Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 18th, 2024, 3:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 77  Next
 Post subject: Re: L otR RP with Jax and Galad
PostPosted: January 19th, 2017, 9:24 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Micha finished re-wraping his wrist and walked over to take a seat beside Sygnet. "Sounds like a plan to me." He mused, gazing at the window across the room. "I can remember a time when sleeping in wasn't even in my vocabulary." He chuckled a bit. "But it sounds like a wonderful idea right about now."

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: January 20th, 2017, 2:04 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet chuckled lightly and pulled out some coins from her coins purse and offered them to Brinley, "Here, go get some food for us and make sure you're back before sunset, okay?" Sygnet smiled. The young boy nodded in return and left the room.

PostPosted: January 22nd, 2017, 12:59 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Micha watched Brinley go. He still wasn't sure what to think of the boy. After he was out the door Micha sat there for a long while, contemplating his thoughts internally.

After a moment he took a deep breath and looked over at Sygnet. "Anything else you need?" He asked.

PostPosted: January 22nd, 2017, 12:06 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet thought long and hard, "I would like to scrub off this dirt and then take a long nap curled up beside you," she smiled at him. She was so tired at that point that her elvish sleep-meditation would probably be deep enough to count as sleep.

PostPosted: January 22nd, 2017, 6:33 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"I can arrange that," Micha said with a smile. "I'll cary up some warm water. Marl always has plenty downstairs for the customers."

Micha stood up and headed to the door. He stepped out of the room, giving Sygnet a smile as shut the door behind him. Before long he returned with some large buckets. Marl and one of his helpers also carried several buckets up and left them outside the door.

In the room, at the far end, was a separate chamber partitioned off from the main room with a tub and utensils for bathing. It had an indoor restroom as well. Quite fancy for most inns. It was one of only two rooms in the inn that hd such accommodations.

PostPosted: January 24th, 2017, 12:09 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet smiled as he left and lay back on the bed, feeling the softness of the sheets. She was glad to sleep on the ground again but a bed was a luxury she missed.

She took a bucket into the bathroom and took a rag that was neatly folded. She began to scrub at the grime, dirt, and blood on her skin. As she finished, she redressed into her spare change of clothes that she always kept with her and then left the bathroom, feeling cleaner than ever.

PostPosted: January 24th, 2017, 6:58 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha was standing over at the window when Sygnet came out, gazing off into the distance. He looked up as she walked back into the room and gave her a smile. "Well, you clean up nicely." he walked over to the bed and hung his sword on the head post. His dagger, he left on. A paranoid habit of his he thought life in Lothlorien would have got rid of. It had not, however. Even back at their home he found himself nearly wearing some sort of weapon to bed... he used to never sleep without a weapon.

PostPosted: January 28th, 2017, 2:00 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet laughed lightly, sitting on the bed to run a comb through her incredibly long hair. It was ever so rarely down and without some sort of braid or ponytail running through it. She smiled as he took his dagger into the washroom. She knew he had a thing about that and she didn't pressure him to change. Plus, she found it cute that he was prepared for anything. It was a weird taste.

PostPosted: January 28th, 2017, 8:48 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha didn't take long. He spent more time cleaning his cut than cleaning the grime and dirt off of himself. He dreaded having to go see a healer so he was determined to be sure it didn't get infected. He couldn't help wondering as to what the elves were up to, then thinking of adventure he caught himself daydreaming about times long past when him and Marl had gone on their adventure. This took him to his first adventure with Sygnet and he snapped out of his daydreaming realizing she was out in the other room, probably waiting on him.

He finished up and headed back out with a clean change of clothes and his dagger back on his side.

PostPosted: February 1st, 2017, 2:07 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet smiled as he entered the room. She was busy braiding her hair over her shoulder, "So, my love, I haven't been to Edoras in nigh on 400 years. Do you mind showing me about? You can tell me about your adventures here," she smiled gently as she secured her hair and stood up, strapping her sword and whip to each side of her hips.

PostPosted: February 1st, 2017, 7:56 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"Well, take away one zero and that's about how long it's been sine I was here," Micha told her. "I'd like to walk around anyways, see what all has changed."

He glanced out the window for a moment, looking at the buildings beyond where he remembered an open stone courtyard from ancient times.

"As for our adventures... they started right down there. Only the buildings were not there. There used to be a stone courtyard. Thengel was king then... Theoden was a young man." His eyes drifted as far as his mind it seemed, off into the distance and over the fields. "Out there there were camps of travelers, beyond were old villages spread across the land. Bandits were raiding the villages and King Thengel was hiring mercenaries to fend them off." Micha turned back to face Sygnet and walked over beside where she sat. "That's where I met Marl. It seemed like a simple task at first, but it turned into something much greater as time went on."

PostPosted: February 12th, 2017, 11:02 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet smiled as she listened to his story. She loved watching him speak about the things he loved. Adventuring was clearly one of them, "How did you two meet?" she asked curiously, crossing to the window to stand beside him.

PostPosted: February 13th, 2017, 12:12 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha smiled and took Sygnet's hand in his as she stepped up to stand beside him. "Marl was born and raised here," he answered. "He was one of the men organizing the military efforts for King Thengel to combat the bandits."

PostPosted: February 16th, 2017, 3:15 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet smiled warmly at him, "Really? That's quite impressive. He must have had an exciting youth," she marveled at the city outside the window. At the people bustling in the streets, the noise, the chatter. It was a different scene than the quiet Flet in Lothlorien and she welcomed the change. She could actually make out Brinley's shape from their place. He was busy with the small shops and market stalls. She smiled, glad he was spending the money responsibly. Or at least she hoped he was.

"I would love to sit down and trade stories with Marl. I'm sure he has amazing ones to tell," she finally voiced after a short silence.

PostPosted: February 16th, 2017, 2:21 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha chuckled a bit. "Well you won't have much trouble getting him talking. He always has been a story teller. All true, mind you." Micha added a bit of sarcasm to that last scentence. "I always told him he should have been a Bard after he retired from adventuring. This inn was always in his family, though... so we all knew what he would end upndoing."

PostPosted: February 18th, 2017, 12:24 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet sighed gently, "Perhaps he could entertain as a barman? He would not have to hire a band in that case and he could further still become a bard?" she suggested, continuing to watch young Brinley wander the streets.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 77  Next