Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 25th, 2024, 12:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 ... 77  Next
 Post subject: Re: L otR RP with Jax and Galad
PostPosted: April 7th, 2017, 10:24 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

"Uh.." Esmerelda laughed nervously. "Ok... well, I guess I'll be ok." She nodded, as if to reassure herself that she really would be ok.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: April 9th, 2017, 1:08 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet sense her uneasiness, "You'll be okay. It's easy to get used to," she nodded encouragingly and Brinley turned to smile at her.

PostPosted: April 9th, 2017, 4:23 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

"Thanks," she said, gazing up into the towering trees as they road into the forest. "I'm sure I'll get used to it..." her words trailed off as she gazed ever upwards. "And... how high did you say these trees get?"

PostPosted: April 10th, 2017, 8:57 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet thought long and hard, trying to either remember the height or deliver an estimation, "Probably around two hundred or three hundred," she guessed.

PostPosted: April 12th, 2017, 1:12 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"Oh," Esmerelda replied with a nodd. "That's... tall." Instictively she drew a little closer to Brinley for a sense of security and she forced her gaze away from the trees.

Micha felt like letting out a chuckle but he didn't. He could remember the first times he had been in extreme heights. He couldn't claim he was fearless either.

PostPosted: April 13th, 2017, 8:25 am 
Ent
Ent

Brinley smiled to himself as she shifted closer to him. He let her do so. Truth be told, he was a little nervous about the height of the trees himself.

They eventured forth, through the heavily guarded forest. Not long into the journey approaching Caras Galadhon did no less than eight elves suddenly decend from the trees. Once they identified the elven siblings, they split off from the group.

Sygnet spoke some rapid elvish to one of the elves closest to her, who looked between their new companions and then her. Finally, he let them pass. As they walked away, the elves retreated into the trees, almost as fast as they had come, "We are to see Lady Galadriel as soon as we can," she told Micha.

PostPosted: April 13th, 2017, 6:32 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Esmerelda stifled a gasp as the elves came down. Marl, who had been half asleep, just gazed at the elves with a grin. He was as excited as a child to see this new land.

Micha turned to Sygnet and nodded. "I'll be fine to head straight there if you are."

PostPosted: April 14th, 2017, 2:00 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet nodded, "If you don't mind, I would like us to go a little bit faster," she told them, "Come on, kids, keep up with me!" she called over her shoulder as she broke out into a lope, moving through the tall grass, towards the gated community of Lothlorien.

Once he wasn't outside, she dismounted Vorn and left little Auriela at the elven stables. From here, she walked, allowing the newcomers a chance to marvel in the beauty that was Caras Galadhon. "See that tree there? If you climb that ramp, it will take you to the forges," Sygnet whispered, leaning close to Esmerelda.

PostPosted: April 16th, 2017, 1:43 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha followed along, oddly enough, happy to be back home. Syndar almost acted happy to be back home as well.

Esmerelda smiled wide as Sygnet pointed out the forges and her fear of the high trees nearly vanished for that time. "I can't wait to see them..." she said in a distant yet excited voice as her mind raced with what she was seeing and what she suspected the forges might look like.

PostPosted: April 16th, 2017, 7:15 pm 
Ent
Ent

At the foot of the Galadriel's Tree, Sygnet stopped and looked at the company. She wasn't entirely sure how it would seem if she brought all of them with her and Micha. No sooner had this thought crossed her mind, than another elf appear at her side.

She was small for an elf, barely up to Sygnet's shoulder. She smiled up at Sygnet and then looked at her company, "New friends, eh, Syg?" she giggled lightly. She was very perky and bouncy, quite the opposite of some of the stone-cold elves that usually wandered the streets of Caras Galadhon.

"Indeed, Fayani," Sygnet replied, "Would you mind doing me a favor?"

"Not at all, anything for you," Fayani grinned widely.

"Would you mind taking these three to get a meal?" she pushed some coins into her hand, "And maybe give them a short tour if we aren't back before you finish eating?" she asked.

The little Fayani nodded vigorously, "Yes, milady!"

Sygnet smiled and turned to Brinley, Esmerelda, and Marl, "This is Fayani. She's a friend of mine who has lived here all her life. She'll take good care of you. Now, behave and don't run off," she winked and then turned to Micha as Fayani led the others way, beginning a very chatty tour in the process, "We need to report what we know to Lady Galadriel. Maybe we'll actually get some answers," she said as she began the climb upwards.

PostPosted: April 16th, 2017, 7:39 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Marl nodded. "Aye, something to eat would be excellent!"

Esmerelda walked along with Brinley and Marl, following Fayani. She was still amazed at the city.

Micha let the others leave and then turned with Sygnet as they headed towards Galadriel's trees. "That would be nice," he admitted.

PostPosted: April 16th, 2017, 11:38 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet made the climb up the ramp, to the ladder and finally the platform with the door to Galadriel's home. Sygnet reached up and knocked on the door, which opened almost immediately and Lord Celeborn welcomed them inside.

The twins were wrapping up their reports as Sygnet and Micha entered. Galadriel nodded to the husband and wife as they entered the room. The twins finished almost abruptly and then were excused by Galadriel.

When they left, Lord Celeborn had Sygnet and Micha sit, "I am sure you have questions," he began.

Sygnet nodded and Galadriel went on, "There is a dark evil growing in the North. Andorin and Faelwyn are our best scouts. We sent them to warn King Theodan. We believe that someone might try to infiltrate the Rohirrim army and we wanted to prevent much that could go wrong. Sadly, this was not the case. The siblings spent days trying to convince him but to no use. Theodan refused to believe that any of his court could turn on him. I just hope serious repercussions do not become of this for I fear the elves will not be able to aid Man in the upcoming war." she took a deep breath.

"War? What do you mean? How prominent is this evil in the North?" Sygnet asked urgently, her brow was furrowed.

"War is always a possibility and the evil has not yet become worrisome for us. But I fear what is to come." Galadriel continued.

"Micha, you look puzzled. Speak what is on your mind." Lord Celeborn requested.

PostPosted: April 18th, 2017, 1:33 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha dipped his head in reapect as the doors opened and Celeborn greeted them. He looked about as they were ushered in and the twins took thwir leave. As Galadriel started to explain the situation that feeling came back that had been looming over him when they were in Edoras. Memories of his past life as a wild adventurer came back almost as if threatening to take over his persona and drive him towards the next great adventure... but it wasn't like it used to be. There was dread and fear underlacing all his other thoughts. He had too much to loose now.

He looked up from his downward gaze as Celeborn addressed him directly. He thought for a long moment before he responded. "Why?" He mumbled almost. "Theoden has always been a reasonable and wise King, I have known him since he was a boy. Surely he would take precautions... and of this evil in the north lands... you say evil looms but what is it's source and if it looms now and you fear what is to come why do all sit idely by while it grows instead of acting?"

PostPosted: April 19th, 2017, 5:14 am 
Ent
Ent

Lady Galadriel smiled slightly at his question, "There is only so much we could do to help Theodan. He trusts few and those he does trust are not quick to lose it. If he already had an infiltrator..." she shook her head, "As for sitting idly by...Micha the whole world could possibly be turned upside down. People are scared of the possibility of war, especially if it is for a growing power. They cannot predict how it will impact them. They feel helpless. Even the elves. Our time is coming to an end and soon enough, the elves will cease to be found in Middle Earth. It is up to the race of Man to pick one side or the other," she looked between the two, "I wish it were another way," she ended her small explanation and then stood.

"Both of you did as we asked of you. My scouts report that you brought along friends. See to it that they stay out of trouble?" Lord Celeborn gave them a small smile and Sygnet stood, taking that as their que to leave.

PostPosted: April 19th, 2017, 1:23 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha listened but said nothing in response to the explination. He nodded an understanding and dipped his head to Celeborn as they left.

He sighed as Sygnet and him left and the doors shut behind them. Henlooked over at with a questioning look. "Well..." was all he said in a soft voice.

PostPosted: April 19th, 2017, 10:15 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet heaved a heavy sigh, "Well that is not good news," she said simply, starting the trip down to the ground, "I'm sure there is more that they are reluctant to share with the pair of us, which baffles me as I have been nothing but loyal," she was a little indignant after hundreds of years of service to be turned away, "Maybe it's for our own good..."

At the bottom of the tree, "Well, my dear husband, shall we fetch our companions form Fayani? I'm sure she has chatted their ears off all night," Sygnet chuckled slightly.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 ... 77  Next