Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 2:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fear Cannot Last
PostPosted: August 27th, 2005, 8:34 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

This is an rp set thirty years after Aragorn's coronation. It's basically a free plot until I can think of one solid one..

here's my character bio

Name-Elenanna Lothenedhel

Translation- Stargift, Blossom of Elves

Birth Year-SA 4048

Skills-Can use any weapon given to her, also controls the element of Air, telepathy and foresight-given to her by her mother.

Hair-Silver colored

Eyes-Silver

Face-resembles her mother and sisters

Lineage- Mother- Galadirel
Father- Celeborn

Siblings-Celebrian and Falathiel

Married?- Yes, to a high Elf, Voronwл

Children?- Yes, twins, Nedhudir(M) and Eruaveil(F)

Weapons- Mithril Elven daggers with 8 inch long handles-Names are Din (Silent) and Aha (Rage)
Bow of the Galadhrimm, along with a quiver
Mithril longsword with a black,gold, and silver handle-named Celebmegil (Silversword)

Animals-An immortal silver Meara, Shadowpax, the daughter of Shadowfax, and twin immortal gray/white half wolves, Mellon and Draug

Basic clothing-Not in battle- blue tunc with silver etchings and white breeches along with her Lothloren cloaks and brown boots. She also wears a silver belt
Battle- Grey-silver tunic and breeches, her armor which has her symbol on it (the blossom) and she doesnt wear a helm but a band with a protective ornament shaped as a dragon which covers her nose and around her eyes, black boots and her red cloak.

History- Elenanna was born in Lothlorien. She was raised as a warriror and soon became one of the March Wardens of Lothlorien, along with the rank of a Master Archer. She is called the Blossom of Lothlorien because of her exceeding beauty, and also her widsom
In TA 20, soon after the Last Alliance, she met Voronwл, a high elf of Mirkwood. He was actually the uncle of Legolas Thranduillion, who would be born soon. Elenanna and Voronwл fell deeply in love and soon married.
They had twins, who were slightly older than Arwen Undomiel. Elenanna and Voronwл moved to Imraldis, where they dwelled for over two thousand years.
When Celebrian was travelling to Lothlorien, Elenanna, who was with child accompanied her. When they were attacked, Elenanna was forced to drink a solution that tasted foul. She didn't know that it was supposed to kill the child.
When they were rescued by the twins, Elenanna worried for Celebrian. They both recovered fully, but Elenanna's child had been a stillborn. Voronwл and Elenanna mourned over the loss of their child and Celebrian, but they soon recovered.
Elenanna stayed in Imraldis for a while and in TA 2985 she went to Lothlorien with her daughter, Eruaveil and they stayed there until the summer of 3018. They went back to Imraldis along with Arwen and was greeted warmly. She went to the council, and was made a Protector of Frodo. She protected him througout most of the quest, but was captured by Sauron and tortued for informatiion, but not enough to turn her into an Orc, and apparently not enough to get her to give him the information. She was nearly dead when she was brought out to be a token for an agreement. She was grabbed by Aragorn before the last stand of Men. Surprisingly, she managed to survive the last Battle. She recovered fully, and went to Aragorn's coronation and her neice's wedding. She lived in Gondor and acheived many honors. She will continue to live there until her King has died, then she will travel to the Undying Lands.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 27th, 2005, 8:44 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

((I'll post my profile little bit later. As soon as I find it that is lol...))

Annerueth walked out in another cold morning. She pulled out gloves from her pockets and put them on. There was still snow on the hills far away. The air was cold but she was trying not to think about that. She started walking faster and soon got to the stables. Her horse was there and she started preparing it for another ride. Anneth this time didn't know for how long she'll be away so she took some extra exuipment and led the horse out of the stables.

{Avvie by always_loved_yu and banner by me}

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 27th, 2005, 8:50 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

*chuckles* ((Anneth...))

Elenanna was in her mare's stall, getting Shadowpax ready for a trip to Imraldis to visit her father. She tightened the girth, ignoring her mare's complaining whinnies.

She and Aragorn had gotten into another fight, and she was leaving to give him some time too cool off. Her silver eyes had an angry expression, and her jaw was tightly set, so you could see her anger visbly. Shadowpax whickered loudly when Elenanna pulled the girth too tight, but she didn't seem to hear her mare.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 27th, 2005, 8:57 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

(( :angel: hehe))

Anneth turned around and forgot where she headed and that she have to hurry up. She heard that something is happening in one of the stables. In the stable where her aunt's mare was. She walked back to it and inside. As she figured by now, Elenanna was in there.
"Hey Elen. Are you already leaving? You just arrived few days ago. What happened?" she asked as she approached to her. This was weird. Elen usually liked to spend her time with them in Gondor. But it seemed that something happened. Something which Anneth wasn't informed about.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 27th, 2005, 9:01 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Elenanna looked at her neice, and sighed softly. "Your father and I got in a fight again...I swear that man is just..." she said in an irritated voice. She loosened the girth slightly, and finally fastened it, before getting a bridle.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 27th, 2005, 9:12 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Anneth raised her eyebrows and look at Elen "Again? You two are impossible. What did he do now? And better, what did you do now?" she paused for a moment "I just hope that this fight won't last long because I refuze to choose sides."

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 27th, 2005, 9:19 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Elen sighed softly. "We were arguing about you and your sister.." she said looking at Annerueth.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 27th, 2005, 9:26 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Anneth rolled her eyes "I can't believe this! We're always guilty. Whatever we do cause fight between you and Ada. Who was on our side now? Let me guess. No one, right?" she said and then took a deep breath to calm down "Ok, sorry about that."

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 27th, 2005, 10:22 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Elenanna sighed. "Look, Anneth, I was arguing with your father, since I wanted to take you two to Imraldis to meet your great-grandfather.." she said softy.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 27th, 2005, 11:26 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

"Oh" was all Anneth managed to say. She turned around to take some things she forgot and then suddenly turned back and faced her aunt. She looked at her in complete disbelief "To meet who?"

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 27th, 2005, 11:29 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

"Your great-grandfahter..Lord Celeborn.."

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 27th, 2005, 11:35 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Anneth blinked few times "Elen, what are you talking about? You just might be talking to the wrong twin."

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 28th, 2005, 3:17 pm 

((my character's profile is in the character section :-D ))

Lithoniel walked with her Great-grandfather Celeborn in the gardens of Imladris "Do you think they'll come?" she said eagerly "I don't know, my dear" Celeborn replied "Aragorn has been more over protective recently, and I'm afraid that even Arwen can't persuade him. It is a long and sometimes dangerous journey, and I can't say that I blame him much" "But they must come! They just must! I have never even seen my cousins! Tell me again about them, please?" Then Celeborn started again the story, that had been told to him by his daughter Elenanna, about the twins birth and how they had grown throughout her periodical visits. Lithoniel was entranced and sincerely hoped that her uncle, King Elessar, would let her cousins visit Imladris...

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 28th, 2005, 5:10 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

"No, I'm not, Anneth." Elelnanna said.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 28th, 2005, 7:22 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

((kk, welcome :-D ))

Anneth just stared in her aunt still with shocked expression on her face "Elen, you can't be serious... And besides that I know that Ada would let us to visit Imladris. Maybe not alone, but with you, sure." she moved hair from her eyes "This just doesn't make sense." she said and then she suddenly remembered "Elen do you know where is Isty? I have to talk to her as soon as possible." she said and turned around to leave. She suddenly stopped "And don't worry about Ada. He never refuzed to do something for me." she smiled "So what's the plan?"

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 28th, 2005, 7:42 pm 
Elf
Elf

Lithoniel wrote:
((my character's profile is in the character section :-D ))

(My is too)

Trap walked around gondor. He stop at the stables patting his horse Estel. He mounted him riding him bare back out into the plains.

Profile       WWW