Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently December 5th, 2019, 10:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 11th, 2005, 11:56 am 
Half-elf
Half-elf
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 829
Location: In a swirl of mist around you
Country: Gondor (xg)
Gender: Female

Offline
Anneth quickily jumped off her seat as someone walked in the stables. As she turned she saw that was Falathiel. She smiled to her aunt "What did Ada say? And what was the message that elf brought? Elen said that he came all the way from Imladris. That must mean that he brought an important message." she said looked at Falath.

_________________
F.O.R.E.V.E.R { y o u n g
..::If you touch me I won't break, don't think of me that way::..
Image
{Avvie by always_loved_yu and banner by me}


Top
 Profile       WWW            
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 11th, 2005, 2:35 pm 
Balrog
Balrog
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 3863
Location: Behind You
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Female

Offline
Ellenanna sighed softly, and she said, "Father needs to meet them before he departs over the Sea.."

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile           YIM        
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 11th, 2005, 6:01 pm 
Elf
Elf
User avatar

Joined: 11 August 2005
Posts: 1303
Location: Earth

Offline
"I don't know what the messenger said. I left before that." Falathiel paused to sigh. "I explained why you needed to come and everything but he says he isn't going to let you come." She purposely left out what she said to him to see how he would react first.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 11th, 2005, 8:44 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 829
Location: In a swirl of mist around you
Country: Gondor (xg)
Gender: Female

Offline
Anneth nodded to Elen. She relized by now that's very important. Then she turned to Falath "What?! I don't believe this. Ada was never so stubborn. We'll really have to Nan to talk to him. Or she is on his side this time as well?" she said with question clearly wisible in her eyes. She loved her father very much and he loved her too. They were always spending much time together and understood one another quite well. That's why she really couldn't realize why he wouldn't let them go this time.

_________________
F.O.R.E.V.E.R { y o u n g
..::If you touch me I won't break, don't think of me that way::..
Image
{Avvie by always_loved_yu and banner by me}


Top
 Profile       WWW            
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 17th, 2005, 8:10 pm 
Balrog
Balrog
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 3863
Location: Behind You
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Female

Offline
Elenanna sighed and sat down.

Around twenty minutes later, the messenger came. "LadyLothenedhels."

Both sisters looked at the messenger and he said, "Get ready to leave."

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile           YIM        
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 17th, 2005, 11:39 pm 
Elf
Elf
User avatar

Joined: 11 August 2005
Posts: 1303
Location: Earth

Offline
Falathiel tried not to explode. Now Elssar was sending them away. She stormed to her chambers and huffily threw her clothes into her saddlebags.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 18th, 2005, 8:31 am 
Balrog
Balrog
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 3863
Location: Behind You
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Female

Offline
Elenanna sighed and she headed to her quarters.
While she was packing her saddlebags, Eldarion came in.
She looked at her great-nephew,and smiled softly.
He sighed and said, "I'm sorry, Aunt...it's just that the troubles in the lands are getting bad..."
She sighed softly."I know, Eldarion. But he knows we would protect your sisters with all our lives."
He nodded, and said, "I'll see if I can talk to him."
"Don't bother...he's too stubborn. Falathiel and I need to leave..talk to your mother about this. He'll only listen to her..."
"Yes, Aunt Elenanna." he said, before leaving her to pack.
She finished, and tied her hair back, before running out, and mounting her mare.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile           YIM        
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 18th, 2005, 8:51 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 829
Location: In a swirl of mist around you
Country: Gondor (xg)
Gender: Female

Offline
"Oh no!" Anneth almost yelled as she rushed after Elenanna "Out of the way El!" she almost crushed her brother down.
"Whoa! Slow down Anneth." he yelled after her but she didn't hear him. She ran into the stables right in time to stop her aunts.
"You two can't be serious!" she said as she looked at both of them "You really would leave me here? Alone? I don't believe this. No, you aren't going anywhere." she said as she turned around and clsed the doors. She turned around and faced them
"Actually you are. Right now. You're going to see Ada. And I'm comming with you."

_________________
F.O.R.E.V.E.R { y o u n g
..::If you touch me I won't break, don't think of me that way::..
Image
{Avvie by always_loved_yu and banner by me}


Top
 Profile       WWW            
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 18th, 2005, 8:55 pm 
Balrog
Balrog
User avatar

Joined: 04 June 2005
Posts: 3863
Location: Behind You
Country: United States (us)
Gender: Female

Offline
Elenanna looked at her neice. "Annerueth. aThere's nothing you can do.."

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile           YIM        
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 18th, 2005, 9:39 pm 
Elf
Elf
User avatar

Joined: 11 August 2005
Posts: 1303
Location: Earth

Offline
Falathiel's face flushed as she remembered her little remark. "Umm...I'm not sure that it is such a good idea for me to go."

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile                  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Boyz theme by Zarron Media 2003