawen
Race:human
Deawen is a Dragon tear a fighter from Rohan she wears black with a black mask inlaid with silver. She knows how to use a sword,bow Ect.

Deawen paced her small cell her mask and sword were lying on her cot her right hand bled as well as both corners of her eyes (hey tears of blood) she got those while trying to escape her hand when she jumped off a building. SHe stopped pacing she glanced at her sword "i could... but then..." she thought then pushed the thought of killing her self out of her mind. Deawen was captured ( i love that word) while outside the city she was scouting when she ran into some easterlings since her disguise was very convincing that she was one of Saurons servants the easterling passed her with out question. it was then two rangers captured her mistaking her for an enemy. Deawen was brought to Minas tirith questioned Deawen was not know to give things away if she felt it was not their bussness so she was inprisioned sort of Deawen escaped once before being locked up she dashed to the court of the fontain but was stopped by the guards she turned around ran down the stairs then onto a roof top where she jumped she didn't know what happened next it was all a blurr. Deawen scolded her self for her poor judgment.

Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 4:52 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(ha ha ha victory is mine! so Morwen1 are you going to be captured???)

Deawen started to pace again this time she was planning how to escape. it bothered her she was Rohirimm yet no matter what she said they would not belive her. she kicked the wooden door it made a clonk sound "solid" she mumbled it was pitch black in her cell she didn't mind the dark but she was injured. Deawen grew more bold with her kicking she wanted to know how much noise she could get away with. she kicked the door harder then again she stopped listened then kicked the door as hard as she dared. she heared someone stirr in the cell across the corridor still no one. she was happy yet dissipointed this ment it could be hared to escape then again using darkness and noise to her advantage was also risky. she didn't care if she died trying but she refussed to die in captivity

Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 5:04 pm 
Ent
Ent

A shrill hair rising creak echoed from the rusted iron entry doors of the dungeon as it opened, followed loudly by the shuffled footsteps of three men, and one writhing newcomer.
Two gaurds held tight at a young woman's sides, and the third attempted to hold onto her legs as she kicked unmercifully at him. Her long ebony black hair dripped wet, and her clothes, nearly tattered as they were, were drenched as well.
Alassea had put up one heck of a fight in efforts to escape the Gondor scouts; even attempting to run across a large creek, where one caught up with her, tackling her into the water, thus explaining her wet look. She wrestled him for a while, nearly winning, until three others joined in.
They took her to the darkest end of the dungeon, or tried to atleast.. She kicked the soldier infront of her square in the face, breaking his nose, blood gushing down his front. In a wild rage, he knocked her upside the head with the hilt of his sword, putting her out cold.
The others laughed, and dragged her into her cell, leaving her in a seemingly lifeless heap on the stone floors...

(( Read Bio For More Info. :bounce: ))

Last edited by Annwyn on August 21st, 2005, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 5:35 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Kiara watched as the gaurds brought past another girl. she was too weak and hurt to do anything, but she spat with precise aim at her tormentor. he clubbed towards her face but missed. with a glare she layed back into her cot and fell into a fitfull sleep

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 6:58 pm 
Ent
Ent

Alassea let out a hollow groan, as she pushed herself up off the blood-stained floor. A searing pain shot through her skull from her temple to her cheek bone from where the hilt hit her. She winced, taking in a short hissed breath through her teeth.

'...Just brilliant..'

Leaning against the damp wall of her cell, she slowly began to take in her room. It was indeed, the worst cell of them all. Having no cot or chair. It was merely four walls surrounding a hay smothered floor. It nearly looked like a horse stall, save for the absence of manuer.
Her dark eyes travelled over to her door.
'Idiots.' She thought once more, studying the barred window in the door in which she could scarcely see the others down the hall. It was a large enough space for her to easily escape. However, it would mean risking her cover.
Bringing herself to her feet, she gripped the bars with her fists, peering out of the window, trying to catch a glimpse of some sort of life. She had thought she saw a man and an elf on her way down, however she could not be certain.

[/b][/i]

Post subject: More have come.
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 7:03 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

*Sen stood up, as the guards came past. He brushed up against the iron grate, and snagged a set of keys. The guard turned his head, and stepped back; Sen had made no sound, and he was too close for comfort. Ah, as his plans came together... The guards left, after depositing their prisoner in the cell. Sen slowed his breathing, and concentrated. Good. They were all gone. He knew he did not have long. He quickly unlocked his cell, and opened the door of the maiden's cell, the one who was badly injured. She looked up, and Sen put a quick finger to her mouth.*
I am here to heal you, but if you make a sound, I cannot. Also, I cannot free you at this time; it is not the right time for it. Will you be silent?

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 7:21 pm 
Ent
Ent

A grin quickly etched across her face as she heard the man speak. This was just her time. Backing away from the cell door, she disapeared from view. Not but a few seconds later, a rather small falcon flew through the bars, hardly making a sound with its fast beating wings.

Unhestitantly, it played it's part beautifully, pretending as if it had gotten trapped inside from the frequent openings and closings of the dungeon door. It flapped around overhead, finally landing on a wooden frame just above the exit. It's large amber eyes gazed intelligently at the man in the cell, waiting for his next move, unnoticed.

Post subject: Not yet...
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 7:39 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

*Suddenly, the man was beside her, and had his hand over her wings. He was not hurting her, yet it prevented her from flying off.*
Now is not the time to try to escape, my lady.
*With that, a warm tingling feeling coursed through her, and she was back to her normal form.*
You must wait for the right time. If the guards come back and find you missing, what then? Whatever escape that might have been possible for all would be ruined, and a very important thing will not have been done. You think I could not have escaped earlier? No, my lady, you must have patience. Please, return to your cell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 7:43 pm 
Ent
Ent

Alassea's brows furrowed as her mouth dropped in shock and anger.
" 'Please return to my cell' I think not!! I will not wait in this forsaken place to save a thousand lives. ..Tell me, Good Sir, when will it be the right time? Hmm? Will you come back here and just set us all free when the time comes? I have an important mission myself, so you'll have to drag me back in there and tie me down before you can stop me. And that in itself might take some work, if you hadn't seen how many gaurds it took earlier."
Her eyes narrowed, as she wrenched herself from his grip, looking rather wild and untamed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 7:52 pm 
Vala
Vala

The doors opened again and another young woman was brought in, scowling venomously. The guard opened a cell next to the elf-maiden and pushed her in. She tunred and made a deadly face at him just before he shut the door and locked it. He walked back out, shut the door again, and she punched the stone wall behind her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 7:57 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

*Sen, remaining calm, let her go.* Will you wait to save all of Gondor, all of the free peoples of Middle Earth? Or will you walk out, and throw them all away? You must wait, my lady; Boromir or Faramir, I know not which, will come down here within the hour, and that is when the plan to escape will be set in motion. Do not worry; when he leaves, we will all be free. Can you wait, knowing that? Or will you escape, and save yourself, dooming all. It is your choice. I will not stop you, but know this; I will mark you as an enemy forever if you choose to do so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 8:03 pm 
Ent
Ent

She remained oddly quiet for a moment. Usually, she would have retorted back with some smart comment, but this time, emotion was involved, and it took delicate thinking. She looked hard at him.

" I do not know Gondor. They have done nothing for me, instead of beat me, and throw me into this prison. There is one life already on the line that I am trying to spare, so tell me what motive should I have that is better than that, to save Gondor?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next