Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 6:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 8th, 2005, 2:38 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Name-Elenanna Lothenedhel

Translation- Stargift, Blossom of Elves

Birth Year-SA 4048

Skills-Can use any weapon given to her, also controls the element of Air, telepathy and foresight-given to her by her mother.

Hair-Silver colored

Eyes-Silver

Face-resembles her mother and sisters

Lineage- Mother- Galadirel
Father- Celeborn

Siblings-Celebrian and Falathiel

Married?- Yes, to a high Elf, Voronwë

Children?- Yes, twins, Nedhudir(M) and Eruaveil(F)

Weapons- Mithril Elven daggers with 8 inch long handles-Names are Din (Silent) and Aha (Rage)
Bow of the Galadhrimm, along with a quiver
Mithril longsword with a black,gold, and silver handle-named Celebmegil (Silversword)

Animals-An immortal silver Meara, Shadowpax, the daughter of Shadowfax, and twin immortal gray/white half wolves, Mellon and Draug

Basic clothing-Not in battle- blue tunc with silver etchings and white breeches along with her Lothloren cloaks and brown boots. She also wears a silver belt
Battle- Grey-silver tunic and breeches, her armor which has her symbol on it (the blossom) and she doesnt wear a helm but a band with a protective ornament shaped as a dragon which covers her nose and around her eyes, black boots and her red cloak.

History- Elenanna was born in Lothlorien. She was raised as a warriror and soon became one of the March Wardens of Lothlorien, along with the rank of a Master Archer. She is called the Blossom of Lothlorien because of her exceeding beauty, and also her widsom
In TA 20, soon after the Last Alliance, she met Voronwë, a high elf of Mirkwood. He was actually the uncle of Legolas Thranduillion, who would be born soon. Elenanna and Voronwë fell deeply in love and soon married.
They had twins, who were slightly older than Arwen Undomiel. Elenanna and Voronwë moved to Imraldis, where they dwelled for over two thousand years.
When Celebrian was travelling to Lothlorien, Elenanna, who was with child accompanied her. When they were attacked, Elenanna was forced to drink a solution that tasted foul. She didn't know that it was supposed to kill the child.
When they were rescued by the twins, Elenanna worried for Celebrian. They both recovered fully, but Elenanna's child had been a stillborn. Voronwë and Elenanna mourned over the loss of their child and Celebrian, but they soon recovered.
Elenanna stayed in Imraldis for a while and in TA 2985 she went to Lothlorien with her daughter, Eruaveil and they stayed there until the summer of 3018. They went back to Imraldis along with Arwen and was greeted warmly. She went to the council, and was made a Protector of Frodo. She protected him througout most of the quest, but was captured by Sauron and tortued for informatiion, but not enough to turn her into an Orc, and apparently not enough to get her to give him the information. She was nearly dead when she was brought out to be a token for an agreement. She was grabbed by Aragorn before the last stand of Men. Surprisingly, she managed to survive the last Battle. She recovered fully, and went to Aragorn's coronation and her neice's wedding. She lived in Gondor and acheived many honors. She will continue to live there until her King has died, then she will travel to the Undying Lands.

Hey Dear Neices...How are you two doing? ((meaning Isty and Anneth))

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 8th, 2005, 5:01 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Alright! People have been active! Sorry for my absence, but I was on an all day trip yesterday! Ok, we have two dwarves, that's pretty good! Ok, I have one request for anyone else who may join, please, no more relations/spouses of original characters. Since a few people have already posted their bios, I won't make them change, but I do ask that anyone who is going to join doesn't make their character anything closer than a friend to an original character....and more dwarves would be good. I have also made a few changes to my profile for anyone who wishes to look. Ok then! The topic can start anytime!

banners by Melian, Amoniel and rangerofithilien

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 8th, 2005, 5:49 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Allorien stands motionless behind a tree, her silver helm hidden behind a branch. Only her blue/grey eyes are exposed. She carefully takes out an arrow, the white feathers running smoothly through her fingers with a quiet rustle. She knocks the arrow to her bow, aiming ahead of her at the small Dwarf hunting party.
"Nahta telquinta." She whispers to Lintapairë. He nods and goes swiftly away to attack the dwarves. Allorien smiles grimly.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 8th, 2005, 5:54 pm 
Ent
Ent

Lithoniel was ridin her horse down the winding trail through the woods, when she heard a quite command from her left. She whispered quitely to Serenity urging her to follow the sound.

Lithoniel was clad in her battle attire, a long green cloak over the traditional green of Mirkwood. She held her bow tightly when she processed what the silent words meant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 8th, 2005, 5:57 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Allorien hears the footfalls of a horse and wheels around, her arrow pointed at Lithoniel.
"Halt! Who goes there!?" She says in the common tongue, unsure of what race they may be.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 8th, 2005, 5:59 pm 
Ent
Ent

Lithoniel dropped her hood showing the other that she was an elf.

"Mae Govennan, I am Lithoniel of Mirkwood and I heard someone giving orders; I could only presume that be you."

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 8th, 2005, 6:07 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Allorien nods, lowering her bow.
"Vanya milya, naucor nar harë."

(Go softly, dwarves are near.)

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 8th, 2005, 6:11 pm 
Ent
Ent

Lithoniel nodded and continued down the path, only to stop and turn around.

"I have just relized I have no where to go, may I join you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 8th, 2005, 6:21 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Allorien nods, turning back and watching the dwarves. She watches as Lintapairë brings them down. Allorien runs down the slope and stands over the dwarves, arrow pointed at them.
"Who are you and why do you roam freely in Rivindell?" She says in the common tongue, since she disliked the Dwarvish speech's feel on her tongue.

(Btw, excuse the rough translations, I don't have all the words, just some)

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 8th, 2005, 9:40 pm 
Ent
Ent

Lithoniel nodded back and got off Serenity.
She followed Allorien down the slope, bow in hand. When the reached the dwarves Lithoniel followed Allorien's lead and cocked her bow, pointing it at the dwarves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 8th, 2005, 9:56 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

((We either need to wait for some other rpers, or play the dwarves ourselves.))

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 2:00 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Borum walked in the forest with his crossbow at hand for his own protection and if he would see a prey, because he could really use some good animal meat to fill his stomach today. He raised his hand and kneeled telling the others to get down.

"I thought I heard something..."

Borum looks around with a suspecting look, but then takes few steps forwards and there it was again then someone brought him down to his stomach.
"What in..."

Borum pushes the attacker off him and turns to his back to see an elf pointing him with a bow, Borum`s crossbow was few meters away because of the falling and his hammer was tied up in his back.

"Who are you and why do you roam freely in Rivindell?"The elf asks with common language.

Borum spits to the ground besides him

"Watch yer self with that bow elf someone might get really hurt! And fot yer information, if my family hears that I`m dead by the hands of an elf.."Borum shaked his head."Ain`t gonna be pretty...besides I`m here on family business or it`s the fastets way trough Rivendell to the shire. I have few friends there and I just got hungry so I thought, that I could eat a deer or something...."

Borum raised his finger up, which was a fast move so the elves must have gotten more anyoed.

"Might I get up?"

Let him call me a tyrant so cruel
Let him curse my name, but remember the truth!

Last edited by Curunìr on June 9th, 2005, 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 2:16 am 
Ent
Ent

yeah so just let the founder start or i guess :S anyways just ill start when the RP starts !

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 2:21 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

MeranwenHelanwe wrote:
yeah so just let the founder start or i guess :S anyways just ill start when the RP starts !

well maybe....it is already started.... :)

Let him call me a tyrant so cruel
Let him curse my name, but remember the truth!

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 6:26 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Silmeriel observed all this from the cover of the leafy branches of a tall oak. The elves on the ground didn't see her, and neither did the dwarf.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 6:57 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Elenanna had heard the commotion, and she had climbed the trees, with skill from when she had been trained as an elfing. She made her way and then saw Silmeriel. She jumped from the branch she was on and landed next to Silmeriel, silently and lightly of course.

"Mae governae, Silmeriel." she whispered softly.

Profile           YIM        

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next