Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 11:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 77  Next
 Post subject: Re: L otR RP with Jax and Galad
PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 3:14 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

"I can only imagine," he admitted. He had always wondered what it was like for an elf... to span so many years. "I feel like my mind is already wiping away some of my oldest memories to make room for new ones. I don't suppose Elves have that problem though." He chuckled. "I wasn't really born to live as long as I have..."

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 4:12 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet laughed, "That tends to happen when you run into an Ice Queen," she chuckled slightly and then moved to go sit on a bench beneath a tree. There, they could watch the families and children running by. She sighed slightly and looked at Micha, "I do not know what to do with Brinley, the poor boy. I am sure that if we left him here...maybe that shop girl with the forge...I don't know, what do you think?" she asked him.

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 4:38 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Micha chuckled a little as well. "This is true." He sat down beside her glanced around, back towards the direction of the weapons shop. "Well..." Micha said with sly grin. "I can't say it had not crossed my mind."

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 4:48 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet sighed, "I'd hate to leave him here though. He's lit a lot but something tells me that he would get by. What do you think?" she asked. She wanted to make sure they both decided on this together.

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 4:55 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"I think he might donwell here. As hard as it has been to trust the kidd... I have to admitt, I don't want to just drop him and leave him and make him feel like he has been abandone again. Maybe you should talk to him about it? I could even talk to Marl, maybe get him a job and someone to keep an eye on him."

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 6:32 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet nodded, "In the event that he doesn't want to stay here, could we take him with us?" she asked hopefully. It was almost as if she were a young child asking to keep a stray puppy she found, "I mean, we could teach him both of our cultures and how to live properly and who knows, maybe we can change his life."

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 6:43 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha gave a weak smile. He still wasn't completely comfortable with the idea but he knew it was the right choice. "We can," he told her. "It would be wrong to at least not give him a chance."

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 10:44 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet beamed at him. She knew how hard it was to trust people and she was glad he would try, "Thank you, my love," she kissed him gently.

"Well that was a bust," said a voice and she turned. It was the eleven twins, back from their mission.

"Are you finished?" Sygnet asked. They shook their heads.

"The meeting didn't go well. We might have to stay for a few more days," Faelwyn pursed her lips.

"We have a room at the inn if you—"

"No. We will be staying at the Keep, thank you," the male said shortly, "We just came to give you an update." He nodded curtly and the two of them left, heading back up the hill.

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 10:53 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"Your welcome," Micha said, looking at her fondly. He glanced back as the elf spoke. "Looks like we will be staying here for a while?"

He glanced back to Sygnet once the elves left. "I still wish they would tell us what was going on."

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 11:13 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet sighed, "All in good time, perhaps," she looked up at the sun as it fell, "Should we go find Brinley and go to supper?" she suggested, taking his hand.

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 11:17 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha looked at her for a long moment and smiled, giving her hand a gentle squeez. "That sounds like a wonderful idea."

He stood up as they headed back towards the inn. Bynthe time they walked to the far end if town and passed the weapons shop near the inn Micha noticed that the shop was now closed but a bright red glow could be seem in the back room and the faint sound of a hammer hitting metal.

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 11:23 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet stopped, looking back at the shop. She wanted to do something for the girl. She always had a soft spot for orphans.

(Are you going somewhere with the girl? Because I would be okay with that, haha!)

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 11:28 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha looked at Sygnet's face. He would know that look anywhere. "What is it you're thinking?" He asked her.

(Since you were very interested in her character I figured I would go ahead and develop her as a character)

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 11:38 pm 
Ent
Ent

Her face split into a grin, so big that she almost couldn't contain it behind her lips, "I know I already took in one orphan buuut could we pleeeeease invite her to dine with us? Just dinner?" she begged, trying her best to use her puppy-dog eyes.

(Awww, yay!!)

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 11:42 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha had to chuckle just a bit. He smiled and kissed Sygnet on the forehead. "I suppose. Besides... how could I say no to a face like that?"

PostPosted: February 20th, 2017, 12:08 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet giggled and kissed him on the cheek, "Thank you, my dearest," she turned moved behind the tent, towards the forge.

"Hello and good evening! I hate to bother you but my husband and I would like to invite you to dinner with us at the Inn," she smiled warmly at the girl, hoping her sudden appearance hadn't scared her.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 77  Next