Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 26th, 2024, 3:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 77  Next
 Post subject: Re: L otR RP with Jax and Galad
PostPosted: April 20th, 2017, 10:54 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

"Indeed..." Micha concured. He seemed to habe few words at the moment. Much was on his mind. After Sygnet suggested they meet back with their companions he looked up at her, taking a moment tonthink about what she had said as he had only half caught her question. "Yes.. Insupposenwe should. Though I am sure Marl has done his fair share of the talking too!"

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: April 21st, 2017, 12:35 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet led the way to the local eatery, up a very long ladder to a flet with the outdoor restaurant. From there, you could see the group eating at a table. Fayani was telling a very extravagant story from what sygnet could tell.

PostPosted: April 24th, 2017, 9:47 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Marl laughed as Fayani told her story and Esmerelda smiled lightly enjoying the new experience and the elven tale.

Micha looked to Sygnet as they stepped onto the flet. "Looks like everyone is getting along well."

PostPosted: April 25th, 2017, 2:05 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet smiled, "Which is good for them. I avoided telling Fayani that Esmerelda is also a Blacksmith. Fayani runs the forges here," she smiled at the table, "Having fun?" she asked and Fayani nodded vigorously. Brinley looked at Sygnet, eyes wide. He looked a little flustered at the speed at which Fayani spoke.

"Yes, we are!" Fayani said.

"Fayani, did you know that Esmerelda is a blacksmith as well? I was hoping she could come and apprentice at your forge," Sygnet told her

Fayani looked at her excitedly and then back at Sygnet, "Really? I'd love to have her! Do you want to see the forges now?" Fayani asked.

"Maybe tomorrow, Fayani. It's been a long trip. Come see us early tomorrow morning? You can borrow her for as long as you want," Sygnet smiled and looked at Brinley, Esmerelda, and Marl. That was their cue to leave.

Fayani left them at the base of the tree and the five of them set off, towards the meson entrance. There was very little space at Micha and Sygnet's flet but it would do for one night until Sygnet made arrangements for Marl and Esmerelda in the city.

She mounted her horse at the stable and then led the way to the flet.

PostPosted: April 25th, 2017, 6:30 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Esmerelda smiled with excitement when Sygnet mentioned Fayani ran the forges. "I would love to..." she said, but hearing Sygnet's response she paused. "First thing in the morning...." She knew she would hardly sleep that night, if at all. All the excitement from seeing the elven city and knowing she would see the forges tomorrow.

They all headed back to the Flet and Micha went about setting up a place for them all to bed down for the night. Once that was taken care of he looked to Sygnet. "Well, I never imagined having a full house quite like this..." he chuckled at sat down, taking a drink from the table that had several cups and a pitcher of water on it.

PostPosted: April 26th, 2017, 1:10 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet laughed, "We didn't build for this many people," she chuckled lightly again. There was room on the couch and for a few small cots in the den. It would be a tight fit but manageable for at least one night.

Dinner consisted of food from a few elves that decided to drop off extra for them. It was a filling meal. Much better than the bread that had occupied most of the return trip. Sygnet bid everyone good night and then disappeared into the bedroom. Brinley settled on the cot in the living room and closed his eyes to sleep.

(Would you be willing to skip about 8 years, putting both of the kids at about 22 years? You can do it this next turn or I can do it my next turn, whatever you would prefer! (: )

PostPosted: April 26th, 2017, 1:18 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(I will let you do the skip, not sure how to start it really. Has Brinley been gone and is just coming back or is he just leaving?)

PostPosted: April 27th, 2017, 11:52 am 
Ent
Ent

(Been gone, just coming back)

It had been eight years. Well, seven and six months, since he had decided to join the Rohirric Army. He had trained for years and fought bravely and finally decided that it was time to go home. Just for a few weeks. He rode through the trees atop his large war horse, the one Sygnet had given him all those years ago. As he entered the trees, he suddenly found himself surrounded by the elven patrol.

After forking over his weapons, dismounting, and subjected himself to a blindfold, he was led through the trees towards Caras Galadhon.

At one point, an elf had him sit in a chair and he sat, waiting. Suddenly the blindfold was yanked off to reveal Sygnet, so entirely pleased to see him that she was shaking. She enveloped her adopted son into a hug, ruffling his hair lightly, "Look at you! All grown up!" she squeaked, eyes almost watering, "They just came to tell us you were here! Oh my, where's Micha? I left him at the tree," she looked around hurriedly, finally spying Micha, making his way towards them.

PostPosted: April 27th, 2017, 1:16 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(No worries, been kind if busy myself)

Micha walked a bit slower than Sygnet, getting to there a short time later. The years had not aged him like a normal man aged but he could feel his body was slower than when him and Sygnet first met.

He walked over to Brinley and shook his hand firmly with a smile. A moment ofnsilence passed and he looked back and forth between Sygnet and Brinley. "Well, looks like you have a lot of telling to do. I want to hear everything about your adventures." He said fondly, remembering his old adventuring days.

Up in the forges Esmerelda was yet to hear news of Brinley's arival. She had mostly put him out of her mind as the years went by and she assumed he would likely find some charming girl on his journeys. Back when they met she had hopes... but now she focused on her forging. It payed off, too. She had become one of the finest smiths around.

PostPosted: April 27th, 2017, 3:35 pm 
Ent
Ent

Brinley was excited to see Esmerelda. It had been years. Way too long. He missed his best friend from his younger years. He shook the hand of his adopted father with a large smile, "Yes, sir, we do. However, there is a blacksmith I want to see. She is still here, right?" he looked at Sygnet, who nodded vigorously.

"Yes she is! I just saw her. Go! Talk to us later! I want to hear all about the last eight years!" she gave him a slight nudge on his way and she leaned in to talk to Micha, "After all these years, he still loves her," she grinned lightly.

Brinley headed up the hill. His sword at his side and wearing the light, rohirric chain mail armor, he proceeded towards the Blacksmith flet, hardly able to contain his excitement. He climbed the ladder with ease. He had earned a heavy amount of muscles in his time away. At the top, he saw Emerelda, her back turned to him, and his quickly ran a hand through his blond hair. Holding his helm under one arm, he cleared his threat, "Excuse me, but I was under the impression you offered a discount to best friends," he grinned at her.

PostPosted: April 28th, 2017, 1:26 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha smiled as Sygnet hurried Brinley away and nodded slowly at her comment. "Well, true love never dies after all," he said looking at her fondly and thinking of the years they had spent together.

Back on the blacksmith flet Esmerelda stopped dead in mid swing with her hammer when she heard Brinley's voice. She hopped she hadn't jumped and seemed startled. At first she wondered if she was hearing things... she had just been thinking of him. Maybe it was her inagination? She thought of him every day, though, and she had never had delusions of him speaking.

Finally she concluded that it was him and all this strange thought was a result of not enough water and too log in the heat of the forge.

She turned slowly, sliding the sword blade she was working on back into the coals.

"Brinley?" She looked at him for a long moment. He had changed so much... though for the better. He had turned out to be quite a handsome young man. Of course she herself had matured as well. She smiled and let out a wondering breath as she let excitement fill her mind. "I didn't realize you were coming back! Hownlong are you staying?"

PostPosted: April 28th, 2017, 11:54 pm 
Ent
Ent

Brinley smiled as she turned. She'd gotten so beautiful in the years he hadn't seen her. He quickly dropped his helmet on the ground to embrace her in a tight hug. He didn't care if she was grimy or sweaty from working the coals. He had missed her oh so much. When he stepped back from her, he smiled warmly, "A few weeks. Maybe even longer," he looked at her and exhaled, "You've grown up so much!" Was all he was able to say. He had so much running through his mind. All of the thoughts he had had about her over the last 8 years. All the longings and the songs he would quietly hum. Yes, Brinley had become quite the singer of his Rohirric Brotherhood.

PostPosted: May 1st, 2017, 4:49 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(Hope you don't mind the change in her character I'm trying to imagine how she would have changed over the years and the emotions she would be going theough)

Esmerelda smiled and pretended to fuss as Brinley hugged her. "You'll get your fancy armor all filthy." She mostly joked, though his armor was dirty. She hugged him back, secretly glad he had hugged her but still heaitant and yet her heart fell again at his answer to her question. "Anfew weeks?" She repeated more than asked, she smiled but looked at her feet. She sighed silently to herself and looked back up at him with a wider smile, though he might have guessed it was forced. "Well... not as long as Inhad hopped but it will be nice to have you back."

She wiped sweat that beaded on her forehead and smeared soot over her face. Looking at her hands she chuckled. "Why don't you give me a chance to clean up? You'll be at your parent's house?"

PostPosted: May 1st, 2017, 7:32 pm 
Ent
Ent

(I don't mind at all! She's all yours!)

Brinley nodded slightly, "I, erm, yeah. I have to be back soon," he lied, trying to make it seem like it wasn't a big deal. Honestly, he thought she would be more pleased to see him but his smile fell only for a second as he continued, "Yes, I am. Will I see you for dinner?" he asked quietly, bending down to pick up his helm and dusting it off.

PostPosted: May 1st, 2017, 8:57 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

( :) Okedokie)

Esmerelda smiled and gave a soft nodd. "Yes, I'll be over for dinner. It will be nice to hear what all you have been up to."

PostPosted: May 1st, 2017, 11:07 pm 
Ent
Ent

Brinley stepped back, giving her a slight bow, "I must let you return to your work. I shall see you later tonight," he smiled a little and turned to leave, heading back to the flet, following a path that Sygnet and Micha had walked so frequently. It felt odd. He thought about her every day and yet...she seemed almost sad to see him again. Perhaps he had been wrong about everything he had thought. Maybe she didn't love him after all. He sighed heavily and began the climb to the flet, knocking on the door and entering his old home.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 77  Next