Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 26th, 2024, 7:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 8:00 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

"Aiya, Elenanna." Silmeriel replied. "Why come you here?"

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 11:54 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Allorien lowers her bow.
"You may not pass, Master Dwarf, through the lands of Rivindell without the permission of Lord Elrond. Come." She binds his hands behind him and sets him walking, whistling for Lintapairë. Lintapairë comes and walks beside Borum, growling. As they walk past the next stand of trees, Allorien unties her horse and mounts him, urging Borum on, Lintapairë helping keep him in line.

banners by Melian, Amoniel and rangerofithilien

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 11:59 am 
Ent
Ent

Lithoniel lowered her bow with a scowl and mounted her horse, riding beside Allorien.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 12:05 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Borum was quite humiliated for him to be taken captive, He couldn`t get himself out of those ties and looked at the warg with suspision on his face. He would have cladly kicked the stinking animal in the face, if his hands wouldn`t be tied. He remembered his crossbow while he getting up on the horse.

"And you elves call yer selves civiliced eh? These ties barely let my blood flow trough my veins!" Borum strangled "Could you get my crossbow from there please? and keep, that stinking Warg out of my sight because it might get my boots dirty..."

Borum sat there waiting for his crossbow and their departure...

Let him call me a tyrant so cruel
Let him curse my name, but remember the truth!

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 12:19 pm 
Istari
Istari

Alrik walked down the road carrying his huge axe over his shoulder, whistling to himself. He was begining to think about why he had been sent to discuss this issue with Elrond and not an elder dwarf. Alrik dispised elves. He spat a little just thinking about them.
The dwarf stopped to readjust his helmet and thought about why he had been chosen. He certainly wasn't the wisest of the dwarves, although he was a skilled craftsmen. He sighed and pushed on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 12:34 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Allorien glares at Borum.
"Since you've put your feet in those boots, they're already as dirty as they can get. Lintapaire is better behaved and more hygenic than any dwarf." Allorien turns her face forward and keeps riding.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 12:45 pm 
Ent
Ent

Lithoniel picked up a faint rustle of leaves from above, she turned her gaze to the long branches and sure enough she found two elves whispereing to each other.

"Allorien we seem to have company." She moved her eyes towards the occupied trees.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 12:45 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Allorien glares at Borum. "Since you've put your feet in those boots, they're already as dirty as they can get. Lintapaire is better behaved and more hygenic than any dwarf." Allorien turns her face forward and keeps riding.

Borum turns almost red.

"Listen elf...I am ten times more cleaner than, that stinking meat bag of yours, which by the way is a beast and those beasts killed my people yesterday so you should show some respect..." Borum realises, that he had halfly told the truth about the true meaning of his journey.

"Keep on riding and spare me from your words elf..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 12:52 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Allorien hops off her horse and stands in front of Borum.
"Listen to me Nauco" Allorien hisses. "You are on our lands and will comply with the terms we give you." She looks up at the other two elves. She sniffs the branches of the tree they are in and shakes her head. "They are friends." She remounts and starts Lintapaire and Borum walking again.

FYI, Nauco is an extremely rude way to say dwarf, the literal meaning is stunted one.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 12:58 pm 
Ent
Ent

Lithoniel nods and continues to ride. She listens to the conversation between the Borum and Allorien, she is lucky she is cool-headed because by now the dwarf would be headless. She only squeezes the reins to show her temper.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 1:00 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

At that moment Borum turns red from anger and shuts down complitely still moving allthough. He knew the words meaning and he swared to get a payback, if any elves stepped on his land. Just tease them, thats all, but there was no telling about this to his family cause i wouldn``t be a positive response he would get back home. Borum just hoped to get this over with quickly...

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 1:03 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

((We need one of our other two elves to act as either Elrond or the ranking elf in Rivindell for a bit))

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 1:04 pm 
Istari
Istari

Alrik would be in Rivendell in a few hours. As he drew closer he stoped whisteling and prefered to listen. His eyes shifted from side to side. He grew very cautious though he no need. He was here upon matters of business. He tried as best he could to walk lightly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 1:45 pm 
Elf
Elf

((i will))

Isteleth looked out of hre grandfathers study, she noticed a group of elves with a captive dawf.
"grandfather" she said quietly turning to him, Elrond looked up
"Yes Isteleth"
"May i leave please" she said quickly, Elrond nodded and she turned and left heading towards the stables.
She mounted her mare Sirith riding her eyes scanning the area, for the signs of the 2 elves and dwaf when she heared voices, she slowed down and looked up into a tree.
"Aunt Elenanna? Sil?" she asked dismounting

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 2:06 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

"Yes, Isty." Silmeriel replied softly. "But Lord Elrond gave us duty to guard. We are to follow the elves and their prisoner until they reach Rivendell." She leapt nimbly from the tree and landed lightly in front of the trio. "Lord Elrond desires speech with the dûr nogoth (dark dwarf). It is his wish that the captive's elven guards and those who kept watch above them are to join him at the same time in the main garden. The prisoner is to be kept bound and disarmed."

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 2:25 pm 
Ent
Ent

"Then let us not waste another moment." Lithoniel said nodding her head to the elves from the tree.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next