Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 7:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 77  Next
 Post subject: Re: L otR RP with Jax and Galad
PostPosted: March 28th, 2017, 8:18 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Micha eyed the two elves who were clearly not too happy about the added company, then looked to Sygnet with a raised brow. He supposed they would get used to it. After all, it was only until they made it back to Lorien.

Esmerelda diverted her gaze as Brinley looked down and offered her a hand up. She smiled with a slight shy moment coming over her as she took his hand and jumped as he lifted her up to sit on the enormous horse. She tried to calm her nerves as she sat behind him, hands on his shoulders as she was far too shy to put them around his waist. She felt more shy and vulnerable now than she ever remembered feeling. She thought, for a moment, she may pass out as a dizzy spell hit her. After a few deep breaths and internal scolding she seemed to re-gain her composure as they all headed out of the stables and off on the long road ahead.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: March 28th, 2017, 11:05 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet gave her loving husband a soft smile with his look and shrugged slightly. The siblings led the way out of the stables, walking side-by-side. Sygnet invited Marl follow them and then had Brinley behind him. Together, she took up the rear guard with Micha.

Brinley turned back to Esmerelda in the saddle, "You don't have to be nervous, milady. I am much better at riding than I am with words, if that is any comfort to you," he chuckled slightly, hoping to break some of the ice between them.

PostPosted: March 29th, 2017, 7:59 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Micha road along at a leisurely pace as they started off. It was a nice relaxing journey, so far.

Up infront Esmerelda smiled and dipped her head, even though Brinley could not see her face. She chuckled a bit. "I'm sorry, it's not your riding skills that have me nervouse." She thought for a moment, wanting to start up conversation but feeling a little hesitant with everyone else around. "So..." she finally said. "Where did you learn to ride?"

PostPosted: March 29th, 2017, 11:52 pm 
Ent
Ent

Brinley knew that was a sensitive subject but decided to put a happier tone to it, "I lived in a camp on the plains not too far from here. It was pretty much a necessity that I learn to ride," he chuckled lightly, "I've never ridden such a large mount before," he told her as he patted the muscular neck of his new horse.

PostPosted: March 30th, 2017, 6:45 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Esmerelda nodded, noticing a slight hesitance in his voice. "Well, I'm glad to be in good hands. I'm afraid my riding skills... well, I don't have any really." She chuckled a bit. "This is actually only the third time in my life I have ridden a horse. Once out of necessity and very poorly done and once when I was young as the owner lead the horse around in the coral to give me a ride."

PostPosted: March 31st, 2017, 12:50 am 
Ent
Ent

Brinley smiled and laughed slightly, "I wish I could have seen that, it must have been so cute," he looked back at her with a sly smile and then he turned back to the road, "Where did you learn how to smith?" he asked, in turn asking something of her life.

PostPosted: April 1st, 2017, 5:18 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Esmerelda smiled and thought back to hwr early days in the forges. "We had forges back home," she said hesitantly. "My parents were... gone a lot so I spent a most of my time in the forges. The old gentleman who ran them kind of watched over me." She chuckled a bit at the memories. "I guess I was always fascinated by the fires and shaping of the hot metal. I can remember watching him forge for hours. I don't know why I always loved it so much. I forged my first item at seven years old. Though it was just a simple nail... a large nail so it was easier to shape."

PostPosted: April 3rd, 2017, 10:04 pm 
Ent
Ent

"Impressive!" he exclaimed, smiling slightly, "Seven is such a young age to begin working with something that needs delicate, yet firm hands. I am very impressed," he looked back in his saddle to look at her over his shoulder.

PostPosted: April 4th, 2017, 10:09 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(Sorry for the wait, had a lot going on lately!)

Esmerelda blushed just slightly at his compliment and smiled shyly as he looked back at her but her gaze met his. "It is a young age... but it was better than my other options." He smile faded for a second then she forced it back. "So what do you do back in Lorien?" She asked him, not realizing he had only joined Sygnet and Micha since they had left.

PostPosted: April 5th, 2017, 5:46 am 
Ent
Ent

He chuckled slightly, "I wouldn't know. I haven't been. These two here saved me from myself on these very plains. So, Lothlorien is very new to me. Even the idea of it. The thought of so much peace in one place..." he trailed off, lost in thoughts about what he was imagining the elves realm to be like. Sygnet was friendly enough. He just hoped all elves were like her.

(I completely understand! I've been bogged down lately as well. Just take your time, no rush!)

PostPosted: April 5th, 2017, 1:10 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"Oh, I see," Esmerelda said. She smiled and then added. "Then I guess it's a new adventure for the both of us. We can experience it together."

PostPosted: April 6th, 2017, 12:46 am 
Ent
Ent

Brinley smiled softly, "I find that it's easier to experience new things when it's with someone else," he looked back at her over his shoulder.

Sygnet smiled as she listened to their conversation. She was glad they had both made a friend. It would make the trip and settling in so much easier.

The trip back to Lorien would be uneventful and they would eventually stop for the night heart Brinley's old camp, roughly half-way back to the elves city.

(If you'd like to time skip, that would be fine. Maybe to them entering Caras Galadhon?)

PostPosted: April 7th, 2017, 1:22 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(Alrighty sounds good)

Micha was pleased for the uneventful trip and enjoyed being out and about without danger following them.

Esmerelda enjoyed the trip emensly. She loved traveling and seeing new sights. As they road ahe got even more excited as the trees of Lorien could be seen in the distance.

PostPosted: April 7th, 2017, 8:33 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet smiled as she began to feel the comforting aura that surrounded her homeland. She pointed in the distance, "See that tree that towers over the rest? That's Lord Celeborn and Lady Galadriel's hometree," she informed the excited youngsters.

Brinley was possibly overjoyed with the sight of the huge trees. He had never seen any that big and the prospect of seeing so many was exciting. He loved the thought of trees and when he heard that the elves actually lived in them, he was ecstatic.

PostPosted: April 7th, 2017, 10:11 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Esmerelda gazed at the trees in amazement. She, like Brinley, had never seen such large trees in all her life. She had not so much as heard that trees that large existed! "I..." she was at a loss for words. "I'm not necessarily... um... afraid of heights... but," she paused for a long moment and gazed at the trees. She looked at Sygnet. "Are the forges on the ground at least?"

Micha smiled at the two youngsters. It brought back memories from when he was young and saw so much for the first time as he started his career of adventuring. It had been so long since then that now, most things were just routine.

PostPosted: April 7th, 2017, 10:20 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet laughed, "Not exactly. We don't do much on the ground," Sygnet smiled at her, "but the Flets are so large you almost forget how high you are," she smiled encouragingly.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 77  Next