Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Interesting story...
PostPosted: August 14th, 2005, 9:07 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Location: South Africa, the bottom end of nowhere important...

(OOC: I do not know if you know this, but I am one of the "good guys". Yes, my armor is black, but that doesn't mean I am evil. I will reply, however.)

*Sen was momentarily startled as the girl attacked him. He easily outmaneuvered her, and pinned her, for her safety as well as his.*
My lady, if you do not serve Sauron, I have no wish to fight you. Why do you attack me so? For I am friend to elves, dwarves, and men; aside from the Easterlings, of course. I come bearing news for Gondor, not to kill its people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 14th, 2005, 9:16 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

( i know i thought i might do somthing diffrent)

Deawen stared at him in disbelife then she relaxed " forgive me my lord i did not know, your armor fooled me please I am in your debt accept my service" the girl pleaded putting her hand over her heart. she smiled a bit.
"my name is Deawen of Rohan" she held up a gold medallion on a leather cord that hung about her neck it resembled the sun.

Finally another Human!

Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home

Post subject: Revelations
PostPosted: August 14th, 2005, 9:48 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

*Sen smiled as he took his sword away and sheathed it with a whisper.* There is nothing to forgive, my lady. These are dark times, and no stranger should be taken to be a friend. Deawen of Rohan, you say? Well, my business takes me there soon, and I will hope to see you in good health there.
*It was then that Sen spotted the small amount of blood dripping from her side.*
Yet you are injured; come, let me tend to your wounds.
*Sen took out a bottle from a pouch, and poured what looked suspiciously like water over one hand. He touched her side, and it immediately grew hot. She flinched, but the sensation was passed, and the wound had closed up, leaving only a small red scabbed line where the sword had passed through her defences.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 15th, 2005, 8:13 am 
Balrog
Balrog

"thank you" Deawen said "sir! Easterlings have broke through my lines they took us by surprise they slaughtered my men I am the only one left!"Deawen informed him "more orcs have been scouting the notheren wall and the easteren wall" she scanned the area "your a scout right? then tell the Gondorians the riders of Rohan will come!" a shadow passed over her face " i hope" she whispered.

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 15th, 2005, 8:55 pm 

Linariel!!! My friend! *embraces the other elf* I didn't think you were coming!! just a second *walks up to the Easterlings horses and whispers to them in Quenya the red gleam in their eyes fades and they become gentle* Now we don't have to walk children! *the children cautiously come out of the cave, the elf lifts them up onto one horse and walks beside them* Master Human, you may take the other horse, Linariel would you mind if Mistress Deawen rides w/ you? I am afraid there are no more horses... I will walk beside the children to make sure they don't fall off.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 15th, 2005, 10:31 pm 
Istari
Istari

"It's fine with me if Deawen doesn't mind. But I think she should ride alone I'll lead Castiel for awhile. I am glad to see you my friend." Linariel says smiling with her eyes holding sparkles. "I am sorry we took so long I ran into some trouble on the way." Motions to the dead men. "But thankfully everything is alright now."

Then she hugged her elf friend. Castiel nickered and came up to Linariel with her head held high. Linariel spoke soothingly to theh horse in Quenya while she carefully checked to make shure her elven saddle was still firmly on the horses back.

Then came to the front of her horses head and spoke. "Mahn mah-thakh Castiel?" She asked her horse.

Castiel whickered and nuzzled her owner Linariel laughed.

"How are the children Eruantiel?" Linariel asked her friend.

^ Limwen
^ Eldarwen (sis)

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 16th, 2005, 4:37 pm 

"Alassiel, Durion? Are you okay?" the elf asked the children,
"I am, Eruan" said Alassiel "But I don't know 'bout Duri" she looked over at the dark headed three year old boy who was shaking. The elf pulled him down from the horse and held him in her arms singing softly in a strange language Siuil, siuil, siuil a run, siuil go sochair agus siuil go ciuin, siuil go doras ealeaigh liom....
"shh,my Durion... all is well now... the bad ones are gone..." the elf said as she rocked him back and forth in her arms. "De bwad men scwared me" Little Durion said "But I bwetter now" he said bravely wiping his eyes "I sit on de hwosey now" she set him up on the horse next to his golden haired sister and taking hold of the other horse's bridle cautiously towards the river's edge.
"Eruantiel, how long till we get to Gon.. Gond..." Alassiel said then stopped
"At least two more days to Gondor dearest" said Eruantiel. "We must find the Black Warrior and the Lady from Rohan first... then we will all cross the river together" she looked around, ready should anything threaten the group....

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 16th, 2005, 5:14 pm 
Istari
Istari

"Hopefully we don't run into any more of Sarouns servants." Linariel said with a sigh. "I still don't know why they followed us."

"Let's go find the others anyways." Linariel said holding her horses reins while waiting for her friend. So they could leave.

^ Limwen
^ Eldarwen (sis)

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 16th, 2005, 7:35 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen marveled at the sight of the Elven women she was friends with elves when she was a young maiden but that was distant. "i will not need to ride one of these horses nor will I I f have my own unless he too was slain." Deawen said bowing low then she whistled a moment later a chestnut horse with cream mane and tail trotted towards his master.
the horse nickered Deawen nodded the horse nuzzled her then she whispered " Ni Roch Bredol ni Mellon." she pulled her self up on the horse's back with ease. Deawen tied her long copper hair back then tied a black mask over her face pulled her hood up she looked almost like a servant of Sauron with her black cloak and mask her leather armora very dark brown and ripped on one side. one child whimpered when she drew Bredol closer to the others she took the mask off then smiled then put the mask back on.

(if you are wondering about Deawen's attire long story but here it is simple Deawen and a small group are like well "Rangers" in rohan but they dress in black because they can keep people out of their bussnisse and it frightens the weaker servants of Sauron and it makes them more phantom like! she's not evil but knows how to fight and blend in with the servants of Sauron.)

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 16th, 2005, 9:30 pm 
Istari
Istari

"Interesting way to fool the enemy Deawen." Linariel said looking over the shield maidens outfit. Then started to mount Castiel. "We must start moving as soon as we find the man."

A cold chill went down her spine though. There not more than fifty feet away were...

"Warqs." Linariel said almost under her breath.

She quickly drew iut her sword and prepared to face them. There were only two but they were eyeing the children with hunger in their eyes. The lashed out. Linariel swiftly fought one from on top of her stead. Soon it was dead on the ground. But another on was advancing towards Deawen.

"Deawen look out." She shouted.

^ Limwen
^ Eldarwen (sis)

Post subject: More you say?
PostPosted: August 16th, 2005, 9:50 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

*Quicker than Deawen could react, Sen leaped on the Warg's back, and placed his hands on the warg's head. The warg struggled, and tried to throw him, but gradually, its fight weakened. At last, it went still, and just stood there.*
Aarken salketh, haarn!
*Sen spoke into its ear, and he leaped off. The warg nodded once, as if understanding what he said, and ran to the river. They heard a huge splash, and a few minutes later, the warg returned, sopping wet. It shook itself out like an overgrown dog, and then went and knelt at Sen's feet. In response to their stunned looks, Sen explained, though probably not to the degree they would have liked.*
He was dirty, and needed a bath. How else was I supposed to ride him? My lady, you may take my horse; I assure you, this warg is perfectly safe now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 16th, 2005, 10:04 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen saw the warg Bredol reared and prepared to charge Deawen too prepared then she saw the man run to the warg she challenged Bredols charge. Bredol snorted and stamped Deawen calmed him but no to much she needed him to be alert and ready. Deawen took the reigns of the mans horse. the group headed towards the river at the bank Deawen dis mounted her feet hardly made a sound her light leather shoes (simillar to ballet shoes) made small light almost invisible prints. she whispered to Bredol her nickered then bagan to cross the river Deawen followed then the man's horse.

Gently as she goes

Post subject: Crossing the river
PostPosted: August 16th, 2005, 10:20 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

*Sen walks alongside the warg, and begins to cross the river at the back, to protect the others. He turns to Deawen.*
My lady, what brings you to this dangerous place? I heard your men were wiped out, and this grieves my heart.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 16th, 2005, 10:34 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

" I... my men and i are rangers of rohan we were sent here to help with the war to come but My main porpose is to spy and kill that is all i can say and yes my men were slain it grieves me too they were my brothers they stood by me in many dangers alas i now must be the one and only Phantom"

Gently as she goes

Post subject: I see...
PostPosted: August 16th, 2005, 10:49 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

The one and only Phantom, you say? Very interesting name for a band of Rohirrim. Very cunning indeed you must have been to earned that name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 17th, 2005, 6:56 am 
Istari
Istari

Dionysus watched the group from behind a small farm house building. Children with warriors in black? Something was wrong with what he saw. But his men we're too far away to stop them, he decided to keep watching them to see what they do.

[!*#_:]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next