Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 12:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 77  Next
 Post subject: Re: L otR RP with Jax and Galad
PostPosted: December 19th, 2016, 12:11 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Micha raised a knowing brow at Sygnet's comment, and couldn't help but grin just a little. He sat back down, seeming a little wrestless. He poured himself another cup of coffee and offered Sygnet another if she wamted.

Shortly after tje elves came in. He sat back and listened for the most part. "Isenguard?" He questioned as they explained. "Why Isenguard?"

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: December 19th, 2016, 12:18 am 
Ent
Ent

Faelwyn shrugged, "It doesn't say. But we should get going while it's still daylight. We can't really afford to waste any time. We need to get to Edoras with our business," she spoke quickly and then left the tent with her supplies. Agorion followed her with his own saddlebags as he began to strap them to his horse's saddle.

Sygnet looked at Micha and then stood up slowly to avoid the head rush. It came only very lightly, which was a good sign as she helped to pack up the supplies, "I suppose we can't take the tent," she voiced aloud, almost wistfully.

PostPosted: December 19th, 2016, 2:19 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

"I'm afraid Auriela would be a little bogged down with a tent this size," Micha responded, stepping over to help Sygnet pack her things before he attended to his own. "And you should take it easy for a day or two... I could carry your pack for you if you like?"

PostPosted: December 19th, 2016, 6:35 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet shook her head gently, "I can manage it. We aren't walking very much today," she responded. Brinley left the tent, going to load up the horses with the sleeping rolls. The siblings were pretty much finished on their end and were waiting patiently.

Sygnet got up to go secure her packs to Vorn's saddle. Auriela didn't carry much so she allowed Brinley to ride her. The pony wasn't entirely please but let him mount her bareback.

PostPosted: December 19th, 2016, 7:36 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha gave a disgruntled, yet nearly silent, sigh at Sygnet's insisting on carying her pack. He knew better than to argue, though. He took his own things to Syndar as Sygnet took hers to Vorn. He stayed on the ground until Sygnet was on Vorn. He didn't offer to help but he did stand at the ready just in case. A head injury could be agrivated quite abruptly by mounting a tall horse he figured.

PostPosted: December 20th, 2016, 1:52 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet mounted the horse slowly and smoothly and then sat back in the saddle. She felt comfortable and at ease by this point. She was glad to be moving again. The siblings led the way down the trail, Brinley followed and then Sygnet took up the rear, walking alongside Syndar and Micha. She kept a wary hand on her sword the whole ride back to the road, where the twins turned and led the way.

PostPosted: December 20th, 2016, 2:14 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha roadnin silence for a long time before speaking. "You trust him?" He asked Sygnet, sure he already knew the answer. He wanted reasurance... or something. He wasn't sure, really. "The boy," he clarified his question after another broef moment of silence.

PostPosted: December 20th, 2016, 7:25 pm 
Ent
Ent

A small hint of a smile graced her lips as she looked at the young boy, "I do. He's got a good heart. He doesn't belong with those bandits. He doesn't deserve to die before his time either," she looked at Micha, "He reminds me of you, almost," she smiled at him, "You know. Just trying to survive and find meaning to his life," she looked down at the reins clasped in her hands, "You know your meaning in life and I want to help him find his," she nodded quietly.

PostPosted: December 20th, 2016, 10:01 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha nodded, contemplating what Sygnet had to say for a while. "Well... I won't lie... I find it hard to trust him. Trying to survive will drive an individual to do many things." He glanced forward at the boy. "Don't get me wrong, I don't see him as an evil sort. Even the best men can be driven to dark places in the face of fate. I'll trust your judgement, though... you will just have to give me a little understanding if I don't always see things eye to eye. It's not in my nature to trust. Especially people from a group that recently tried to kill us."

PostPosted: December 21st, 2016, 8:53 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet nodded. She hadn't expected him to trust the boy. At least not yet. They travelled onward. The road was quiet apart from the wandering or traveling merchant. The trip showed promise of being quiet from there on out.

(Would you like to skip to Edoras?)

PostPosted: December 21st, 2016, 2:29 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(Sure. :) )

A long ride later and Edoras could be seen in the distance. Micha wondered if there was still anyone he knew there. It had been near fifteen years or loger since the last time he visited the city. He was also anxious to find out what all this business was about they they were running all over the country side for.

PostPosted: December 21st, 2016, 8:20 pm 
Ent
Ent

As they entered the gates, the elves dismounted their horses as the stables and disappeared to do their task. This left Micha and Sygnet to their own devices, "Micha, you're more accustomed to humans than I am. Would you like the lead the way?" she suggested after leaving Vorn and Auriela in the stables.

PostPosted: December 21st, 2016, 10:46 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha looked up as Sygnet spoke. He had been gazing intently at the ground, tracing the steps of the elves in his mind. "What I would like to do is follow those elves and find out what all this fuss is about," he admited with an ornery gaze. Then with a knowing sigh he added, "But... I am guessing that is not much of an option."

He stepped out the front doors of the stable and looked around and his mind seemed to wonder for a long moment. "Last time I was here..." his words trailed off into a slured and soft mumble that even Sygnet could not understand. He shook his head and shrigged. "I guess we could grab a hot meal while we are here," he finally said, turning back to face Sygnet. "There is an old froend of mine... if he is still alive, that i would like to see before we leave."

PostPosted: December 22nd, 2016, 9:45 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet nodded and smiled, "Whatever you would like, my love," she was a little bit puzzled by the way he trailed off but she didn't want to inquire as it would possibly be a sensitive subject.

"Brinley, stay close and don't touch anything," she looked back at the boy with a kind smile. He nodded slightly and trained his eyes on the ground while he followed Sygnet close behind.

PostPosted: December 22nd, 2016, 2:22 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha gave a smile and walked off down the streets. Much had changed but the tavern still sat where it always had. Micha walked inside, holding the door to allow Sygnet and Brinley to enter first. He then walked up to the front counter and his face gave a wry grin as the elderly man running the place turned around.

The man paused for a long moment as he looked at Micha. He even blinked and shook his head.

"What's wrong, Marl? Age effecting your memory?" He teased.

At that the man scoffed. "No... not at all! It's effected body but not my mind. Age doesn't seem to have effected you at all though!"

"I tried to explain that last time."

Marl nodded. "Oh I know you did, but I thought you were spinning a tall tale!

The two both chuckled a bit, then Micha turned to Sygnet. "This is Sygnet, my wife," Micha introduced her proudly. Marl's eyes got even more surprised at that.

"A pleasure to meet you ma'am. You must be something awful special to capture this fellow. I never saw him as the type to settle down!"

PostPosted: December 24th, 2016, 10:00 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet smiled widely and chuckled slightly, "He is very persuasive," she looked adoringly at her husband and beamed at him, "It is a pleasure to meet you as well, Marl," she inclined her head respectfully.

Brinley stayed behind them quietly, just observing the conversation happening before him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 77  Next