Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 2:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Reborn
PostPosted: October 13th, 2015, 6:10 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

RP between Jax Nova and Nienna_Tinehtele

Post subject: Re: Reborn
PostPosted: October 13th, 2015, 7:08 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Elitariel

In the land of Lindon, a young elf maiden strode through the foothills of the Blue Mountains. The air was crisp, and the orange leaves of trees were slowly floating to the ground. She had golden waves of hair that fell down her shoulders and blew with the fall wind. Her face was like porcelain, almost too perfect, without any imperfections. Her eyes were unusually hazel and different compared to other elven kin.

But something about her was also different.

Elitariel turned her gaze back towards the wind, hair blowing in her face. She tried to get one last glance at her home, but the elf was already too far away. With mist in her eyes, she turned back around and followed the slight downhill slope through the lush wildlands. Will no one accept me?, she thought. I can learn to control it...

PostPosted: October 14th, 2015, 12:38 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Cool! Here is the link to my character, Micah. I don't have a picture for him and don't really know who would look similar to him.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=18325

Micah walked slowly theough the forest, softly with not but the slightest sound. The air was crisp and the trees showed sogns of an early fall. He was close to the elves, he was pretty sure.

"No sense in bothering them," he thought.

He continues on in search of his next adventure. Elves often didn't approve of his wanderlust. Always searching for enemies and adventures. He would move on until he found someone else... Or until adventure found him.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: October 14th, 2015, 2:07 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Wiping the rest of the mist from her eyes, she continued down the very untrodden path in the woods. The leaves barely made a sound under her graceful elven feet. She wore an elven gown made from interwoven ember and silver silks, with criss crossing lace tying up the low back. It was obviously a new gown, but was starting to get some wear and tear into it from walking amongst the trees for so long.

Then her keen ears picked up a noise. Almost like movement. With an excited rush, she picked up the trim of her gown and began walking faster down the hill.Maybe they changed their minds!, she thought. Maybe they're searching for me!

But her heart suddenly sank as she beheld her eyes upon a strange man she had never seen. With her spirits crushed, she hung behind a large tree to hide herself.

Curiosity now caught her, and she quietly and slowly peeked her head out around the tree. What was this man, this human doing here? Her hazel eyes burned upon him as she watched his every move from afar.

PostPosted: October 14th, 2015, 2:55 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

As Micah walked he paused, just for a moment. He felt as though something... Or someone were watching him. His hand floated to the hilt of his sword but he kept walking. His eyes stayed busy, darting back and forth, though in a calm maner.

"Perhaps I was not as cautious as I thought," he wondered silently. "Perhaps the elves have been alerted to my pressence after all."

He figured, however, that if he just kept on moving they probably wouldn't bother him.

PostPosted: October 14th, 2015, 3:31 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Elitariel watched as his hand met the hilt of his sword. Her presence was known. The elf bit the bottom of her lip in hesitation on what to do. Could she trust this stranger if she stepped out and revealed herself? Or would he attack? Was he friend, or foe?

Suddenly, her senses were brought to a movement in the brush behind the man. Her stomach dropped as she realized what creature was about to pounce the stranger. A moment and a snarl later, a large female lion leaped from behind the bushes, fangs and claws bared. While the beast was still in mid-leap, Elitariel, out of instinct, yelled, "Watch out!!". The elf put out her hand towards the lion, and it let out a yelp. The beast thumped to the ground, outlined in a faint glowing purple color, dead.

After a couple seconds, the glow faded and all that was left was a lifeless body of a lion.

PostPosted: October 14th, 2015, 3:39 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micah grew more and more unnearved as he walked. Something else prowled the woods and it felt unsettlingly close. Suddenly he heard movement behind him and out of no where a voice! "Watch out!" It yelled. Micah was turned to fave his attacker. A lion ready and able to take him down in a single fell strike.

Micah raised his sword to strike the beast out of the air, but before blade met claws and fangs a strange light burst around the creature and it fell to the ground lifeless. Micah had never seen anything like this before! He had traveled the maps of middle earth and beyond and he had never seen this... This mysterious purple glow.

Hos eyes shot over to the elf woman a fair distance away. Not an eye shot of caution or agression, but of amazement, thanks, and intrigue.

"It seems I owe you my life, and many thanks," he said sincerily with a respectful bow of his head. "My name is Micah. I am just passing through on my journey." He didn't approach the fair maiden. He was unsure whether she wanted any interaction or if the sole and only reason she had shown herself was to defeat his stalking attacker.

PostPosted: October 14th, 2015, 3:56 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Elitariel's eyes were wide with astonishment. Never had she done something like that before. She only meant to move the creature, or scare it away. She looked at her hands, then at the man, then put her hands by her side.

"I-I...", she stuttered.

What was she to say? She didn't mean to kill the beast, but she did quite possibly save the man's life. Taking a few hesitant steps towards the man, she curtsied slightly. "Elitariel." She looked to the dead lion then back to Micah. "Many dangerous animals run wild at the foothills of the Blue Mountains." She tilted her head to the side, and questioned, "A traveler?"

PostPosted: October 14th, 2015, 4:05 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micah saw the look in Eletariel's eyes. He wasn't sure what to make of it.

He nodded at her curtsie and concured with her statement. "No doubt. I have run in to many wild beasts on my way." He paused for a moment at her last question.

"A traveler, of sorts, yes. An adventurer."

Seeing take a few steps towards him he placed his sword back in it's sheath and walked calmly up to the women. She had a beautiful face for an elf. All elves were elegent but they all looked so similar to him.

PostPosted: October 14th, 2015, 4:23 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

The elf let a small smile pull at her lips. "Seems as though I will be a traveler now, also." She gave a light chuckle. "I'm not so sure about the adventure part, though." Elitariel watched as he put his sword back, and a sense of relief and calm passed over her. Maybe she could trust this stranger....maybe.

Elitariel floated over to the dead beast and crouched down next to it. She lay a hand on it's still side and shut her eyes for a moment. Such a majestic and beautiful animal to be lost so quickly. Maybe it was a good thing she was cast away from her home. Opening her eyes again, she spoke to Micah, "What brings you to this part of Lindon, adventurer?" A lick of sarcasm and humor held on the last word.

PostPosted: October 14th, 2015, 5:11 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micah couldn't help but smile at her slight teasing. He still wondered at her ability and seeming remourse for the life of the creature. It was admirable, he thought.

"At this point," Micah answered, "Simply looking for my next adventure. It has been a long while since I walked these mountains. I thought, perhaps, they would hold new trails for me to discover."

He looked at her quizically. "And what of you? Why is it you are now a traveler? I mean no offense when I say you look rather unprepared." He motioned to her dress. "It's lovely, but it won't last long in the wilderness. And where are your supplies?"

PostPosted: October 14th, 2015, 6:33 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Elitariel looked down at her gown and ran a hand through her tousled hair with a slight laugh. She put both hands in front of her, palms up, and raised her eyebrows. "You saw what happened." The elf pulled herself up from the ground and dusted the dirt from her gown.t

She took in a long breath and exhaled it slowly before explaining, "I am...different than all other elves. I was born with some sort of...powers, for lack of a better word. They did not come to surface until a few years ago. My family was already skeptical of it, but thought it wouldn't be too bad. But then, unexpected things happened. I would touch objects, and they would melt in my hands, or vanish. I would point to something, or someone and-"...she eyed the lion very ashamed.

"I tried to control it,to master it, but I just....couldn't." She sounded defeated. "I was banished from my home just yesterday evening. So I guess I will become a traveler now, until I find my new home." Elitariel shrugged, and tried to fake a smile.

PostPosted: October 14th, 2015, 6:55 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micah listened intently to her story. It fascinated him and he felt quite empathetic towards the downtroden young elf. He could tell she was not prepared emotionally for banishment any more than she was physically. But then who could be prepared for something like that?

His mind floated back to memories of his own and he shivered as she talked of banishment.

"I am very sory to hear that," he said sincerily. He hesitated, only slightly. "I have supplies enough for the both of us and the skills to stay alive for years off the land. You are welcome to travel with me as long as you need."

He was unsure if she would be comfortable traveling through the wilderness with a total stranger but there was no way he could just leave her all alone out there.

"I have seen many strange things in my days," he continued. "Your powers are indeed unusual but I don't see why they are to be feared. It is just another thing in life we must learn to cope with. Give it time and you will learn."

PostPosted: October 14th, 2015, 7:41 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Elitariel lifted her head up towards him, and a glimmer of hope sparkled in her hazel eyes. This man she just met was willing to share his supplies and be her company for travels. It seemed like the only option at the moment. She surely could not survive on her own, as she had nothing but the clothes on her body.

The elf smiled as she replied, "I-I think I will travel with you....You seem to be placed here for a reason. Valar be praised. I do not wish to be a burden to you...But I feel as if I could possibly help along with your travels, with this power inside me. Once I have it controlled, of course!" Elitariel grinned.

She picked up the end of her gown and spoke, "Well, whenever you're ready...I'm ready for some adventures!"

PostPosted: October 14th, 2015, 8:53 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha grinned and nodded. "I believe you are quite capable of controling it." He shrugged. "Besides I am all about new experiences that I have never had before. This will certainly be one. It may prove to be an adventure in and of itself!"

Micah rummaged around in his things, pulling out a canteen of water and some dried meat with some fresh herbs that looked as though they had been picked that very morning.

"I am sure you are thirsty and hungry." He handed the supplies to her.

PostPosted: October 14th, 2015, 9:03 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Elitariel nodded shyly and took the supplies from Micah. He was a very generous, polite man. She was very thirsty and hungry, and took long gulps from the water canteen. Then, ate a few pieces of dried meat. The elf began down the path and with her mouth half full of the food, she spoke "So, where do you come from? I mean, where are you from originally? I'm sure you've traveled to quite a handful of places!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next