Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 3:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 7th, 2005, 9:17 pm 
Elf
Elf

Morwen, who was on Sen's team, was hiding intent on rescueing Eohric from the jail. She saw that all three on the other team (or should I say 4?) were busy fighting. She crept to the spot and threw a pinecone at the back of Eohric's head. He threw one back quickly. "Fine." panted Morwen. "Coming?" "Right!" said Eohric as they hurried away, back to where the others were.

Reasons I love England #217:
I saw "whilst" on a traffic sign

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 7th, 2005, 10:18 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(men all ways finding loop holes!)

Deawen was bewildered by this trick "shape shifter! illusionist!" Deawen shouted in her frustration "we will find him!" Deawen smiled :)

Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 12th, 2005, 9:42 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

but Deawen noticed a lone rider dressed in black. "phel!" Deawen shouted Adrod rushed over to her the rider stopped saulted then dismounted. " i bring a message to you lord Adrod and lady Dea.." " just give the message!" Deawen cut in Phel handed her the message Deawen took the message she read the first line then she Dragged Adrod to the side.
Deawen read it then she gave Adrod the scroll her face white

to Lord Adrod And Lady Deawen
your services is required once again
we need you to make a certain person vanish...
the price is two hundred gold coins
if you accept these terms send a messenger
if you don't then a terrible incedent will ocurr.

Adrod crumbled the parchment "Adrod do you know who our task is?"

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 13th, 2005, 12:28 am 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Location: South Africa, the bottom end of nowhere important...

*Sen appeared out of the shaddows beside them, and spoke softly.*
What is the matter, my lady? The messenger did not bring good news, I can see that much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 13th, 2005, 8:25 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen jumped startled natrual reaction made her reach for her sword that was not there Deawen relized it was Sen she let out a deep breath.
"no Just news of the Dragon Tears.." she lied Adrod stood still as stone
Deawen was ready to panick if Adrod knew who they had to make "vanish" she did too but the last time they refused but now the price was higher and very tempting!

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 13th, 2005, 5:42 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

*Sen smiled slightly, and said in a slightly distant voice.*
I see...
*He did not sound convinced, though he did not press the matter. In truth, he could tell she was lying, yet he did not want to offend her.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 15th, 2005, 7:05 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen handed the scroll back to Adrod who turned to leave. Deawen knew Sen did not belive her but since her did not press the matter she relaxed a bit. if you don't a terrible incedent will occur...
Deaewn thought about the words in the letter but what could they mean? Adrod gathered his things and was leaving "Brother were are you going?" Deawen asked "I need to check on a few matters" "are you going to..." Deawen stopped Sen was still Standing near them Adrod shoke his head "no".

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 15th, 2005, 8:12 am 
Half-elf
Half-elf

*Sen watched all this, slightly ammused. All this secrecy, especially among allies. Saddening, though sometimes necessary. It was very difficult to keep a secret from him, however, and he had the gist of it already.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 15th, 2005, 5:00 pm 
Elf
Elf

Morwen saw the messenger leave. Knowing something was up, she ran up to the small gathering and inquired as to what was going on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 17th, 2005, 6:57 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen did not meet Morwen's eyes but instead she used hand signals to spell out her message " this scroll is a task that has been offered Adrod has gone to find out more that is all i know!"

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 18th, 2005, 4:20 pm 
Elf
Elf

MOrwen was confused as to what this could be. She decided to wait and see if more details would be disclosed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 18th, 2005, 7:03 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen sighed then she wandered off through the woods alone she sat at the base of a tree. head in her hands she began to weep all of her emotions poured out being asked to fight but yet she is not allowed, then being asked to kill someone though she had done this many times it was tiering. "secrets and lies" she thought "what if they find out? what would happen?"

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 21st, 2005, 10:05 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

(This may be my last post for a while. I apologise for my absence, but I can only post between long intervals. Deawen Elsent, Morwen1 and Sen Starfire have my permission to powerplay Artinwe in the event of my absence. This goes for any post I may join in the future.)

Artinwe had seen Deawen leave the camp distressed and tightly clutching a scroll in her clenched fist. He decided to let her be alone for a while; sometimes that was better than trying to cheer people up. Still, he felt sorry for her. He got up and started to wander the woods. Without meaning to, he stumbled upon the spot where Deawen was crying. For many minutes he watched her cry and felt a great sympathy; but it was not just that, for he felt another emotion. It was like sympathy, but more personal and affectionate. Immediately he pushed such thoughts to the back of his mind. He sternly retrimanded himself; "She's a mortal. You are her guide; no more." After awhile Deawen wiped her face clean and headed back to the camp, but Artinwe sat there long pondering, questioning, even fearing what he had felt as he watched Deawen cry. All of a sudden Artinwe heard the thundering of hooves. The noise was growing louder, coming towards him and the camp. He dove into the bushes and could now see who they were. They were Gondorian soldiers decked out in full battle dress; they were clearly charging towards their small fellowship. Artinwe's heart leaped into his throat; he jumped out of the bushes and sprinted all the way back to the camp. But the horses were much faster; they were going to catch up. Suddenly he was in the clearing were they had set up camp. He yelled, to no one in particular: "The Gondorians! There is an Army of Gondorians charging us!" They all turned to stare at him; Morwen even unlocked from a passionate embrace with Eohric. Then there was a general scamble to gather weapons. Artinwe gasped "There's no time! Just take them with you! Argh!" Artinwe had been hit in the shoulder by an arrow. Then they realised that arrows were starting to fall thickly about them. They started running, sometimes having to raise their shields against arrows. Then Deawen tripped. Artinwe shouted, "Daro!" and they all stopped, as if they had understood him. He ran back to help Deawen. As he looked up, there was a small army of Southrons coming towards them from the opposite direction as the Gondorians. The others had noticed the Southrons as well. They immeadiately looked at Sen. Sen faltered a bit, then looked at Artinwe, and Artinwe saw what he intended to do. " No," he whispered. Then Sen drew his swords and charged at the Southrons. "Sen, NO!" Artinwe shouted. "Stand your ground!" he commanded; the others complied. "String your bows," he said to those who had them, but this was unneccessary: they had already strung them. "Fire at the Southrons!" They did, Artinwe shielding them from the oncoming Gondorian arrows. The Gondorian Host was now visible. They seemed to number about 30. He orded them to halt. "We are Friends of Gondor," he said. "Then why did your friend accept an offer to kill the son of our Steward?" "Did she?" Artinwe asked incredulously. "I do'n't know why. We need your help against this army of Southrons." Their leader said, "Very well, but we will decide her fate later." Artinwe ordered them all to charge at the Southrons.

Can you even dare to look or bear to think of me: this loathsome gargoyle, who burns in hell, but secretly yearns for heaven, secretly... secretly.... Fear can turn to love- you'll learn to see, to find the man behind the monster: this repulsive carcasse who seems a beast, but secretly dreams of beauty, secretly... secretly....

Last edited by Artinwe Narmacil on December 4th, 2005, 4:29 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 21st, 2005, 10:22 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

*Sen was nearly upon the Southrons, accelerating faster than anyone should be able to go. Arrows fell about him, though none hit. He batted one out of the air with his gauntlet, and it ricoched of the ground. He was nearly upon the lead horse, when suddenly, he dissapeared. All of a sudden, there was a shout from the back of the group. Some turned around to find out what the commotion was, but that proved to be their undoing. In a straight line along the path Sen was running, Southrons fell off their horses, some sliced cleanly through their armor and everything, some mortally wounded. Sen was at the rear of the group now, surrounded, and fighting furiously...*

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 21st, 2005, 10:22 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Ahhhhhhh)

Deawen tripped then she was protected by Artinwe she heard the Gondorain leader say something about her. Deawen got to her feet "what?" she asked her self.

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 21st, 2005, 10:34 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

(OOC: Don't leave me hanging, or in this case, swinging...)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next