Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 3:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: Reborn
PostPosted: December 6th, 2015, 2:12 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Micah walked briskly alongside Elitariel, sword still in hand and eyes darting back and forth all over the place. Was this... Stranger still out there? Who on earth could he be?

"What happened?" Micah asked, the obvious note of concern mot dwindling from his voice. "What did he tell you?"

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: December 6th, 2015, 7:07 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Elitariel stayed silent a moment after Micah questioned her, recalling all that this strange man had told her. "He told me...a lot. He said his name was....", she searched through her mind, trying to find that name, one that she had never heard before. "..Bauglir. His name was Bauglir." She swallowed before resuming, "He said he could sense how powerful I am, that I have so much potential I don't realize. Said that my powers are so great that I could possibly change the fates of Middle Earth. I questioned him how he knew. He just said he has his ways of knowing." A chill went down her spine. "Bauglir held out his hand to me and wanted me to come with him. Said he'd train me in all the special ways of using my abilities. Ways that will change fortunes." For the first time since Micah found Elitariel in the woods, she looked him in the eyes. "I couldn't go. How do I know this is real? How do I know he is speaking the truth? How do I-" She stopped herself before she could go any further. "It seems.....strange." An owl hooted in the distance as they arrived back to the cave.

PostPosted: December 6th, 2015, 7:38 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Micah listened intently. He stopped and looked into Elitariel's eyes. She still looked shaken but he couldn't gague her state.

"I think you made the right choice," Micah told her. "There is no way to know if you could trust the man." Micah glanced around the dark night scene surrounding them. "But why were you gone so long? You were gone for hours."

PostPosted: December 7th, 2015, 6:01 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

They returned to the cave where the small fire was still ablaze. Elitariel knelt on the cold ground and tossed the prepared rabbit and the perfect mixture of spices into the pot of water. She placed it atop the fire then answered Micah's question. "The man spent a good amount of time telling me how special my abilities are, and what would happen if I came with him. I had a few questions of my own for him, but it just didn't make any sense. Nothing seemed to fit. How can just a simple being know so much about me?" She stared at the fire, still lingering on that last thought. She grabbed a wooden spoon from the travel bag and began to stir the pot.

"After Bauglir left, I spent some time alone with myself. Just pondering over everything he said and predicted. It was almost scary how he knew about my abilities. And how he said I can change the fortunes of Middle Earth. And...." Elitariel stopped stirring and looked straight up at Micah, a touch of fear on her voice, "...he knew about my dreams."

PostPosted: December 7th, 2015, 6:21 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micah listened. He stopped, though, as she mentioned the dreams. He could see the fear in her eyes. "Elitariel... you don't know anything about this man. You don't know if what he told you is true."

He sat down beside her and put a hand on her shoulder. "You have to be careful. I don't want to see you get hurt. This is already hard enough on you. It doesn't need to be any harder."

PostPosted: December 9th, 2015, 8:43 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

A cool wind came from the back of the cave, sending chills down her arms. Micah's touch on her shoulder comforted her, but she was still a little on edge. "I know, but..." She took in a breath and sighed, looking at Micah, "how can anyone else know about my dreams? I mean, it's like he knew every detail.."

Elitariel stirred the soup one last time before deciding it was ready. She scooped out the boiling soup into two bowls, handing one to Micah. Meldiron lifted his head, sniffing the air and hoping for scraps.

The elf sat next to Micah again and blew across her steaming bowl of soup. A thought crosses her mind, a dark one. In a low voice she asked, "When was the last time a necromancer was around? A wizard? It has to be some kind of magic to know that much about a stranger..."

PostPosted: December 9th, 2015, 9:21 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micah took his bowl and stirred it slowly, waiting for it to cool. He wasn't sure what to tell her, to be honest. Then her question semt chills theough him. That was not a pleasent thought.

"I don't know... But if that is what we are dealing with we might want to pack up and leave as soon as we finish or food." Again he glanced cautiously at their surroundings, then back at the cave. "Besides... I don't trust that cave."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10