Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 3:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 77  Next
 Post subject: Re: L otR RP with Jax and Galad
PostPosted: March 14th, 2017, 5:21 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

"It's probably just me being paranoid... us going on an adventure for the first time in a while, thinking if what might happen..." he stopped and looked up at Sygnet. "What almost did happen when we ran into that camp of bandits. If the other two elves had not been freed and came to our aid..." he didn't finish the thought. "And there is something else...I don't know what it is but I've had this ever pressent sense of growing dread. Like something terrible is going to happen." He sighed and clasped her hand in his. "I just hate to make you concerned if this is all for nothing." He sighed, looking around the room. "Maybe it's just nostalgia and remembering those old stories we told around the table. I don't know."

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: March 14th, 2017, 6:22 pm 
Ent
Ent

"I'm sure it is nothing, dearest, and if something does, we will be fine. We will always be fine," she smiled slightly, "It will all be just fine," she hoped to reassure him that everything would, hopefully, turn out okay.

PostPosted: March 14th, 2017, 6:37 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Micha smiled, squeezing her hand lightly before putting an arm around her should and leaning his head on hers. "I'm sure you're right." He smiled and kissed her on the side of the forehead. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to bring a peacefull night into a down mood."

PostPosted: March 19th, 2017, 3:15 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet smiled, "It's alright," she kissed his cheek, "It's always good to be a little worried about what could happen. It makes a person careful."

PostPosted: March 20th, 2017, 1:13 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha smiled. "A nice way of saying I'm paranoid?" He question with a half tease.

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2017, 10:42 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet laughed lightly, "Paranoid, maybe," she teased, giving him a soft wink, "We will be home in a few days and we can take care of the young ones. We can breathe easy as we take a little rest from our travels. It'll be like our next great adventure," she smiled at him.

(How would you feel about doing a continued version of this RP through Esmerelda and Brinley? Maybe Brinley goes off and joins the Rohirrim army when he gets older and he comes home to reunite with Esmerelda who now works for the Lorien elves as a blacksmith? Just a thought☺ Let me know what you think!)

PostPosted: March 23rd, 2017, 6:41 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha chuckled. "Well, I guess I can go with that. Home is sounding rather good right about now, actually." He smiled and looked over at Sygnet. It was odd to him to think that he was no longer lusting for constant adventure and travels. It was nice, though, to be settling in to a more simple life.

(Sure, that could be fun. :) would we put this RP to somewhat of an end then or just kind if do a really long Time skip?)

PostPosted: March 23rd, 2017, 11:02 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet smiled at him softly, "We barely got to spend more than a few nights in our house!" she chuckled quietly, "You know, before we were summoned," she sighed blissfully as she paused, "I think I might hang up my sword after we get home. Maybe settle in to the domestic life more," she looked at him, "What do you think?"

(I agree! Let's do it!)

PostPosted: March 23rd, 2017, 11:15 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha thought for a long moment. Those strands of his past were still strong enough to tug but he could feel them in the distance and he knew that his future was not in adventures. His future stood before him in the form of his loving wife. He looked to Sygnet and nodded. "I think you are right. The time has come... I've been lucky to live this long with the things I've done and I couldn't chance leaving you alone again... nor could I bare to loose you to some fool-hearty adventure. It's the strangest thing, really... but recently, for the first time on our travels, I've felt fear. Fear of loss. Loosing you." He smiled and gave her a gentle hug. "I'd much rather live a simple life knowing we don't have to worry about such things."

PostPosted: March 24th, 2017, 11:25 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet couldn't help but smile at him bashfully, "Yes, my love, I would have to agree. Losing you is not something I can do," she sighed heavily and looked at the clock. It was getting late, "Shall we retire?" She asked.

PostPosted: March 25th, 2017, 9:06 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha nodded. "We probably should," he admitted. He headed up towards the room, mind still wide awake and working.

PostPosted: March 25th, 2017, 11:50 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet wasn't as tired as she could have been when she lay down on the bed, face buried in her pillow. Brinley was snoring softly on the floor as they entered. She curled up on the bed and lay there until she fell asleep.

(Would you like to fast track to the day they leave? Like the morning of when the elves are finished and all of them are packing to leave? Feel free to start wherever in the city. Maybe the stables?)

PostPosted: March 27th, 2017, 4:41 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(Sure, sounds good)

The next few days were peacefuly uneventful. Before long the group was waiting in its last few members to join them before departure. Esmerelda had been at the stables early that morning. Marl seemed to be lagging behind a bit, but they still had time. Micha tended to Syndar, the horse seemed awful glad to be heading out once more. He didn't care for staying in the stables.

PostPosted: March 27th, 2017, 11:18 pm 
Ent
Ent

In the stall beside Syndar, Sygnet was gently brushing out Vorn's mane. Brinley was quietly tending to Auriela, speaking softly to the horse so that no one would here but quietly chuckling and smiling to himself as he spoke to the pony.

Sygnet bought a Rohirrim warhorse for the young boy to take with them back to Lothlorien. She figured the boy would need a noble steed to ride and didn't believe the elven steeds would suit him best.

As for Esmerelda's transportation, Sygnet offered her a seat on Brin's new warsteed, as it was quite larger than any of the other horses. She gave Micha a knowing look as her plan to get them to be more...well, you know--went into place. She did promise that they would get her a steed once they arrived at Lothlorien.

PostPosted: March 28th, 2017, 1:16 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha smiled at Sygnet's look but said nothing. He didn't supose there would be any objections from the two youngsters the way they hd been acting towards eachother the past two days.

Finally Marl came into the stables with a gray horse that looked almost as old as he did. Behind was a chesnut loaded down with who knows what kind of supplies. "Well, looks like I'm ready... finally," Marl chuckled.

PostPosted: March 28th, 2017, 7:20 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet chuckled slightly as Marl walked in.

Agorian sighed heavily, clearly not pleased with the additional people to their guard. Faelwyn didn't agree with it either but kept her opinions to herself, instead taking this opportunity to brush down her horse's coat before throwing a saddle over it's back and mounting up.

Brinley was continuously marveling at the glorious warhorse before him. The beast's coat was a light palomino color and his hooves were about as big as his head. He was an accomplished rider thanks to the bandit clan who, themselves were avid horse-people.

Sygnet mounted Vorn and Brinley leaned down to offer a hand and a charming smile to Esmeralda. The elves were ready to go, sitting quietly on their mounts.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 77  Next