Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently October 27th, 2020, 8:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 17th, 2005, 12:30 pm 


Eruantiel looked at the warg warily, then turned to the children reassuring them that they were safe. Then she said "I do not think the children can handle the horse by themselves and now that everyone has a stead I will take Durion on my horse, since he is smaller and more aquainted with me. Linariel, will you take Alassiel?" She turned to Alassiel "Would you mind riding with my elf friend, Linariel, Alass?" Alassiel looked at Linariel she seemed to be evaluating the elf with an air of wisdom, Eruantiel had to hold back a giggle, for it was so amusing to see a child of 5 years at an elf in such a way. Finally Alassiel seemed to approve of Linariel and said "I don't mind, I will ride with her" "Good" Eruantiel said "Now we have an extra horse.... I guess he could carry any baggage or anyone else we meet along the way...." She took his bridle and tied it to her horses saddle horn then she handed Alassiel to Linariel, put Durion on her horse, then mounted him herself. "there now that we are all situated, let us head towards Minas Tirith" and with that she kicked her horse into a quick walk....


Top
                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 17th, 2005, 7:26 pm 
Balrog
Balrog
User avatar

Joined: 05 July 2005
Posts: 3353
Location: My stables

Offline
"indeed my brother and I were the phantoms our men are called the Dragon tears..." deawen whispered the mask would not allow any to see her expression but it was clear she cried. "amin hiraetha amindele ten sen"she looked at the man directly in the eyes "you never told me your name lord" Deawen said, Bredol nickered as they neared the shore.

"handmaiden you once were then a student of the arts now out of the shadows rises a new force that will change the tide of war" Deawen remebered the words of her teacher her friend.

_________________
Lips, ripe as the berries in June
Red the rose, red the rose
Skin, pale as the light of the moon
Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 17th, 2005, 7:40 pm 
Balrog
Balrog
User avatar

Joined: 05 July 2005
Posts: 3353
Location: My stables

Offline
Deawen stopped when there was only ten feet of river left to go she rised the mask alittle exposing her face she scanned the bank for any signs of danger. there was none she noticed when she stepped onto the shore she heard a comanding voice order then to halt Deawen stopped she looked the others faces they were calm so she knew things were okay she put her mask back on when she saw someone comming towards them several actully.

_________________
Lips, ripe as the berries in June
Red the rose, red the rose
Skin, pale as the light of the moon
Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject: What is my name?
PostPosted: August 17th, 2005, 11:08 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf
User avatar

Joined: 13 August 2005
Posts: 923
Location: South Africa, the bottom end of nowhere important...

Offline
*Sen listened as Deawen spoke, and then as she asked his name, his gaze drifted to far away places. He did reply to her, however.*
My name, my lady? I have been called many names, and some of those names shall be revealed to no one until Gandalf wishes them revealed. For now, however, I may tell you only my first name; Sen.

_________________
"True Evil cannot be reckoned with. Only Defeated." - Sen L I Starfire
Image
(Banner thanks to Imlosiel the Lost! :) )


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 18th, 2005, 12:08 am 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 06 August 2005
Posts: 2088
Location: Calfornia/ Elven Wood/ A Stable

Offline
Linariel looked at Eruantiel and smiled. "I can take Alass, Castiel won't mind having her, on her back."

As if understanding what she said the mare whickered approvingly. And nuzzled Alass. Linariel smiled.

"When shall we be leaving." She turned to the others.

_________________
<center>*The Horse-Hearted AU Gentlewoman*
Back from a long time.
Image
^ Limwen
Image
^ Eldarwen (sis)


Top
 Profile       WWW     YIM        
 
 Post subject: Flight to the Citadel
PostPosted: August 19th, 2005, 12:37 am 
Half-elf
Half-elf
User avatar

Joined: 13 August 2005
Posts: 923
Location: South Africa, the bottom end of nowhere important...

Offline
*Sen scanned the rubble around them, and heard and saw nothing. He turned warily, and spoke to the others.*
Now would be a good time. A great unrest moves about this city, and I would not like to stay here longer than necessary. Shall we, my ladies?

_________________
"True Evil cannot be reckoned with. Only Defeated." - Sen L I Starfire
Image
(Banner thanks to Imlosiel the Lost! :) )


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2005, 12:57 am 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 06 August 2005
Posts: 2088
Location: Calfornia/ Elven Wood/ A Stable

Offline
Linariel nodded. "Yes let's go." Then she mounted her horse. And waited for the others to do the same.

_________________
<center>*The Horse-Hearted AU Gentlewoman*
Back from a long time.
Image
^ Limwen
Image
^ Eldarwen (sis)


Top
 Profile       WWW     YIM        
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2005, 6:29 am 


*Amras was sitting in a tree with his bow when he heard noise*
what again?These orc's never give up...

*he was about to fire his arrow when he saw a group of men on there horses ready to leave.He climbed down and walked towards the group but holding the hilt of his sword tight.*
"Mae govannen.I am ranger Amras Elensar of Gondor, i mean no harm"


Top
                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2005, 5:19 pm 
Balrog
Balrog
User avatar

Joined: 05 July 2005
Posts: 3353
Location: My stables

Offline
Deawen so used to being hunted or doing the hunting she immeaditly half way drew her sword ready for any thing she saw the ranger she glanced at Sen to see his reaction then she saw a someone she knew Her brother Adrod she dashed to him yelling his name when she reached him she hugged him he was as delighted as her.

_________________
Lips, ripe as the berries in June
Red the rose, red the rose
Skin, pale as the light of the moon
Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2005, 6:13 pm 


*to Linariel* "It seems our party keeps growing. But this is no pleasure party! I MUST get the children to Gondor! And if there be any more delays I must set of by myself to get them there" Eruantiel looked determined and had an almost fierce gleam in her eyes. The tone of her voice almost frightened poor Durion, who at three was very sensitive.
*to the group* "We must move on now and get to safer shores! The orcs will be swarming us by nightfall!" Then she kicked her horse and started towards the river, she got to the edge and began to ford it on the Easterling's horse. The water came to her knees in the middle of the river but it did not touch Durion who was watching it carefully, ready to cry out should a drop get on him. When they reached the other side they were hurried through the battalions of Gondorian soldiers. One came towards them and introduced himself as Faramir, Captain of Gondor "May I assist you my lady?" he said up to her as she still sat in the saddle. "Yes you may Captain Faramir, I must get to Minas Tirith before the enemy does and get these children to safety. If we can but have safe passage through Osgiliath that will satisfy me" I said respectfully. "That you may have, and know this Lady if I could I would personally see you to Minas Tirith, but..."
"You have your duties here and your men to lead, Sir, I would not dream of you leaving your post for myself and these children. But I thank you. May we see each other again in happier times. Farewell" and she kicked her horse onward towards the White City...


Top
                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2005, 6:32 pm 
Balrog
Balrog
User avatar

Joined: 05 July 2005
Posts: 3353
Location: My stables

Offline
Deawen took her mask off as her brother told her of the numbers lost and those that were saved "out of the twenty we lost ten and saved ten but we gained one more" Adrod reported with a frown "Deawen what happened to you the men thought you fled and left them I know you would not do that so pray tell me" Deawen sighed then told him "when we were attacked I got seperated from you so i tried to find a way back when i ran into some Easterlings they chased me till we got the river then they met their doom i was wounded i wandered on till I ran onto another man i fought him he won but he spared me so we crossed the river." Deawen smiled as her older brother scolded her for surrending to Sen.
Deawen knew the ranger probely freaked at Deawen sudden movements."who is our new member?" Deawen asked "he is not a member just some one who fled the easteren shore" Adrod answered

_________________
Lips, ripe as the berries in June
Red the rose, red the rose
Skin, pale as the light of the moon
Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject: Events and people.
PostPosted: August 19th, 2005, 7:57 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf
User avatar

Joined: 13 August 2005
Posts: 923
Location: South Africa, the bottom end of nowhere important...

Offline
*Sen was not phased by the abrupt arrival of the ranger. Unknown to the others, he had known of Elensar's presence since he had told them it would be a good time to be going. He did not interrupt Deawen's conversation as they all made their way across the river. As the men of Gondor backed off from the warg, Sen sent it off. It ran back across the river, responding to a whisper of Sen's. Faramir approached him, cautiously at first.*
Who is this rider in black, that tames wargs with a whisper? Be you a servant of the enemy? Speak!
*Sen removed his helm, and Faramir saw his face.*
My name is Sen, warrior of Gondor, and I have fought the enemy at every turn.
*Faramir's eyes widened; he knew the name.*
Sen! My eyes must have been blinded. Gandalf spoke to me, and told me to watch for you. He is off at the moment, I know not where Mithrandir goes, but he bade me to tell you if I see you to go to Minas Tirith, deliver your message, and then strike of for the land of the horse lords, Rohan. I must admit, I have heard stories. Is it true-
*Sen cut in, curteously, but quickly.*
Sadly my friend, now is not the time to speak of tales. I promise you, I will tell tales to you that would last longer than a day, and still not have begun. Yet now the time is urgent; do you have a horse I could borrow?
*Faramir nodded, and waved over to one of his soldiers. The soldier brought out a jet-black horse, muscles rippling under the soft fur. Its eyes were forest green; highly unusual.*
Mithrandir said you might like to see your old friend, and he bids me to thank you for lending your mount to him in his time of urgency.

_________________
"True Evil cannot be reckoned with. Only Defeated." - Sen L I Starfire
Image
(Banner thanks to Imlosiel the Lost! :) )


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 20th, 2005, 6:52 pm 


Eruantiel rode swiftly across the fields of Pellenor, though it seemed like hours to young Durion, Eruantiel never looked back at the others, her first priority was the children. As she rode up to the gates the men guarding them shouted down to her "Who are you and what is your business?" She replied "I am Eruantiel, elven lady of the west. My business is with the Steward of Gondor." They opened the gates and she rode through. She stopped, dismounted leaving Durion on the horse, and walked towards a small stand that sold bread and such. She bought a loaf of bread and a couple of fresh fruits. Durion took the bit of bread and the piece of fruit gladly and gobbled them down. After they had eaten their fill she mounted the horse and took off towards the Citadel...


Top
                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 4:34 pm 
Balrog
Balrog
User avatar

Joined: 05 July 2005
Posts: 3353
Location: My stables

Offline
Deawen noticed Sen preparing to leave she turned to Adrod "forgive me but i hae no time assemble the men and anyone else who is going we will ride to..." Deawen was cut off by a shrill bark Deawen turned to find her one true companoin Arenel the dog! Adrod brought her a black saddle reignes.

_________________
Lips, ripe as the berries in June
Red the rose, red the rose
Skin, pale as the light of the moon
Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject: Speed is of the essence.
PostPosted: August 21st, 2005, 7:16 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf
User avatar

Joined: 13 August 2005
Posts: 923
Location: South Africa, the bottom end of nowhere important...

Offline
*Sen turned as he heard Deawen.*
My lady, we must hurry. I have no problem with escorting you to the city, but to do so, you must be ready soon. My warnings must be heard by the Steward as soon as possible.

_________________
"True Evil cannot be reckoned with. Only Defeated." - Sen L I Starfire
Image
(Banner thanks to Imlosiel the Lost! :) )


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 23rd, 2005, 4:13 am 
Istari
Istari
User avatar

Joined: 06 August 2005
Posts: 2088
Location: Calfornia/ Elven Wood/ A Stable

Offline
Linariel rode behind Eruantiel with Alasse in front of her. She swiftly rode with Castiel giving every bit of speed she could.

_________________
<center>*The Horse-Hearted AU Gentlewoman*
Back from a long time.
Image
^ Limwen
Image
^ Eldarwen (sis)


Top
 Profile       WWW     YIM        
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Boyz theme by Zarron Media 2003