Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 77  Next
 Post subject: Re: L otR RP with Jax and Galad
PostPosted: February 14th, 2015, 7:12 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet shrugged, "In a way. My father and I had a disagreement, so, I packed up and left," she said quietly.

PostPosted: February 14th, 2015, 11:54 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

"Ah," Micha said with a raise of his chin. He didn't inquire further, just in case it was a sore issue.

"I never spent a lot of time there, just passed few a time or two. I've always been partial to more remote areas."

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: February 14th, 2015, 11:58 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet nodded, "I understand but I had to lay low for a while, and that seemed like a good place for elves," she laughed slightly as the barman brought over her ale.

PostPosted: February 15th, 2015, 12:03 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Micha pulled out a pipe and intricately stashed some pipe weed into the end, almost as if it were an exact science.
He lit it up and took a small puff, smelling the smoke as it floated into the air.

"Seems logical to me," he responded. "Mind if I ask what you had to lie low from?"

PostPosted: February 15th, 2015, 12:32 am 
Ent
Ent

"My Father is quite influential. He has tried tracking me down but now...I figured it is time to...talk," she said quietly, sipping her ale and then gagging slightly and shivering, "Ew."

PostPosted: February 15th, 2015, 10:34 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"I see," Micha replied. He glanced over at the cup of ale. "Try this, you might like it. It's dried apple spice powder."

PostPosted: February 15th, 2015, 10:38 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet gladly set her mug down and took his cider, taking a sip, "That is amazing!" she said, handing to back to him, "Wow," she said.

PostPosted: February 15th, 2015, 10:58 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"It's a mix I've come up with myself," Micha told her. "I collect the ingredient on my travels."

He rummaged through his bag and pulled out a few bags of powdered mix. "Here, keep these and you can add them to your drinks. They work great if you have to gather water from bitter streams or mineral ponds."

PostPosted: February 15th, 2015, 11:28 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet smiled at him, gratefully, "Thank you," She had rarely met one so kind. She avoided the elves in Edheliond since they weren't all that friendly to her anyway. She was glad for the company, even if it was in the company of a human. She placed them gently in her bag and smiled, unsure of what to say next.

PostPosted: February 15th, 2015, 11:34 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha wasn't one to feel awkward but he thought he sensed a bit of uncertainty in his new found companion.

"Well, I had better turn in for the night." Micha got up and glanced back to the table. "I'll be up before the sun but don't rise early if you prefer to sleep in. I'll be out by the stables whenever I am ready to continue traveling."

PostPosted: February 15th, 2015, 11:49 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet nodded, "I don't sleep late much. I will turn in soon. Just...I need to check on my horse," she smiled at him and stood up, wrapping her cloak about her shoulders and smiling, "Good night, Micha."

PostPosted: February 16th, 2015, 1:01 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha nodded a reply and headed over to the inn keeper to see about a room.

After a short conversation he headed down a hall and into a ramshackle old room that was barely more shelter than a hut on a hill.

He lay his things down on the bed and settled in on the floor to sleep for the night.

PostPosted: February 16th, 2015, 1:42 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet instead moved towards the door, walking towards the stable where she checked on her horse. She smiled to herself as she nuzzled her cheek. Sygnet opened the gate and stepped inside, laying down her cloak in the corner and sitting down and leaning against the wall. She pulled out a book and began reading, slowly getting sleepier as she continued to read until she fell asleep, comfortable in the warm stables.

(Should we timeskip?)

PostPosted: February 16th, 2015, 1:47 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(Timeskiping is fine with me. I'm not picky, I just like to RP lol writing and creating storylines is always fun for me)

As morning threatened to drive away the night sky Micha wandered out to the stables and packed his things on Syndar. They had a long journey between the forsaken inn and the elves in Rivendel.

PostPosted: February 16th, 2015, 1:52 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet was snoring gently in the corner of her horse's stable, her book lay in her lap and her head resting on her shoulder. Her dream was sweet and gentle and she longed to stay in it as she chuckled slightly in her sleep.

PostPosted: February 16th, 2015, 2:06 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha paused, seeing Sygnet over in the corner. He grinned and shook his head lightly.

Quietly he backed out of the stables and wandered off to the rock cliff that stood behind the stables.

It didn't take Micha long to locate a game trail that was frequented by small critters. He sat patiently and waited with his crossbow.

Just before the sun stabbed the first ray of light over the horizon a small bobcat wandered by. Micha took aim, and struck his target.

He retrieved the animal and began to clean, skin, and process the useable material from it's corps.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 77  Next