Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 11:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 77  Next
 Post subject: Re: L otR RP with Jax and Galad
PostPosted: February 16th, 2015, 2:14 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet groaned and awoke as her horse butted her nose, she stood up, yawning and began to search for feed, then fed her. She dug through her bag and found some older bread in it and began munching it down while waiting for Micha to return.

PostPosted: February 16th, 2015, 2:40 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Micha finished his catch and gathered his gleanings. Heading back to the stable he found Sygnet up and ready.

"You sleep well?" he asked while getting his horse ready and out of the stables.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: February 16th, 2015, 2:46 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet nodded, "Oh, yeah. I fell asleep reading so..." she said, going to gather her tack and saddling her horse, "Did you sleep well?" she asked quietly.

PostPosted: February 16th, 2015, 3:08 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Micha shrugged. "Well enough."

He jumped on Syndar and waited for Sygnet to finish up.

PostPosted: February 16th, 2015, 3:15 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet mounted and rode from the stable, waiting for Micha to meet her and then began the trip East towards the Trollshaws, "So, Micha, I don't know a thing about you and here we are, taking a trip the Rivendell," she said, smiling at him.

PostPosted: February 16th, 2015, 3:52 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha tilted his head away from her and sighed. "There is a lot about me that...is hard to tell." he admitted.

"I grew up in Eregion, moved to the misty mountains to fight goblins and find adventure. Things happened there that...changed who I was."

Micha went on in a moment of silence. "After my time in the misty mountains I headed down to Aughire. Some of the men of that land still cling to the shadows that hover there...and the beasts are more than wild, they're evil. I spent a long time there with the locals and got to know some of them quite well."

Micha veered off the path with his horse and headed towards a tree as he continued.

"After that... I've made bree my resting place and just go out on adventures once I have had enough of the city life."

He jumped off his horse quickly and walked around the tree, gathering a few mushrooms, sticking them in his bag and jumping back on to continue th ride.

PostPosted: February 16th, 2015, 4:27 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet listened intently, staring at him serenely as he spoke, "Wow. That's..." she didn't really know what to say to him.

PostPosted: February 16th, 2015, 6:17 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"There are things in those mountains that most would never imagine," Micha said, not looking over at his companion. He just stared ahead as if lost in a dream.

He shook his head after a long minute that seemed to him like seconds. "So then," he turned to Sygnet. "What is your story? Between the ring you dropped at bree, your father that you have mentioned, and the other small comments, I sense your backstory is no less dramatic than my own."

PostPosted: February 16th, 2015, 7:00 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet smiled and laughed gently, "Well, the ring was my umm...my husband's but," she continued, "My Father and I had a disagreement over my education. He thought I should learn how to be a healer, like my mother but I didn't want that, so, instead I left to do what I loved. Which was exploration of Eriador. He also disapproved of my husband, who was a human that lived in Forochel. Over the past ten years, I lived wish him but there was a hunting accident and he...well...he died," she said quietly, "So, I moved down the Edhelion and have been living there since," she said, looking at him, "And now I decided to talk to Father about...everything."

PostPosted: February 17th, 2015, 12:43 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha nodded his typical non verbal response. After a moment of silence he stated. "Death can be a hard thing to deal with."

PostPosted: February 17th, 2015, 12:56 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet nodded, "Aye. It is. But it was a good death and I am satisfied. He lived a good life and I loved him but it was his time. I am happy for him," she said, "I grieved but the time has come to celebrate his life," she smiled to herself.

PostPosted: February 17th, 2015, 1:05 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"I'm sure he would be glad for that," Micha responded.

He didn't try to continue the conversation, too many subjects were close at hand that he was unsure whether he was ready to speak of. Rivendel was already a little too close to home. He feared that the festering evil might reside in the misty mountains. To revisit some of those caves would take more than simple courage for him.

But that was all ahead. He shook it off to let lay for later.

PostPosted: February 17th, 2015, 9:18 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet appreciated the silence that followed. She took this oppertunity to survey the landscape eyeing hills and plains. It was still and quiet. Maybe too quiet for comfort.

PostPosted: February 17th, 2015, 5:03 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

As the travels wore on they found themselves passing the bridge that boarder the southern edge of the trollshaws. Rivendel seemed close, yet was still a good distance away.

There was only one place Micha knew for sure they would be able to stop and replenish their supplies. Elrondas, son of Elladan had a camp near the center of the map, Thorenhad.

PostPosted: February 17th, 2015, 6:25 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet breathed a sigh of relief. The Lone-Lands were never a good place to spend the night in and she was glad when she realized they were headed to Thorenhad.

PostPosted: February 17th, 2015, 6:36 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

The trip to Thorenhad was rather uneventful. Micha liked a little action in his adventures but something told him that the lack of excitement would more than be made up for once they reached rivendel.

Thorenhad gave a suitable place to replenish supplies and a safe location to spend the night. There weren't really any establishments, however, but a comfortable position on the ground beside Syndar was good enough. He had trained the horse to sleep laying down so when cold weather came he could utilize the body heat from his trusty companion to keep warm.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 77  Next