Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 26th, 2024, 6:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 77  Next
 Post subject: Re: L otR RP with Jax and Galad
PostPosted: February 26th, 2017, 6:45 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

"Six?" Esmerelda asked, not knowing of the other two elves.

"There are two other elves with us here in Edoras on business of their own," Micha explained.

"Oh," Esmerelda said with a smile. "I would love to meet them."

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: February 26th, 2017, 9:15 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet laughed, "Oh you will definitely meet them. However, they are not quite as welcoming as most elves," she gave second light laugh. She would have told the story of how she met the elves but being in such a public place was not a good place to disclose secret information.

PostPosted: February 26th, 2017, 10:23 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

"Well, I am glad to meet them any way," Esmerelda said, a spark in her eye. She looked as though she were already day dreaming about her travels to come. "I'll have much to prepare... I'll have to pack up all my things... sell as much as I can before we leave and maybe sell the forge. I could hardly take it with me." She seemed thoughtful.

"I am sure there will be forges available to you in Lorien," Micha told her. Micha looked over to Marl, who had been rather silent for a time. He noted the look on his friends face. "You know you are more than welcome to come as well for a visit," Micha told him. "I don't think anyone would mind." He looked to Sygnet, her knowing the elves there better.

PostPosted: February 27th, 2017, 5:55 pm 
Ent
Ent

"Well, my dear Esmerelda, the forges will burn only for you. I do believe we have a few more days here. The elves seem quite preoccupied at the current moment but I'm sure it will pass." Sygnet took a long drink from her mug.

Sygnet smiled gently, "They might protest to you entering Caras Galadhon but have them send for me and I will vouche for you," she nodded encouragingly. "They trust my opinion and I trust you, as long as you behave yourself," she winked.

PostPosted: February 27th, 2017, 6:27 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Esmerelda beamed with excitement at the idea of learning smithing from the elves. "No, that's perfect," she said. "A few days will give me time to mark my items down for a quick sale."

Micha turned to Marl after Sygnet's comment. "You hear that? No trouble making."

Marl laughed. "Me? Never!" The old man seemed just as excited as Esmerelda. "It's been too long since I had any sort of adventures. Once my mother passed on and could no longer run the inn I retired and have done nothing but talk about adventures for the past thirteen years. This sounds like it would be a good re-introduction to my old life. Nothing too dangerouse. Just an exciting trip to explore lands I've never seen before." He smiled wide.

PostPosted: February 28th, 2017, 8:55 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet chuckled slightly and raised her mug to him, "Well I shall be happy to have you visit my home. It is most beautiful," she smiled.

Noticing that Brinley had been quite quiet at that point, she turned to him, "Brinley, I saw you playing with the young children here. Did you have fun?" she asked, not entirely sure how to draw him into the conversation.

Brinley nodded, "Yes, I did. The little ones are a lot more fun than..." he trailed off with a far off look in his eye.

PostPosted: February 28th, 2017, 9:34 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha looked at the lad, trying to soften his generaly hard look. He was trying, for Sygnet, but also for Brinley. Everyone deserved a second chance. He kept telling himself that. At least at this point he didn't feel like the boy would kill them in their sleep or anything... he just questioned whether he would go back to his "life of crime" if given the chance... or perhaps if ever he found himself with no other option. He shook his head, pushing the thoughts out. "It will do you good to associate with the younger ones and a some children your age."

"Aye," Marl concured. "Esmerelda is about the age you look, perhaps the two of you could fond some common ground between you."

Micha gave Marl a look as if to say, "Don't force it." Yet he stifled a soft grin.

PostPosted: March 1st, 2017, 4:19 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet couldn't help but smile, if only a little bit. She took a glance at the large grandfather clock on the far wall, "It's getting pretty late," she voiced to the group.

PostPosted: March 1st, 2017, 9:21 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"Indeed it is," Micha agreed.

"Aye," Marl also voiced. He stood to his feet and groaned slightly with a hand on his back. He began picking up the dishes.

Esmerelda smiled and stood with a polite nod of her head. "Thank you very much for inviting me. I better get going as well."

PostPosted: March 1st, 2017, 10:59 pm 
Ent
Ent

Brinley glanced at her and smiled slightly, "Goodnight," he mumbled softly.

Sygnet smiled as she stood up, helping her husband gather the dishes for Marl. The young Brinley also did his best to help.

PostPosted: March 1st, 2017, 11:10 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Esmerelda paused as Brinley spoke to her and she smiled softly. "Goodnight... it was nice to meet you, Brinley."

Micha took the dishes into the kitchen and looked to Sygnet as she accompanied him. Once they were out of ear shot he said, "So... your plans working as you hopped?" He chuckled a bit.

PostPosted: March 2nd, 2017, 12:22 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet chuckled nervously, "A few more than we started with but it could be fun. It's almost like adopting?" she left the last sentence as a question. Having her own children wasn't something she worked on but she absolutely adored helping people, especially children and to house a couple of orphans for a few years? It could be fun. But only if Micha was alright with it.

PostPosted: March 2nd, 2017, 12:31 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"Well, Marl will make a lousy child," Micha joked. "But the other two might do ok." He grinned at her, then his gaze turned a little more soft as opposed to sly. "You know... I admire you for wanting to help these children. You seem to be good with children."

PostPosted: March 2nd, 2017, 2:04 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet laughed gently and then her face became more serious, "I just pity them. I want to help to make sure they don't end up worse. I mean, I used to steal and rob people when I was younger and I don't want children to turn out like that because that's not a life to lead." Then she smiled at him warmly, "I also want to thank you for your cooperation in this matter. It means a lot to me." she embraced him in a loving hug.

Outside in the main part of the Inn, Brinley was awkwardly standing beside Esmerelda, "Umm, can I walk you home?" He asked, a little shyly.

PostPosted: March 2nd, 2017, 7:06 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha returned the hug and smilled. "You're welcome. You know I can't hardly turn you down when something is important to you."

Outside Esmerelda blushed slightly, but hardly noticeable. "I would like that," she replied. "It is late," she made her voice sound more business like after catching Marl glance at them trying tonstiffle a grin. "I should be glad of the company in the dark."

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2017, 2:21 am 
Ent
Ent

Brinley looked up a her, smiling softly. The boy could defend himself if needed so he wasn't too worried about the dark. What he was afraid of was the odd feelings he had been feeling since he had laid eyes on the young blacksmith earlier that day. His head seemed to flutter every time he looked into her eyes.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 77  Next