Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 10:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 77  Next
 Post subject: Re: L otR RP with Jax and Galad
PostPosted: February 18th, 2017, 12:16 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Micha smiled. "You should suggest it to him." He glanced over at Sygnet. "What would you like to do, then? Should we take a walk around the town? Or would you like to hear more from Marl? Or perhaps somethings else?"

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 1:00 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet thought for a bit, "Perhaps a walk and then return for dinner and story. How does that sound? Maybe the elves will be finished by then," she smiled at him sweetly.

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 1:36 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

"Sounds like a plan," he replied with a nod. "It's been a while since we went on a relaxing walk." He returned the smile and headed for the door, grabbing his sword on the way. He opened the door and waited for Sygnet to pass through as he strapped on his weapon. He made sure the door was locked but left the key with Marl to give to Brinley when he returned.

Marl assured them he would give the key to the lad and after they had left the inn Micha began pointing out little things he remembered about the place when he had first got there.

"That's new," he said, almost as much to himself as Sygnet. He was gazing at a small weapons shop. The displays out front looked quite well crafted.

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 3:49 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet smiled when her beloved thought of Brinley. She knew there was hope that he could grow to love him as he had done for her. She took his hand as she walked alongside him. The smells of the city were fresh and comforting. The sounds of the people were bustling and constant. There wasn't a shift in the crowd as it so often does when something is wrong.

As they passed the shop, she stopped, admiring the weapons advertised, "Let's go for a look, then. They might have something we could use," she suggested, looking up at him as she said it.

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 1:14 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha didn't take a lot fo convincing, he always enjoyed looking over weapons. It always took him back to his adventuring days. "One of the ways I used to make the most money was selling looted weapons from goblins and orcs, or wildmen who were attacking the locals," Micha told her. He looked over the weapons in the front as they were greeted by the shop keeper.

"Welcome! You two look well traveled and seem to have a keen eye for weaponry. Is there anything specific you are looking for?" The young girl looked no more than fourteen, quite young for running a weapons shop.

"Thank you, but now," Micha replied. "We're just browsing." He looked at Sygnet as if to clarify that was indeed the case and she was not indeed interested in looking at some specific pieces.

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 1:39 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet smiled at the girl, who was just a little younger than Brinley, "Actually, I would like to look at your boot daggers. I could always use a backup," she smiled up at Micha, brushing a stray strand of hair behind one of her pointed ears.

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 1:48 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha nodded and let Sygnet take the lead as the girl responded. "Of course! We have several. Hand crafted with great care right here in the city."

That much was obvious, due to the smell and smoke coming from behind the tent. The forge was right behind the shop. Micha also noticed the girl's hands were calloused and covered with black smudges.

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 1:54 pm 
Ent
Ent

The Girl brought out a tray of boot daggers and set them down on the table by the street. Sygnet began rifling through them gently, taking them out of their sheaths and inspecting the blade.

"You work here?" she asked the girl.

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 2:02 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha stood by, watching Sygnet with a grin. He always had known he could never settle to be with a women that wasn't at least moderately interested in weaponry.

The girl smiled shyly at Sygnet's question. "Yes, Ma'am. I own the shop and run it, as well as forge the weapons."

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 2:20 pm 
Ent
Ent

"That is quite impressive, my lady," she picked up a long knife with a thin blade, "I'll take this one," she told the girl, then continued, "But why are you so young? If you'll forgive me for prying."

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 2:27 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

The young girl gave a bow of the head at the compliment, clearly shy to such words. Then hesitated at Sygnet's questioning. "My parents were... not upstanding citizens, ma'am... I was better off on my own." That was all she said. She turned to grab a sharpening stone and handed it to Sygnet. "This goes with the dagger and sheath." She smiled and named the price, which seemed quite reasonable. "It's eight silver pieces. The stone is free."

Micha took eight silver pieces out and handed them to the young girl.

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 2:38 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet smiled as Micha paid the Girl before she could. She thanked him with a kiss and smiled to the girl, "Thank you, milady. This is fine work," she bowed to her and turned away to continue walking down the street.

(I am genuinely interested in the history of this girl. Were you planning to expand on her at all?)

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 2:43 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha smiled as they walked away. "Well, I do hope you like your new dagger." Of course he knew she did. They walked past a few more buildings, obviously remnants of the older days and in need of some repair.

(Hehe, well I actually wasn't initially planning on turning her character into much. Just a passing shop keeper, really. It just kind of started taking on a life of it's own as I was typing. :P I can certainly expand on her, though. The ideas have been coming ever since I started on her character. Oh, and by the way I sent you a message. It hopefully is not needed, but just in case)

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 2:54 pm 
Ent
Ent

She kept walking, wandering about while inspecting her new dagger. As they passed a group of young children playing in the streets, Sygnet spotted Brinley among them. He was quite a bit older than the young children but he still played with them. He had a young girl on his back while he chased after the other children, laughing as they ran away from him.

(It is of course up to you to develop her or not. Sygnet kind of adopted Brinley already)

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 2:59 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha pointed out a few other places him and Marl used to frequent when they were running their raids out of Edoras. He glanced over, noticing Brinley. It seemed the boy had made some friends. He guessed that was a good thing.

"That used to be a weapons shop," he said, pointing at what now looked like a home where locals lived. He looked over at Sygnet. "What was it like when you were here? I can imagine there is little left of those days."

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 3:10 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet sighed gently. Brinley had gone back to the room and cleaned up. He had been so covered in dirt that it masked the color of his hair. He was sunny blond with dark blue eyes. His skin was a dark tan color from so much sunshine. He was a handsome boy.

Sygnet smiled at him and turned to Micha, "No, I don't remember much. The Great Hall is still the same. The houses and shops have all changed. My, how time has gone by," she chuckled slightly, just grasping how old she was indeed.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 77  Next