Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 25th, 2024, 8:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 77  Next
 Post subject: Re: L otR RP with Jax and Galad
PostPosted: February 22nd, 2017, 6:49 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Esmerelda looked up from her food. "N-no..." she shook her head. "No ma'am" She looked back to her food, seeming a little uncomfortable with the subject.

Marl looked at the young girl with pitty. He had taken a liking to her since her areival in town nearly eight months ago, almost as if he wished her to be the daughter he never had. "She won't say where she is from," he interjected. "I've tried talking to her. The poor gall clams up every time I get on the subject."

Esmerelda sent Marl a little bit of glare. "Marl..."

"Sorry lass," Marl said and stuffed his mouth full of food.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2017, 10:19 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet smiled gently. She hated that some children went through hardships such as that. When she was 14, she was learning how to sew with her mother. Of course, she had thousands of years of hardships but still...the amount of ache she must have, "Well, it's no matter. You are here now," she chuckled slightly.

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2017, 11:21 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Esmerelda smiled, "Thank you ma'am." The thank you was more for not trying to convince her to talk. She took a bite and then looked over at Sygnet. "So... do you guys live here?"

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 12:08 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet took a swig of ale and set the mug down, "No, my dear, my husband and I live in Lothlorien. We are here because we are...on holiday!" she thought it best not to disclose their mission in a public tavern, "Yes, holiday. Found this guy," she ruffled Brinley's blond hair and he chuckled slightly, "on the way here."

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 12:23 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha smiled, watching Sygnet interact with the younger ones. He finished up his food and him and Marl exchanged a look. Marl smiled and then Micha gave what seemed to be a warning look... a friendly and knowing warning look.

Esmerelda eyed Marl suspiciously. She knew the man well enough to know his looks always came with ideas and his ideas never stopped at simple ideas. She smiled politely and turned back to Sygnet. "Well, I hope you are having a pleasent stay." She glanced at Brinley but didn't look him in the eye.

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 12:38 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet nodded, "I do enjoy Edoras. The city has changed quite a bit after four hundred years. But the people are no different. Most are homely and welcoming," she beamed at Marl and Esmerelda. In her extremely chipper state, she failed to notice the secret glancing exchange that happened between her beloved and Marl. The young Brinley glanced up at Esmerelda and then back to his food, where he finished his last few bites.

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 12:41 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Esmerelda looked at Sygnet. "Four hundred..." her voice trailed off. "You are an elf! I've never met an elf before... I never even noticed." Now she was intently looking at Sygnet's ears. She blushed at her excited reaction and calmed. "I'm sorry, it's just I never expected to meet an elf in Edoras."

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 1:00 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet laughed out loud at her reaction, "No, I don't suppose you would expect to meet one. We don't usually come this far south, of course," she chuckled slightly, "Ahh, but I am afraid I am only three-quarters elf. My mother was half-elf." she informed the table.

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 7:07 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Esmerelda chuckled at her own reaction as Sygnet laughed. "Well, still..." she smiled. I habe always wanted to visit the elves. "I don't know much about Lorien. I guess growing up closer to MirkwoodI guess most of my idea of elves came from what people said about the mirkwood elves."

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 10:25 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet chuckled at the mention of Mirkwood elves, "My Mirkwood cousins are not very fond humans or any one else for that matter. I wouldn't expect very nice things said about them," she chuckled quietly, "Lorien elves, I would like to think are better with communication but Rivendell, however, would love to have the certain traveller along for a party or a drink," she laughed to herself.

"So I take it that you possibly grew up in Dale? Or nearby in the Iron Hills?" she asked curiously.

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 2:24 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"Um... Near the Sea of Rhun..." she answered hesitently. "We would sail to the iron hills from time to time and-" she almost seemed like she was enjoying telling her story until an ill look came to her face. "But that was... when i was young." She forced a smile and went back to her food.

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 4:26 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet looked at her sadly but didn't press the subject. She didn't quite know what to talk about now, "Well, Marl. How did you come to adventuring?" she asked quietly.

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 6:05 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Marl scoffed when Esmerelda mentioned where she had grown up. "I've known the young lady for months and she has not said a word of where she came from." He glanced at Esmerelda who smiled shyly. "She hasn't even known you an entire day and she is already talking.

His grumpy demeanor left when Sygnet asked him how he got his start to adventuring. "Well, it was my father's doing, really," he answered. "He was a high ranking officer in the town malitia and I followed right in his footateps. I was never as grand an adventurer as you man Micha, here. My adventures were limited to military activity."

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 8:19 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet grinned, "Military is honorable. Not to say mercenary work isn't noble either," she looked at her husband, "I did some of both back in my day," she creased her eyebrows for a second as she gazed at her mug of ale. She shook the expression and picked up the mug and downed the last few sips.

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 9:27 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"Aye, true indeed ma'am," Marl agreed.

"So... Sygent," Micha said with a smile. "How about a story from you?"

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2017, 11:19 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet chuckled quietly, "Well, my love. I have plenty of those. I have a large scar across my back from when I was about three hundred. That was a wild tale. A friend of mine from my childhood and I were adventuring, as we young children did back then, through Lothlorien. Alas, the two of us happened upon a bear in a cave who did not, as it turns out, want to be woken up. My friend slayed the beast but not before he got me with his claws. Apparently bears don't like me," she chuckled,, fondly remembering the first time she had met Micha.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 77  Next